User Reviews for Phendimetrazine to treat Obesity (Page 6)

Also known as: Bontril PDM, Bontril Slow Release, Prelu-2 TR, Prelu-2, Plegine, Anorex-SR, Obezine, Statobex, Adipost, Appecon, Melfiat, Phendiet, Phendiet-105

Phendimetrazine Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 51 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Phendimetrazine

happy37 July 22, 2008

"I initially started taking Bontril to lose weight after a year of having a hysterectomy. Not only did it suppress my appetite, I realized how much more "focused" I was. "

cougarmama123 July 12, 2008

Phendiet (phendimetrazine): "I have been using this drug for 1 month, and I have lost 11 pounds so far. I still have 20lbs to go. I had been exercising 6 days a week, for at least 2 horus a day, with lots of cardio, and the weight wouldn't come off, until I started on the Phendiet. Since starting, I reduced my exercise to weight lifting and swimming 1.5 hours a day. My only concern is feeling like my blood pressure drops and like I need iron. I meet with my doctor every 2 weeks."

Anonymous July 12, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "I like this. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me."

Anonymous July 1, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "Any side effects I had went away after a week or so. I've lost 14 pounds so far and it's only been 2 months. If I were to exersise I am sure I would have lost a lot more by now. I am not hungry and when I do eat I am satisfied with just a little food."

Anonymous June 18, 2008

"This is the first time I've taken a diet pill that didn't leave me jittery or with balloon-head syndrome. I went grocery shopping about an hour after I took a dose. It was the first time in years that I only bought what was on my list."

Anonymous May 7, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "I have been on bontril 105 for two weeks today, and have already lost 10.3lbs. I also excersice 45 plus minutes everyday and follow the food pamplet the dr gave me. I do have a free day on Sunday though. I have not had any bad side effects or sleeping poblrms except the first two nights. I am planning to loose at least 40 more lbs and then get off the pills and continue exercising to help me keep it off."

Disneygrl April 9, 2008

"I started taking it 2 weeks ago through Medicenter weight loss clinic and I lost 9.6lbs the 1st week and 4.8 this week. I have a lot of energy which is helping me to exercise again. I have never been someone who takes medication so this is very hard for me but the results are on the scale. I am hoping to lose another 30lbs over the next 2 months and then get off the pills and head back to Weight Watchers for the last 15!"

Mafy March 27, 2008

"I was skeptical for using pills and I used this one for 6 months and turned down 52 pounds. I never felt bad only at the beginning a little sleepless. And it has been more than 8 months I left them and only gained 8 pounds due to no excercise. I feel great"

Anonymous March 17, 2008

"I was skeptical of taking anything for weight lose.I have lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks.I have so much energy!!!"

superstar2you March 10, 2008

"I just started taking 35 mg 3x a day and the only side effect is the bad taste in mouth. But as an appetite suppressant it is great! I just chew sugar free gum if it gets bad. Sometimes the taste will make you not want to eat which is good 2!!!"

goofysoffice February 7, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "I have been taking Bontril 105 for 6 months now. I have lost a total of 40 lbs but I am not the strictest of people. I have changed my diet alot but still have days where I cheat and eat bad things. Went thru 3 kinds of pills before I got to this one due to headaches daily."

jpmerritt December 12, 2007

"I take phendimetrazine 105mg when I need energy for that day. I take it early in the morning, about 7 o'clock and am fine to go to be at 10 or 11. The longer you wait to take it, the later you will be able to get to sleep. It does great with apetite suppression. I work out and it helps me there in both aspects. Have not had any side effects at all."

michis November 29, 2007

"I have taken Phendimetrazine 35mg three times per day in the past and have had excellent effects. I am usually very sensitive to medications but, this medicine I had no problems at all. I had no chest palpitations, no heart arrythmias, no migraines, no increase in my blood pressure. "

bunter122 November 10, 2007

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "I am 70 years young, 5'1" tall, and did weigh 160. I have been taking Bontril for 6 weeks. I feel great and have lost 12 lbs. I must see my doctor every 30 days to be weighed. I find that I am satisfied with a lot less food. I try to eat a lot of vegies and tiny amounts of meat. Also bread that has 7 grams of fiber. When I get to my target weight of 140 lbs, I will wean myself off the Bontril by taking it every other day at first then down from there. I do not have an addictive personality."

danawhite October 27, 2007

"I have been taking Phendimetrazine 35mg 1 pill then increased over a 2 month period to, 2 pills 3x a day for about 4 months. I developed symptoms of hoarseness, sensation of a lump in my throat, choking spells daily, excessive phlegm, swallowing issues, chest pains, severe upper stomach pains, breathing problems. Please read the information at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/1999/jun99.htm#phendi Echocardiogram during and after treatment could be useful for detecting any valvular disorders "

fire23 October 7, 2007

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine): "I was prescribed the diet pill Bontril last year in August. In early September I had an episode of bradycardia and possibly asystole. I continue to have frequent PVC's and bradycardia at times."