User Reviews for Multivitamin

Also known as: Acnepril, AllanTex, Allbee Plus, Allbee with C, Allbee-C, Allbee-C 800, Alz-Nac, Animal Shape Vitamins, Apatate, Apetex, Apetigen, Av-VITE FB, Av-VITE FB Forte, B 100 Complex, B Complex 100, B Complex 50, B-50 Complex, B-Complex SR, B-Complex with B-12, B-Ject 100, B-Plex, B-Plex Plus, B-Scorbic, B-Stress, Baby Vitamin Drop, Balanced B-100, Balanced B-150, Balanced B-50, Becomject-100, Bee with C, Bee-Comp with C, Beminal, Beminal with C Fortis, Beminal-500, Berocca, Biotin Forte, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Cardiotek, Cardiotek Rx, Cefol, Celebrate B-12, Centrum 8400, Cerefolin, Cerefolin NAC, Cernevit, Cernevit-12, Chewable-Vite, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Cholidase, Cholinoid, Co-Veratrol, Cod Liver Oil, Cod Liver Oil Mint, Combgen, Cota-B-Plex, D-400 international units, Daflon, Daily Multiple Vitamins, Daily Vite, Daily-Vite Men's Formula, Dayalets, DEKAs Essential, DexFol, Dialyvite 800, Dialyvite Rx, Diatx, Dosoquin, Dyzbac, Enfolast, Enfolast-N, Equaline One Daily Essential, Essential Balance, Essentiale, Estroven, FaBB, Farbee with C, Fletanol, Flintstones Multivitamins, Flintstones Toddler, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Folamin, Folast, Folastin, Folbalin, Folbalin Plus, Folbee, Folbee AR, Folbee Plus, Folbic, Folbic RF, Folcaps, Foleve, Foleve Plus, Folgard RX, Folgard Rx 2.2, Folic Acid XTRA, Folika-T, Folika-V, Folinic-Plus, Folmor, Folnate, Folnate Plus, Folplex 2.2, Foltabs 800, Foltanx, Foltanx RF, Foltrate, Foltx, Formula B, Fruity Chew, Full Spectrum B with C, Garfield Vitamins, Genicin Vita-Q, Genicin Vita-S, Geravine, Glutofac, Glycogenics, GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula, Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies, Health Aid Multivitamin, Hexavitamin, High B Complex, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, High Potency B+C, Hylavite, Infuvite, Infuvite Pediatric, Ivites Rx, Jetepar, K2 Plus D3, Kenwood Therapeutic, L-Methyl-B6-B12, L-Methyl-MC, L-Methyl-MC NAC, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, L-methylfolate Ca, P-5-P, Me-Cbl, Larobec, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, Lipoflavonoid, Lipogen, Liponol, Lipotriad, Lysiplex, Male Formula, Mebolex, Mebolic, Mega B, Menopause Relief with Lifenol, Metafolbic, Metafolbic Plus, Metafolbic Plus RF, Metanx, Methaver, Methazel, MTX Support, Multi Vitamin+, Multi Vits with Beta Carotene, Multi-Delyn, MVC SDV, MVI Adult, MVI Pediatric, MVI-12, Mynephrocaps, Mynephron, Nat-Rul B-125, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Nephplex Rx, Nephro-Vite, Nephro-Vite Rx, Nephrocaps, Nephrocaps QT, Nephrolan Rx, Nephronex, Neurobion, Neurodep, Neuroforte-Six, Neurpath-B, Niva-Fol, NuFol, Nufola, Omega Q Plus, Oncovite, One Daily Multi-Essential, One Tab Daily, One-A-Day 50+, One-A-Day Essentials, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Optilets-500, PoDiaPN, Poly Vit Drops, Poly-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol Chewable, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, Poly-Vit Chew, Poly-Vita Drops, Prevital, Primaplex, Prostate 2.4, Protegra, Protegra Cardio, Rena-Vite, Rena-Vite Rx, Renal Caps, Renaphro, Renatabs, Reno Caps, Rheumate, Rovin-CF, Scotts Emulsion, SeroSyn, Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C, Sigtab, Stress B with C, Stress Formula, Stress Formula 600, Stress-600, StressTabs, Sunkist Child Chewable, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Super B Complex, Super B-100 TD, Super B-50, Super Plenamins, Super Theravite-M, Superplex-T, Surbex, Surbex Filmtab, Surbex with C, Surbex-T, T-BMP, T-Vites, Tab-A-Vite, Tender Age Vitamin ADC, Thera, Thera-Plus, Thera-Tabs, Theragenerix, Theragran, Theravite, Therems, Therobec, Thex Forte, TL Gard, Tobakient, Topfit Vitamin B Complex, Topfit Vitamin B Complex Forte, Total B with C, Tri-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vit, Tri-Vit Drops, Tri-Vita Drops, Tri-Vitamin, Triphro, Triphrocaps, Triveen-CF, Unicap, Unicap Capsule, Unicap Jr, Unichem Multivitamin, Vesselvite, Vi-Daylin, Vi-Daylin ADC, Vi-Daylin Chewable, Vi-Daylin Drops, Vi-Stress, Vigomar Forte, Vimar, Virt-Caps, Virt-Gard, Virt-Vite, Virt-Vite Forte, Virt-Vite Plus, Vita Drop, Vita-Plus G, Vita-Respa, Vitabee with C, Vitacirc-B, Vitamin A and D Concentrate, Vitamin A, D, Vitamin B Complex 100, Vitamin B Compound Strong, Vitamin B-100, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Vitamin B-50, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Vitamin Daily Liquid, Vitamins, Vitamins for Hair, Vitaplex, Vol-Care Rx, VP-Vite Rx, Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies, Xyzbac, Zycose, Zymacap, Zyvit …show all brand names

