User Reviews for Pirbuterol

Also known as: Maxair, Maxair Autohaler

Learn more about Pirbuterol.

Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 116 medications

Asthma, acute 1 reviews 161 medications

7.5
Summary of Pirbuterol reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Pirbuterol

Maxair Autohaler (pirbuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: "I pay $150.00 dollars for the MaxAir inhaler (400 doses) because it is the only inhaler that works for me. One inhaler generally lasts 4 to 6 months. I can pay $25.00 a piece for the albuterol inhalers with the new approved propellant, and I go through one every couple of weeks and they simply ARE NOT effective. "

Anonymous August 16, 2011

Maxair Autohaler (pirbuterol) for Asthma, acute: "It works well enough when it actually administers the proper dose, which it does about 50% of the time. The side effects, include shaking, nervousness, and headache."

Anonymous January 24, 2011

Maxair (pirbuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: "This is a short acting symptom relief inhaler. It is the most effective inhaler I have used for this purpose, and gives me significantly less cardiac side effects than albuterol."

Anonymous February 4, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance: "This medication gave me relief from an asthma attack but it also made me very light headed after inhalation."

Anonymous November 16, 2008

Maxair Autohaler (pirbuterol) for Asthma, Maintenance: "I find Maxair to be very helpful for my asthma."

Ellen Bateman May 14, 2008