User Reviews for Phendimetrazine (Page 6)

Also known as: Prelu-2 TR, Bontril PDM, Anorex-SR Adipost Appecon Fendique ER

Obesity 8.3

Reviews for Phendimetrazine

Highkick November 29, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I have been on Bontril 105 since mid-August. I have lost 20 lbs so far. I have had no side effects. I am in my 50's. I watch my carbs and walk for about 45 to 60 minutes 5 days a week.”

richey2 October 28, 2008

For Obesity: “I have had no problems with this medication. I feel extremely alert except at night, which I fall asleep quickly. I have lost 5 lbs in the first week because I am eating only what I should be eating. I have no appetite for the extra junk I have been eating for the last few years, when I put all this weight on me. Oh and now that I am not so consumed with my weight and snacking, I can concentrate on work so my work has improved as well.”

Anonymous October 17, 2008

For Obesity: “I have been taking Bontril since April. I have lost 44 lbs.”

Anonymous September 16, 2008

For Obesity: “I am 5'9 and used to weigh 292lbs and now weigh 230lbs. I have been taking phendimetrazine for less than four months and have lost 62lbs. I have 40 to 60 more to go. I think this diet plan with good eating and working out is the best kept secret out there. ”

Anonymous September 14, 2008

For Obesity: “This is an amazing diet pill. I weighed almost 150lbs and after I finished taking them I weighed an amazing 109lbs. Wow, never thought I would be so small again. That was with exercising 5 days a week and eating heathy.”

Anonymous August 16, 2008

For Obesity: “I've been on bontril for 1 1/2 years. It has worked great!! I've lost over 110 pds. After struggling with weight all my life, this is the only medicine that has helped. After taking this for so long, the only thing different is the appetite suppressant qualities have worn off a little, but the energy qualities (still gives a little boost) are still there. With diet and exercise this works wonders. I exercise 1 1/2 hours for 5 days a week. Only side effect was sleeplessness for the first couple weeks.”

happy37 July 22, 2008

For Obesity: “I initially started taking Bontril to lose weight after a year of having a hysterectomy. Not only did it suppress my appetite, I realized how much more "focused" I was. ”

cougarmama123 July 12, 2008

Phendiet (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I have been using this drug for 1 month, and I have lost 11 pounds so far. I still have 20lbs to go. I had been exercising 6 days a week, for at least 2 horus a day, with lots of cardio, and the weight wouldn't come off, until I started on the Phendiet. Since starting, I reduced my exercise to weight lifting and swimming 1.5 hours a day. My only concern is feeling like my blood pressure drops and like I need iron. I meet with my doctor every 2 weeks.”

Anonymous July 12, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I like this. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me.”

Anonymous July 1, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “Any side effects I had went away after a week or so. I've lost 14 pounds so far and it's only been 2 months. If I were to exersise I am sure I would have lost a lot more by now. I am not hungry and when I do eat I am satisfied with just a little food.”

Anonymous June 18, 2008

For Obesity: “This is the first time I've taken a diet pill that didn't leave me jittery or with balloon-head syndrome. I went grocery shopping about an hour after I took a dose. It was the first time in years that I only bought what was on my list.”

Anonymous May 7, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I have been on bontril 105 for two weeks today, and have already lost 10.3lbs. I also excersice 45 plus minutes everyday and follow the food pamplet the dr gave me. I do have a free day on Sunday though. I have not had any bad side effects or sleeping poblrms except the first two nights. I am planning to loose at least 40 more lbs and then get off the pills and continue exercising to help me keep it off.”

Disneygrl April 9, 2008

For Obesity: “I started taking it 2 weeks ago through Medicenter weight loss clinic and I lost 9.6lbs the 1st week and 4.8 this week. I have a lot of energy which is helping me to exercise again. I have never been someone who takes medication so this is very hard for me but the results are on the scale. I am hoping to lose another 30lbs over the next 2 months and then get off the pills and head back to Weight Watchers for the last 15!”

Mafy March 27, 2008

For Obesity: “I was skeptical for using pills and I used this one for 6 months and turned down 52 pounds. I never felt bad only at the beginning a little sleepless. And it has been more than 8 months I left them and only gained 8 pounds due to no excercise. I feel great”

Anonymous March 17, 2008

For Obesity: “I was skeptical of taking anything for weight lose.I have lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks.I have so much energy!!!”

superstar2you March 10, 2008

For Obesity: “I just started taking 35 mg 3x a day and the only side effect is the bad taste in mouth. But as an appetite suppressant it is great! I just chew sugar free gum if it gets bad. Sometimes the taste will make you not want to eat which is good 2!!!”

goofysoffice February 7, 2008

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I have been taking Bontril 105 for 6 months now. I have lost a total of 40 lbs but I am not the strictest of people. I have changed my diet alot but still have days where I cheat and eat bad things. Went thru 3 kinds of pills before I got to this one due to headaches daily.”

jpmerritt December 12, 2007

For Obesity: “I take phendimetrazine 105mg when I need energy for that day. I take it early in the morning, about 7 o'clock and am fine to go to be at 10 or 11. The longer you wait to take it, the later you will be able to get to sleep. It does great with apetite suppression. I work out and it helps me there in both aspects. Have not had any side effects at all.”

michis November 29, 2007

For Obesity: “I have taken Phendimetrazine 35mg three times per day in the past and have had excellent effects. I am usually very sensitive to medications but, this medicine I had no problems at all. I had no chest palpitations, no heart arrythmias, no migraines, no increase in my blood pressure. ”

bunter122 November 10, 2007

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I am 70 years young, 5'1" tall, and did weigh 160. I have been taking Bontril for 6 weeks. I feel great and have lost 12 lbs. I must see my doctor every 30 days to be weighed. I find that I am satisfied with a lot less food. I try to eat a lot of vegies and tiny amounts of meat. Also bread that has 7 grams of fiber. When I get to my target weight of 140 lbs, I will wean myself off the Bontril by taking it every other day at first then down from there. I do not have an addictive personality.”

danawhite October 27, 2007

For Obesity: “I have been taking Phendimetrazine 35mg 1 pill then increased over a 2 month period to, 2 pills 3x a day for about 4 months. I developed symptoms of hoarseness, sensation of a lump in my throat, choking spells daily, excessive phlegm, swallowing issues, chest pains, severe upper stomach pains, breathing problems. Please read the information at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/1999/jun99.htm#phendi Echocardiogram during and after treatment could be useful for detecting any valvular disorders ”

fire23 October 7, 2007

Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine) for Obesity: “I was prescribed the diet pill Bontril last year in August. In early September I had an episode of bradycardia and possibly asystole. I continue to have frequent PVC's and bradycardia at times.”