User Reviews for Moxifloxacin (Page 8)

Also known as: Avelox, Avelox I.V.

Pneumonia 8.3
Skin or Soft Tissue Infection 1.0
Summary of Moxifloxacin reviews 6.6 187 reviews

Reviews for Moxifloxacin

Anonymous October 30, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Bronchitis: “It started working in the 1st 24 hours. By the 3rd day I was fine.”

dannysmom August 18, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Bronchitis: “Had a bad case of bronchitis, very good drug, only side effect was nervousness. But I'd rather have the jitters than bronchitis anyday!”

Anonymous August 10, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “Only Antibiotic which has been efective against my Sinusitis, started feeling better after 1 day.”

sinussuffering July 20, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “Worked well after 5 days. Best if taken with cup of yogurt to avoid abdominal cramping.”

Fredo1 June 5, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “I have been taking it for Sinusitis for 8 days. It seems to have helped and I am feeling better.”

Anonymous April 3, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “I felt better within hours of taking the 1st dose. Amazing!”

BlueEeyore March 15, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “Whenever I get a nasty respiratory infection that won't go away, despite multiple rounds of antibiotics, Avelox has done the trick. I'm currently using it for sinusitis and bronchitis that I've had for 3 months. After 2 days of Avelox, I feel substantially better.”

Mrs. Davis March 1, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Pneumonia: “Wow! I should not be susprised after all I did pray for fast relief from that miserable symptoms I had. I hate to think that someone with have to do without because they could not afford this med. ”

Anonymous February 27, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Pneumonia: “Although the drug's effects reduces symptoms rapidly (I felt better after the first day on it), I had extreme possible side-effects (especially vomiting, long after the illness had passed) which seemed disproportionate to the benefits of taking the drug. This includes vomiting days after being on the drug.”

medic233 February 26, 2008

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Sinusitis: “Felt well within 2 days and continued to improve”

Jazzy_Gal October 18, 2007

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Bronchitis: “Avelox works! I had a sinus infection and bronchitis for over eight weeks. During that time I had taken a full course of amoxicillin, followed by a full course of doxycycline. Neither of them had any effect on me and I was just getting worse. Then my doctor prescribed Avelox and within a couple days the sinus infection symptoms had disappeared. A few days later my coughing had subsided dramatically. I'm so glad my doctor prescribed Avelox for me...it really works!”

leeannechristine June 25, 2007

Avelox (moxifloxacin) for Pneumonia: “I'm on day 4 (of 10) of Avelox for my recent bad pneumonia. I find I get nausea, slight weakness, and dizziness for about 4 hours after my dose. I can deal with it, but it gets annoying after the first few hours. Overall, it seems to be making my lungs better.”