User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection 6 reviews 61 medications

3.4
Summary of Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 6 reviews 3.4

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!! I don't know what's going on, because I've used the 3 day before and have never had issues. They need to recall this stuff, seriously. I have never been in so much pain in my life. I thought I would have to go to the hospital. I took 2 long showers, put desitin on (Godsend!!), powder, took aleve, and laid on my bed with my fan on for relief. AWFUL. I don't know if they changed their formula or not, but I know that I will never use it again."

KelsB87 October 6, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wished I read these reviews earlier. I'm on day-2 of the 3 day treatment and I cannot sleep because of the pain and itchiness. I thought there was something wrong so I googled "Monistat and itchiness" and found this site. If I knew it was going to be this bad I would have gone to the doctor. They should recall this product. Something is not right with it, it shouldn't hurt like this. Don't waste your money!"

YI (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd rather suffer from the yeast infection than to EVER use Monistat 3 ever again. I was fine until the medication started moving down the vaginal canal towards my opening. (Woman have very few nerves in the back of our vagina's towards the cervix and have more towards our openings.) The pain, burning, itching went from a 2 to a 40 within minutes. I have no idea if it actually works because I won't use the doses for Day's 2 & 3. Just called my doctor for the Diflucan pill."

Hanapana (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 18y/o this is my first yeast infection. I didn't go to the doctor but I read the symptoms online and diagnosed myself to have a yeast infection so I went down to the drug store and bought monistat 3-day treatment. I didn't experience any severe pain or burning like any of the other ladies (which btw is why I was hesitant about getting any monistat product) but today was the 3rd day of the treatment and the initial pain and itchiness from the yeast infection is almost gone. I still have some damaged skin around my vagina that hurts but hopefully it'll be gone soon. I'm content with the product and I'm glad I didn't listen to the people saying they went through extreme pain (I wonder why that is that some people experience severe burning)"

Gigiiiii December 29, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "FIRE OMG. it is like a raging fire on my lady bits. I used the insert and then put the cream on and now my privates are red, swollen and burning!!!! I will NOT be using the second dose and if this feeling doesn't end after an hour I am showering as much as this off!"

burningladybits December 11, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Burns and itches for 30 minutes, this is the first night but everything feels fine now. Just give it some time!"

Anonymous July 30, 2015