User Reviews for Podofilox topical to treat Condylomata Acuminata (Page 2)

Also known as: Condylox

Podofilox Rating Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Condylomata Acuminata.

Reviews for Podofilox

"I have used it for two sessions over the last 6 months. Burns, makes skin peel, but they do go away. They crust up and fall off after a few days. however, I've had a return outbreak and am using it again. If this doesn't work, then I'm doing laser removal."

Anonymous February 3, 2010

"This is a very good drug. Although you have to be cautious were you apply it. The drug did burn and also caused my skin to peel, dry, and became very painful. My new doctor told me to stop use and we opted for the laser surgery. It cleared them, but they still come back."

Boyee June 25, 2009

"I have to be honest I didn't think it would work, but after the first week of treatment the warts got so small I could barely see them. Then after the second week they were gone, I mean it. It did burn a little bit when I applied it on the warts but it was worth it because it does truly work."

lady jay June 4, 2009

"the best thing i ever bought"

j money April 2, 2008

Condylox (podofilox): "Very good"

soby March 29, 2008