User Reviews for Prednisolone/sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic

Also known as: Blephamide, AK-Cide Blephamide S.O.P.

Prednisolone/sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Prednisolone/sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 10.0
Summary of Prednisolone/sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic reviews 10.0 1 reviews

zxzxzx · Taken for 10 years or more May 20, 2016

Blephamide (prednisolone / sulfacetamide sodium) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “This was a wonder drug for me. I live outdoors a lot, and I sweat a lot, and so I get bacterial conjunctivitis about once every 3 months. If I apply just a couple drops when I feel my eyes first getting itchy, this stuff makes it go away overnight. A couple more in the morning and I am good to go for the next 3 months. If, however, the eyes get red before you realize you have the conjunctivitis, then it might take multiple applications to make it go away, but it will in a matter of a couple days. Very good stuff. High priced, but not so much that its unaffordable.”

Carl Fowler February 9, 2012

Blephamide (prednisolone / sulfacetamide sodium): “This stuff is the silver bullet of fixing pink eye. For some reason, I get pink eye about 3-4 times a year. Yeah I work outside in dust. Anyway, I have carried Blephamide with me for at least 10 years and it saves me every time. Only one or two drops a couple times a day for 1 or 2 days and I am fixed. The pain and itching go away within 10 minutes after using Blephamide. ”