User Reviews for Narcan Nasal Spray

Opioid Overdose
10.0

Shell · Taken for less than 1 month September 4, 2019

For Opioid Overdose: “My parents administered Narcan nasal to me after finding me with pinpoint pupils and non coherent . I had snorted what I thought was a 30 mg OxyContin , I bought off the streets. But it was fentanyl. I am writing this today cause Narcan saved my life!!! Thank you for this miracle drug...”

Mom · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2019

For Opioid Overdose: “I found my Son unresponsive, blue and barely breathing. CPR was given until paramedics arrived. He overdosed on Heroin that was laced, Narcan saved his life!!!”