User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.4

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 4.4 76 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Update: I finally went to the obgyn after excruciating burning and severe swelling. Guess what? They said I had a CHEMICAL BURN. They said they never recommend this product to patients due to high alcohol content along with other irritants. They prescribed me a yeast pill and told me to use desitin diaper cream for babies instead. DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR VAG!!!!"

Helpme (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Works very well. Used it for the first time after I inserted my vagina started burning very bad but as hours passed it started calming down less burning hopefully by the morning the pain and burning is gone for good"

Whit (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Same like most of you I had a really junk experience! I put it in around midnight, woke up around 2am to pee and OMG! I seriously wanted to rip my kitty off! She was extremely itchy and burning! I Jumped in the shower and just rinsed it! It kinda helped. After I got out, ended up using a cream that I already had from my last YI a couple of years ago called nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream. That helped some. (My last YI i went to the doctors and got prescribed the pill) When I woke up in the morning I had really bad cramps that hasn’t gone away. Discharge is not a lot but there. ALSO, I have some rash in my vagina! Technically it hasn’t been a full 24 hours yet, midnight is in a couple of hours so I hope that I feel better soon. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL!!! I wish I read reviews first :( I should have not been lazy to go see my doctor!"

Fire crotch (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG...This Girl Is On Fire!!! My lady bits feel like a raging fire pit is brewing down there. Who invented this??? While I appreciate the less mess and 1 day option this provides. I can say I may never be able to use my vagina again. I like many of you was hoping for the short term wonder and haven't used this product before. When there is a next time iI will be seeing any doctor to get me the pill - I don't care if they want to check it all out before the prescribe. I have a higher tolerance for pain and currently my bits are being iced and my eyes are filled with tears. In for a long night...we shall wait and see if it is worth it. Hopefully this pain is the yeast infection burning a slow fiery death. Good luck ladies and may the odds be in your favor!"

Jlo October 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a vaginal yeast infection for about 3 months now. I tried everything, apple cider vinegar (made it worst), yogurt helps but doesn’t get rid of it, aloe vera you name it. I started using antibiotics because I thought I had an UTI or another type of infection. Unfortunately this made it 1000x worst. I bought Monistat 1 day ovule with the cream and the burning itching sensation is finally gone. When you use the suppository please wash your hands and vaginal area first. If you feel some itch it is ok but try not touch your area instead put cold water and wait for the medication to work. I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to wait at least 24 hours for you to finally feel much better. I give this Monistat a 10 rate"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh the pain and agony! Inserted the meds at 8 and applied the cream. After just minutes the burning and itching started but it was tolerable. It's now midnight and I'm in absolute agony. It burns and itches so bad. I actually used some diaper wipes to remove some of the cream so it's not as bad right now. All I can say is for the pain and torture I've been put through, this had better work well!!"

Itchy lady (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m eighteen and just had my first yeast infection due to an antibiotic. While the YI irritation is... irritating, its NOTHING compared to the torture that you can experience if you use M1. Thirty minutes in, the itching increased. Thinking this was normal, I did an internet search for reviews. By the time I realized my mistake, I was too far gone. I live in a dorm, and the pain was so bad I had toget to the showers. Showering helps, but staying in there forever isn’t an option. I read that an ice pack was helpful. But alas, I don’t have a freezer. And of course there is nothing in the communal fridge. I ending up purchasing old fashioned popsicles and am hoping to help another poor soul make a better decision - with two popsicles wrapped in paper towels between my legs. long story short- love yourself. don’t use this. But if you do, rinse and any form of ice pack you can get your hands on."

mistake maker October 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok. So I am honestly not sure if I had a YI. But there was some discharge and a funky odor. So I thought let me just nip this in the bud....I Google the top brand and 9 hours later here I am wondering if I made the right decision. So it is messy. But then I read a post that said you got to put it way up in there and now I am second guessing how far up there I went. I have minor burning (meaning it is tolerable). I went to pee for the first time after having it in for 2 hours. I had put on a liner just in case. And let me tell you it was a goopy mess. I think this is a good product however for newbies clearer instructions would be most helpful and maybe better pics!"

