User Reviews for Duramorph

1 review 108 medications
Summary of Duramorph reviews 6.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Duramorph

Rev. DHR · Taken for less than 1 month February 22, 2015

For Chronic Pain "I was given this right after surgery from a car accident; it made me really sick and the side effects kept me crying the whole time I was on it. It did help with the pain a little, but not enough to counter the side effects!"

bhorton1004aol.com April 30, 2009

For Pain "I am a nurse and had a hysterectomy as well as AP repair. I received Duramorph and 48 hours later am relatively pain free. I have taken only 5 pain pills since the surgery. I came home within 14 hours of surgery. I am going to write a letter to my physician and anesthesiologist to recommend it to their patients BUT I do believe that your frame of mind going into any surgery will govern your outcome but thanks for Duramorph. My pain was less than 2 the whole time."

Anonymous March 14, 2009

For Pain "I was given duramorph in my spinal tap for my 3rd cesarean. The side effects were horrible. After surgery, for several hours, I had difficulty breathing. I had to force myself to stay awake because every time I closed my eyes my respiratory rate dropped. This is a side effect of duramorph, but not everybody will have this side effect. I can tell you that after that surgery, the thought of having another cesarean made me ill. "

deeko May 17, 2008

For Pain "Good strong remedy for those how are in real pain. There are some side effects but the pain is gone."