User Reviews for Monistat-1 Dual Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection

Summary of Monistat-1 Dual Pack reviews 6.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Monistat-1 Dual Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "1st time having a YI and bought monistat 1 day ovule and cream. I inserted it at 10 pm and put some of the cream for the itch and went right to sleep. There was no pain or burn whatsoever. It's the next day and besides the residual discharge from the ovule doing it's job, it appears to be working! Would definitely use again."

Eve (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I do understand that there will be side effects, but never expected that. This medicine is horrible and burn like crazy. I used the itch relief and it made it worse. I end up here because I wanted to check if the burning was common and it seems to be for 95% of us. So monistat, goodbye"

Burning crotch (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Purchased Monistat7 cause I'm very sensitive. Certain soaps, colored rags & draws gives me YI. So I keep it just in case. It was mild so I did 3days. Day1 I went straight to sleep so it was cool. Abt 2-4am last nite(day2) I awoke to severe itching, w/o burning. I took a HOT rag & went to work. What ever they put in this cream will have u Angry& Irritable! This morning I was just about normal but not fully. So tonight(day3) I used it & the Itch was unbearable. I hopped rite back in the tub w. HOT HOT water & splashed it there. When the itch calmed, I got out & didn't wipe away the remaining Med. I recommend this,"

Anonymous1492 (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015