User Reviews for Roxicodone Intensol

Learn more about Roxicodone Intensol.

Chronic Pain 2 reviews 111 medications

Pain 3 reviews 1094 medications

Summary of Roxicodone Intensol reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Roxicodone Intensol

For Chronic Pain "Used with my throat cancer and it helped numb my throat to be able to eat. I lost 200 pounds but this helped me survive and be able to eat most foods... Soft ones anyway... I know opioids are a bitch but without these I would have died of starvation"

Anonymous August 16, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Good with pain."

pillsrmythang August 14, 2013

For Pain "No other medicine helps me get through my pain and through my day like oxycodone. I have been in 2 horrible car accidents and have tried many pain medications, and oxycodone is the only medication that completely takes away my lower back pain. It is a shame that so many people abuse this drug because it works miracles for chronic back pain."

EMT321 January 19, 2011

For Pain "Great medicine or pain. "

lpatrick August 13, 2010

For Pain "Takes pain away instantly. Amazing medicine"

Anonymous April 29, 2009