User Reviews for Naprosyn

Learn more about Naprosyn.

Naprosyn Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 223 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Naprosyn to treat Back Pain

"I had been suffering with sciatica for a number of years, when it suddenly worsened. I started getting shooting pains and severe weakness in both of my legs. After one dose of 500mg I was able to sit comfortably and walk without the worry of one of my legs giving out from under me"

feh December 30, 2015

"I've been using this medicine on & off for 25 years. I get muscle spasms every few years & virtually drop to the floor with pain. 2 to 3 days with this stuff & I'm back swinging again. Better than Forte or Voltaren by a long shot."

GeorgieBoy December 10, 2014

"This medicine is not helping at all. My back pain seems to be getting worse not better."

In lotsofpain April 11, 2014

"Back pain from accident squared away after second dose. The pain went all the way to my foot and up my back into my neck and shoulder. Just started medicine today!!! 10/11/2012"

Rhino747 (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2012

"Made a big difference in my hip and knee pain"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2012