User Reviews for Penciclovir topical to treat Cold Sores (Page 3)

Also known as: Denavir

Penciclovir topical has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 60 ratings for the treatment of Cold Sores. 88% of those users who reviewed Penciclovir topical reported a positive effect, while 7% reported a negative effect.

Penciclovir topical Rating Summary

9.1/10 average rating

Compare all 18 medications used in the treatment of Cold Sores.

Reviews for Penciclovir topical

Taylor P September 8, 2018

Denavir (penciclovir): “Only thing that works!! In addition to valtrex”

Suz414 · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2017

Denavir (penciclovir): “Finally a medication that truly delivers on its claim! Clears up cold sores within a day or two if caught early, otherwise, still provides relief and shortens duration. This stuff works!!!”

Anonymous December 4, 2012

Denavir (penciclovir): “I've gotten cold sores since childhood 40+ years ago. I've tried many remedies, Denavir is by far the best I've ever used, especially when used at the first sign of an outbreak.”

Coraline June 16, 2009

Denavir (penciclovir): “I never seen a medicine work so fast and been so efficient with cold sores.”

Anonymous July 8, 2010

Denavir (penciclovir): “I've had cold sores since I was young and this medicine is fantastic! It will stop the cold sore from getting really large and it heals a lot faster. Great product!”

Anonymous March 21, 2011

Denavir (penciclovir): “Best cold sore medication ever. I have tried everything, this stops it from growing right away so they don't last near as long.”

Carol2236765 October 8, 2017

Denavir (penciclovir): “Denavir, for me, does not work. It does not stop the cold sore formation and does not heal it quickly. It has taken nearly 2 weeks for my cold sore to heal.”

Anonymous November 18, 2008

Denavir (penciclovir): “I get cold sores frequently in fall and winter. Denavir is wonderful! When I use it at the first sign, sometimes it doesn't even develop into a cold sore. I always keep this on hand.”

Brenhug March 1, 2016

Denavir (penciclovir): “Denavir is truly the best cure for cold sores. Heals fast and stops pain on contact. I love it!”

BJazz February 17, 2016

Denavir (penciclovir): “Didn't pick up the prescription. My cost was $300! Too bad! This is the best medicine for cold sores!”

Annie5200691 May 27, 2015

Denavir (penciclovir): “This is the best medicine for cold sores that I have ever tried. If you suffer from them, please, please, please get some. This had made such a difference in my life.”

Happyandcomfy June 13, 2013

“Feel a tingle, and put it on and no symptoms. Finally.”

Jaime2001 April 14, 2017

“I bought it yesterday for 6 eur. My blister has already gone. I cannot believe it is so expensive in the US.”