HyperhomocysteinemiaNot rated - Be the first1 review 61 medications
Dietary Supplementation
5.7

Summary of Multivitamin reviews 5.7 79 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Has given me diarrhea and a itchy rash on my upper neck so makes me feel worse"

Gypsy (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Worst supplement I've ever taken! It made me break out in hives all over my body. Never again. Horrible horrible product do not take!"

Lisah (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Nature's bounty hair skin and nails did nothing for my hair and nails. It made me very bloated as well and I thought it was because I wasn't dieting enough, it kept my stomach big and juicy! On top of that it made my throat tight and feeling swollen every time I took it. Something told me to look online and I found the same reaction from many other people. Stay away from these vitamins!!! I just tossed a huge container in the trash where they belong!"

JC March 14, 2019

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I began chemotherapy with mild diabetic neuropathy (felt like I was walking on little plastic bags where I had little feeling but no real pain. I then had a "hand and foot" reaction to Taxotere. My hands blistered and peeled and fingernails broke off below the quick but it cleared up in about 1 year. My diabetic neuropathy became much worse with initial redness and some blistering that resolved in a few weeks but my feet became so sore I can hardly walk some days and I am a year and a half out of chemo. It looks like I now "own" this pain. I must use a cane and am especially careful on stairs as I do not always know where my feet are. I take Neurontin, Cymbalta, and Metanx. I can really tell if I skip a dose of any of these meds as my feet get much more sore immediately. I have been taking the Metanx the longest and am convinced it has helped me a lot."

Debra (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 5, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking this as a multi vitamin and to help with my skin. Been consistent for a few days now and have started noticing tightness and swelling of my throat, as well as a severe headache. Symptoms have gotten progressively worse, and then I remembered this vitamin I had been taking. These are going in the trash and I will not recommend to anyone."

BB (taken for less than 1 month) January 29, 2019

StressTabs (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Vitamin B spectrum very effective against nervousness/anxiety and to process proteins and are essential for many bodily processes. Safe and effective with basic fundamental vitamins. No extra iron or Vitamin A (both of which in excess can be dangerous). You can buy the one with extra iron (if you need it), copper, or zinc. I am postmenopausal and buy the one with zinc for extra protection from colds and flu. I take my minerals separately (magnesium, potassium, multi mineral) but not daily, maybe 2-3 times a week depending upon my diet and food sources."

Anonymous January 27, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I've been taking these vitamins and had zero problems except a stomach ache but that was my own fault because the directions CLEARLY state take with a meal. As long as I eat and drink the amount of water adult humans are recommended to drink to stay hydrated and ensure that my body properly flushes the vitamin and carries the nutrients where they need to go I'm fine. My nails have been a lot stronger and grow faster, I haven't noticed much change in my hair yet but I also have very curly hair and we are show-ers not growers so its hard to tell."

MuzMuz January 22, 2019

Super Plenamins (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been taking Rexall Super Plenamins Plus many, many years. I feel better almost immediately. If I go off and try something else immediately go back to Rexall Super Plenamins Plus. I do this because with other Vitamins and Minerals I start to drag through my day. I moved 55 miles North and don't know where to find a.store that sells Rexall vitamins. Hence why I'm on this computer site. Thanks"

Val January 17, 2019

For Dietary Supplementation: "Started taking a generic multivitamin (adults 50+). At the same time I started a hair/skin/nails supplement with biotin. I experienced a dizziness I never had before. Nystagmus too which was very alarming. Stopped the supplements and it seemed to get better. Thought it was a fluke and started taking the multivitamin solo. Dizziness is back but not nearly as bad. No nystagmus."

Trace (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I used the gel caps and my hair grew great and no side effects. I bought he tablets and had severe reaction, rapid heart rate, very high blood pressure, and feeling of passing out, no hair improvement. I thought I was going to have a stroke and I do not have high blood pressure."

Texan (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have some diabetic neuropathy in my feet and was prescribed metanx by a podiatrist. It helped my feet a lot and, more importantly, fixed my low back pain. I have taken in for 9 months, but probably will have to stop. It has started making me extremely irritable and anxious. I stopped it a few days, and these symptoms did not occur. Then I tried taking it again, and about 30 minutes later am extremely agitated. I googled this and see B12 can cause this. I sure hate this, because it really helped my back."

ellie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 2, 2019

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I wish I had read reviews before purchasing the gummies, I am currently covered in hives and a crazy skin rash, on my torso region. I had metallic taste in my mouth (I thought I was pregnant) and crazy diarrhea, was always frequenting the bathroom. I have stopped taking them and I am hopefully praying the rash on my chest clears."

