User Reviews for Nabilone

Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced
4.7

Summary of Nabilone reviews 7.6 10 reviews

Reviews for Nabilone

For Fibromyalgia: "I got my doctor to prescribe this after I tried medical Cannabis because I can't afford Cannabis. In a dosage of 0.5mg twice daily it is perfect. It helps diminish pain and treat my anxiety and gives me the ability to be less serious and laugh sometimes which is nice because my illnesses have left me feeling depressed and awful. In higher dosages I see no benefit. Use the lowest dose possible or bad side effects like dizziness and paranoia can occur at higher doses. For me it is identical to edible Cannabis in effect except it lasts longer. There is no addictive quality that I have noticed. It is helpful for sleep as well. The only complaint I have is there is always a shortage of the drug and it has been on back order for months in Canada. Luckily I have a supply from a little pharmacy that had lots left. Its worth a try and feels like edible cannabis but less psychedelic and more sedating."

Tom (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 3, 2018

For Fibromyalgia: "II have chronic pain, arthritis, osteo arthritis, sciatica nerve pain. I have been very happy with my nabilone and use it mostly before bedtime for a good painless nights sleep. I did have a bit of a headache a few times but not all the time or from nabilone. Have used it for about 8 months and no side effects or complaints. I have gluacoma and macular degeneration in my eyes, but vision is the same as before use of nabilone."

brag February 18, 2018

For Fibromyalgia: "I have tried and am presently using other pain medicine but have been able to reduce the dosages after taking Nabilone for only one week."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2017

For Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "I was taking this to see whether it would help me with my migraines, I still get migraines they are not as severe but my stomach is always upset I don't want to eat I am having too many days I don't want to eat, not sure what to do now."

daisycricket49 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 20, 2017

Cesamet (nabilone) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "get real cannabis,,,works much better,,,entourage effect~ grow your own ~~~"

Anonymous November 21, 2016

For Fibromyalgia: "My eyesight was affected and I was badly disoriented"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2016

For Fibromyalgia: "I have used nabilone for 2 months. The nabilone eased off all fibro pain. I still have pain but it is very manageable. I don't know why this was not offered a long time ago."

Carolyn12345 July 23, 2015

For Fibromyalgia: "Recently prescribed Nabilone for Fibromyalgia general pain. Do not hesitate to try this medicine. Been in pain for over 10 years with my doctor prescribing various SSRI's and SNRI's for what he believed to be depression and/or anxiety. I was also experimented on with Lyrica, Cymbalta, amitriptyline, Wellbutrin, etc. I was on 11 pill medications a day (I am only 49 years old and in relatively good physical condition). I am now on 3 (acid reflex, blood pressure and now Nabilone). "

Cuba Dave (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 26, 2014

For Fibromyalgia: "It did take 4-5 days of using this medication before the positive effects appeared. It is working well with very slight side effects, mostly extreme dry mouth & disturbed sleep (odd thoughts & dreams). I have been taking this now for 2 months and will continue with it as long as my Doctor agrees."

ibangdrum July 15, 2013

Cesamet (nabilone) for Fibromyalgia: "No side effects other than increased appetite during my first week of treatment, hugely increased quality of life. Can't sing Cesamet's praises enough!"

Anonymous November 16, 2011