User Reviews for Duramorph

Chronic Pain
2.5
Pain

Liza · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “This is the WORST pain medication I’ve tried in a long time. It made me so nauseous and didn’t do anything for the pain.”

Rev. DHR · Taken for less than 1 month February 22, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “I was given this right after surgery from a car accident; it made me really sick and the side effects kept me crying the whole time I was on it. It did help with the pain a little, but not enough to counter the side effects!”

Anonymous March 14, 2009

For Pain: “I was given duramorph in my spinal tap for my 3rd cesarean. The side effects were horrible. After surgery, for several hours, I had difficulty breathing. I had to force myself to stay awake because every time I closed my eyes my respiratory rate dropped. This is a side effect of duramorph, but not everybody will have this side effect. I can tell you that after that surgery, the thought of having another cesarean made me ill. ”

deeko May 17, 2008

For Pain: “Good strong remedy for those how are in real pain. There are some side effects but the pain is gone.”