User Reviews for Pentamidine
Also known as: Nebupent, Pentacarinat, Pentam, Pentam 300
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Pentamidine.
Reviews for Pentamidine to treat Trypanosomiasis
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
More about pentamidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: inhaled anti-infectives
- Pentamidine solution
- Pentamidine Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
- Pentamidine Injection (Advanced Reading)
- Pentamidine Isethionate (AHFS Monograph)
- Pentamidine (Oral Inhalation) (Wolters Kluwer)
- Pentamidine (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)