User Reviews for MSIR

Chronic Pain 2 reviews 111 medications

8.5
Summary of MSIR reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for MSIR

For Chronic Pain "MSIR was prescribed to me for breakthrough pain. It comes in 15 mg as well as 30 mg. I was prescribed the 30 mg up to 3 times a day. I usually take it at night when I wake up in severe pain. During the day while I'm awake I seem to be able to handle the pain with my MS con. but at night the pain keeps me up. The MSIR works fast and help well. I don't need more than one most of the time. It is a life saver."

Chronic man12345 December 6, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I have chronic severe cervical and Lumbar pain post multiple surgeries. I was prescribed MSIR for break through pain. It works quickly and extremely well. MSIR is morphine instant release."

bella07 (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 20, 2012