User Reviews for Podofilox topical to treat Condylomata Acuminata (Page 2)

Also known as: Condylox

Podofilox Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Condylomata Acuminata.

Reviews for Podofilox

kaos2 September 3, 2011

Condylox (podofilox): "This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it."

Jeromey May 2, 2010

Condylox (podofilox): "I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!"

Anonymous February 3, 2010

"I have used it for two sessions over the last 6 months. Burns, makes skin peel, but they do go away. They crust up and fall off after a few days. however, I've had a return outbreak and am using it again. If this doesn't work, then I'm doing laser removal."

Boyee June 25, 2009

"This is a very good drug. Although you have to be cautious were you apply it. The drug did burn and also caused my skin to peel, dry, and became very painful. My new doctor told me to stop use and we opted for the laser surgery. It cleared them, but they still come back."

lady jay June 4, 2009

"I have to be honest I didn't think it would work, but after the first week of treatment the warts got so small I could barely see them. Then after the second week they were gone, I mean it. It did burn a little bit when I applied it on the warts but it was worth it because it does truly work."

j money April 2, 2008

"the best thing i ever bought"

soby March 29, 2008

Condylox (podofilox): "Very good"

Learn more about Condylomata Acuminata