T (taken for less than 1 month) December 20, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Did they work? Yes. My nails and hair were flourishing. But! I had a horrible reaction to them. Severe itching all over my body. Started with my legs. Went on for months bc I didn’t think I could allergic to a vitamin. Went to a dermatologist and everything and got diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis. I’ve cut them out after finally getting the brains to read the reviews after a friend said she got bad acne from them. So I’m now waiting for them to get out of my system and weening myself off the itchy allergy meds I’m on. Hope it doesn’t take long!"

kB (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 16, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I took the non chewy vitamins for three days and by the 3rd day, I ended up getting a huge rash on my back and my arms. I stopped and the rash went away. Just to make sure I tried it again and the rash came back. I switched over to the chewy tabs and haven’t had a problem."

Lyn (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2018

Tab-A-Vite (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Hives, itching and swelling of face and arms I've taken them off and on for 9 months never had a problem until today. :("

Omg (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 1, 2018

Cerefolin (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have had several cervical fusion surgeries (C2-T2) and was left with moderate/extensive nerve damage. The damage was caused by a rear end auto collision, with my neck being one of several injuries. My doctor recommended Cerefolin as a possible way to spur nerve regeneration and growth several years ago. I took it, and after a couple months discovered a significant change in the feelings of “stability” compared to previous years of very slow recovery. I know it’s an expensive medication, but still recommend it to most people suffering from nerve pain and depression."

Bionicjoints (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 5, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I was on the 5th day of taking it and noticed an uncomfortable feeling like I was nervous or restless. I take daily meds for bipolar and high blood pressure so I’m unsure if there was an interaction going on. I have stopped taking it."

SickAndTired (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking these on September 28 and my last dosage was on October 3rd. So for 6 days I endured itching on my head and mostly the back of my head near my ears and neck, the itching intensified so I decided to stop taking them."

Millz (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I bought this since my hair was thinning. Took the vitamin for 3 days. In those three days developed a rash on my chest and arms (not horrible) but the itching was horrible. Went to doctor and determined the only thing different that has changed was the vitamin. Stopping taking it and will see how it goes."

Sauce September 25, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I’ve been feeling bloated and so uncomfortable in my upper stomach the past three weeks. I was assuming maybe I just needed to eat better and exercise so I have been like a maniac doing that, and I still feel the same way. So tonight I decided what have I changed recently and it was these supplements, so I googled it and found all these reviews and I’m stopping these ASAP! So upset that I was thinking I almost had an ulcer or something of the sorts!"

Abb August 25, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I just took these a few hours ago and my stomach became nauseous after about 30 minutes. I have felt like vomiting a few times but I have not. I took 2 tums to combat the nausea and when I took these supplements 3 days ago I didn’t even notice that I had issues then because I blamed the upset stomach on some fast food I ate that night since I had taken the vitamins around 1:00 earlier that day. I ended up with mild diarrhea that night and slept with an upset stomach all night long from about 9pm to 12am so 13 hours of hell. There’s also a cooling type sensation in my stomach almost like I swallowed a peppermint. I can’t smell or taste it like others have commented but the upset stomach is too much to bear. Returning these with the receipt. So glad I only took two versus the recommended dosage of three or I would have really been messed up"

No More, Please May 11, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "After two months of using this product I've noticed my mood swings are much better, though the night sweats are still bothersome. I fall to sleep better than before, which is a plus for me. Still battling the hot flashes that drive me up the wall. Not sure if I'm taking the right kind of estrogen. Spousal fights have been curbed drastically so it has benefitted me a lot."

cameo (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I’ve been taking Estroven for over 6 weeks for irritating and embarrassing hotflashes. The product I chose is not specifically for weight control, I have been noticing that my face looked very round and my eyes very puffy in the mornings and I gained 11 pounds in a very short time without a huge change in my diet or routine. I noticed a little labored breathing and the end of my tongue feels like it’s been scalded but I haven’t burned it. I like to call my horses in the morning by rolling my tongue in a shrill Ringing sound and I was concerned because it felt like my tongue was numb or felt large so I couldn’t make the sound easily. It seems like my hot flashes are a little less severe But I am not ok with the weight gain or the mouth issues and my sleep is not any better . I am not having any serious issues with depression and mood swings so for just meed to cool the hot flashes!"

Hotflash March 7, 2018

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I am taking cancer medications and experienced almost all the printed side effects, including neuropathy and an elevated homocysteine level which went from normal to stroke range within 7 months of starting cancer treatment. My PCP and oncologist had no idea what to do about the high homocysteine (19!!!). One of my doctors knew about MetaNx and my homocysteine scores went back to normal range in 6 weeks on one capsule a day. The neuropathy also disappeared in weeks and has not returned after 4 years of use with no side effects or lab changes."

Bodhi's Mom (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 31, 2018

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Not sure if it will work for my Tinntitus but I took it one day and the next morning I woke up feeling very nervous, anxious and breathing heavy. Has anyone else experienced this? I will stop taking it."

Anxiety & Tinnitus January 4, 2018