User Reviews for Pygeum systemic

Herbal Supplementation
7.3

Summary of Pygeum reviews 7.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Pygeum

For Herbal Supplementation: "Have enlarged prostate -- benign. Could barely urinate at all at night. Had all the usual symptoms -- urgency, discomfort when urinating, up 3 to 5 times a night, etc. Had to avoid drinking anything when I travelled. At night I was afraid I simply wouldn't be able to go at all. Doctor put me on A blockers (muscle relaxants). They did enable me to urinate, but they made me nauseus all the time, and extremely constipated. I got off them, and got an appointment with a specialist. Faced a long wait. So I checked herbal remedies, thinking maybe they would get me through the waiting period. Within a half a day I could tell a difference. Can urinate without difficulty now. Still some mild symptoms, which I can live with."

j.edson April 2, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "After 3 months,,,,down from 4 trips a night to 1 or 2 !"

Zogrid (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "Been taking for about 5 months. Has reduced night trips to the bathroom from 4-5 to once and occasionally twice. Feels like the swelling is better. The part about increasing sex drive is not true for me at least, just the opposite, or it may be the BPH effecting desire. "

Barrry (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 6, 2014