User Reviews for Nabilone

Also known as: Cesamet

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Nabilone.

Fibromyalgia
8.4

Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced
4.7

Summary of Nabilone reviews 6.5 8 reviews

Reviews for Nabilone

For Fibromyalgia: "I have tried and am presently using other pain medicine but have been able to reduce the dosages after taking Nabilone for only one week."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "I was taking this to see whether it would help me with my migraines, I still get migraines they are not as severe but my stomach is always upset I don't want to eat I am having too many days I don't want to eat, not sure what to do now."

daisycricket49 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Cesamet (nabilone) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "get real cannabis,,,works much better,,,entourage effect~ grow your own ~~~"

Anonymous November 21, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Fibromyalgia: "My eyesight was affected and I was badly disoriented"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Fibromyalgia: "I have used nabilone for 2 months. The nabilone eased off all fibro pain. I still have pain but it is very manageable. I don't know why this was not offered a long time ago."

Carolyn12345 July 23, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Fibromyalgia: "Recently prescribed Nabilone for Fibromyalgia general pain. Do not hesitate to try this medicine. Been in pain for over 10 years with my doctor prescribing various SSRI's and SNRI's for what he believed to be depression and/or anxiety. I was also experimented on with Lyrica, Cymbalta, amitriptyline, Wellbutrin, etc. I was on 11 pill medications a day (I am only 49 years old and in relatively good physical condition). I am now on 3 (acid reflex, blood pressure and now Nabilone). "

Cuba Dave (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 26, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Fibromyalgia: "It did take 4-5 days of using this medication before the positive effects appeared. It is working well with very slight side effects, mostly extreme dry mouth & disturbed sleep (odd thoughts & dreams). I have been taking this now for 2 months and will continue with it as long as my Doctor agrees."

ibangdrum July 15, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Cesamet (nabilone) for Fibromyalgia: "No side effects other than increased appetite during my first week of treatment, hugely increased quality of life. Can't sing Cesamet's praises enough!"

Anonymous November 16, 2011