User Reviews for Mipomersen
Also known as: Kynamro
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous||1 review||13 medications|
Reviews for Mipomersen
Kynamro (mipomersen) for High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous: "I hated this medication, even though it was helping to lower my LDL. I got cellulitis from hitting a vein in my thigh from this shot. It also made me very fatigued, and left red marks wherever I shot myself. It did not work as well on me, and I had 5X increase in ALT/AST liver enzymes."
cmccready (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 5, 2019
0 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- High Cholesterol Overview
- High Cholesterol: What Are Your Risk Factors?
- Your Guide on How to Lower Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Testing: What Do Your Results Mean?
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Atorvastatin: Are Generic Drugs Worth the Risk?
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about mipomersen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihyperlipidemic agents
Other brands: Kynamro