User Reviews for Roxicodone Intensol

Roxicodone Intensol has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

EMT321 · January 19, 2011

For Pain "No other medicine helps me get through my pain and through my day like oxycodone. I have been in 2 horrible car accidents and have tried many pain medications, and oxycodone is the only medication that completely takes away my lower back pain. It is a shame that so many people abuse this drug because it works miracles for chronic back pain."

Anonymous · August 16, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Used with my throat cancer and it helped numb my throat to be able to eat. I lost 200 pounds but this helped me survive and be able to eat most foods... Soft ones anyway... I know opioids are a bitch but without these I would have died of starvation"

Anonymous · April 29, 2009

For Pain "Takes pain away instantly. Amazing medicine"