User Reviews for Monistat-1 Dual Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection 2 reviews 61 medications

Summary of Monistat-1 Dual Pack reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Monistat-1 Dual Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I do understand that there will be side effects, but never expected that. This medicine is horrible and burn like crazy. I used the itch relief and it made it worse. I end up here because I wanted to check if the burning was common and it seems to be for 95% of us. So monistat, goodbye"

Burning crotch (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Purchased Monistat7 cause I'm very sensitive. Certain soaps, colored rags & draws gives me YI. So I keep it just in case. It was mild so I did 3days. Day1 I went straight to sleep so it was cool. Abt 2-4am last nite(day2) I awoke to severe itching, w/o burning. I took a HOT rag & went to work. What ever they put in this cream will have u Angry& Irritable! This morning I was just about normal but not fully. So tonight(day3) I used it & the Itch was unbearable. I hopped rite back in the tub w. HOT HOT water & splashed it there. When the itch calmed, I got out & didn't wipe away the remaining Med. I recommend this,"

Anonymous1492 (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015