User Reviews for Narcan Nasal Spray

Narcan Nasal Spray has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Opioid Overdose
10.0
Summary of Narcan Nasal Spray reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Shell · Taken for less than 1 month · September 4, 2019

For Opioid Overdose: “My parents administered Narcan nasal to me after finding me with pinpoint pupils and non coherent . I had snorted what I thought was a 30 mg OxyContin , I bought off the streets. But it was fentanyl. I am writing this today cause Narcan saved my life!!! Thank you for this miracle drug...”

ProPortland · Taken for less than 1 month · November 6, 2021

For Opioid Overdose: “I’ve carried Narcan nasal spray for the last three years, after a friend I’d never suspected to have a drug problem had nearly died of an opiate overdose when he’d relapsed. And feeling anxiously helpless about not wanting him to die I dove into online research and decided that carrying Naloxone nasal spray was something I could do in order to help anyone near me dying as a result of a relapse. He’s never once needed it, but six separate times I’ve administered it to unhoused strangers utterly foreign to my life until I stumbled upon them while I was biking or walking in Portland. Naloxone was miraculous and gave them a bridge that successfully saved their lives by keeping them breathing until an ambulance ambulance arrived with paramedics. EVERYONE should carry it. Period!”

Mom · Taken for less than 1 month · April 12, 2019

For Opioid Overdose: “I found my Son unresponsive, blue and barely breathing. CPR was given until paramedics arrived. He overdosed on Heroin that was laced, Narcan saved his life!!!”