Notsureaboutthis (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have to say that some of the reactions here are so bad for some people, I’m sorry! The Monistat 1 worked perfectly fine!! The suppository was easy and simple! I took mine when I got home from work one afternoon, and because I wasn’t feeling the best I just laid down. I didn’t have to lay with a towel under me or anything. No messy discharge at all! The next morning I was still kind of sore and irritated but NOTHING like the day before. Also! The deep itch is GONE! And I think that’s the hardest part! I feel like using this product at onset of symptoms and you’ll be good to go in a few days! Also! I’m combining this with a natural remedy. Which is a lil jojoba oil and tea tree oil! Put some of this around your area and let it work it’s way in! You’ll feel a relief and smell great! good luck ladies!!"

Jenny September 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Horrible burning and itching experience"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This girl is on FIRE!!! Omg! I wish I read these reviews before I submitted myself to this torturous itching. I'm scared to use the bathroom because I'm scared that the itching will become worst as mentioned in previous reviews. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product worked for me just fine. No burning or itching. I used it over night. Very little mess. I would recommend this product to other woman."

Momof1littleboy04 (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Bad plan!! It is very painful!! Get the cream!"

Itchybih September 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY!! If you have a yeast infection, this stuff is HORRIBLE!!! I applied the spray and within seconds I had a horrible burning that made me want to cry. I didn’t know what to do, I ran and washed it off. I had NO cuts or anything either cause I refused to itch because I didn’t want to irritate it more!!! This stuff is horrible and the burn is 10000x worse than the itching. I’d rather deal with itching then use this again. I ended up buying the Monistat itch relief cream and that worked amazing. It stopped my itching within 10 minutes. Don’t buy the spray, but the cream and then just wash your hands."

Toto2 (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was my first time having a yeast infection. I'm 18 years old so I was scared on what to use because of all the other comments. I had discharge and occasional itchiness. So I got the 1 day less-mess version of monistat and it worked so well. I used it at 5:30 I didn’t experience any burning or itching like all the other comments say! There was a slight warm feeling about 30 mins later but nothing extreme at all! And most importantly it fixed the problem!!"

Gabby (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The “less mess ovule” is very misleading! It makes you think it won’t get all over your panties. Which it most certainly did to me. I don’t think it is ANY better than the cream."

“Less mess-yeah right.” (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "In my experience, the One Day Ovule is a NO from me. It caused me severe discomfort( burning), like many also say here. The 3 or 7 day ovule has never caused any issues with me. They worked just fine."

Alotofexperience September 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I did not have the burning that everyone describes. I had relief within a half hour or so. If you are proactive (use it at first signs), I would definitely give it a try!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I cannot believe this product is allowed to keep being sold. Within minutes of using Monistat, for feeling slightly itchy, now I feel like I am on fire, being bitten by a thousand ants. How can all of the reviews for a product be having similar horrible reactions and this product still be on the market???"

OMGthishurts (taken for less than 1 month) August 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omggg! I'm sitting here almost in tears back and forth to the bathroom, my vagina on absolute fire! I just told my husband I want to go to urgent care tomorrow because my yeast infection is so much worse after taking the monistat and I feel like I'm dying! I wanna rip my vagina off - this is HORRIBLE! I'm glad to see it seems to be a side effect but I very much wish I had done my research before hand. I was expecting relief from this medicine! Thats not what I got at all. All I can hope now is that it at least works. Still night go to the docs tomorrow. This is unbearable!!"

Dawniedawniedoo August 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I would NOT recommend this! I’ve used it twice and have had the exact same reaction both times. I inserted the medicine at 9:30pm and literally within 30 minutes I had severe swelling! I mean SEVERE SWELLING!! I could hardly walk. I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs. I went to my gynecologist the next day around 4:00"

Bugbug (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I picked up this product at the drugstore a few days after I realized I had a YI. I read some reviews and it really started to freak me out. I have had little to no burning or itching. It's been a few hours since I inserted the ovule and have not had the problems some other women have had. I rated it a 9 because it has not been long enough to see if it cures the infection. If in a few days it's cured then I would recommend using this as it is easy and quick."

Kate (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst experience ever ! My meow was on fire! I inserted the ovule about 30 mins before I fell asleep around 11:30pm. I woke up out of my sleep sweating at 4am ! My vagina was inflamed! ITCHTY ITCHY ITCHY PLUS BURNING! I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but I couldn't finally I applied the cream that came in the pack, which made it worst! (I didn't even think it could get worst ! ) I rushed to the shower & sat in cold water! Which only helped a little! I was up for about three hours tossing, turning and burning! Finally I grabbed a cold freezer pack & put it between my legs ! I was so relieved I fell asleep immediately ! I’ve used monistat before but it was just the cream! One time cream that worked so nicely! So when I grabbed this one by mistake I thought it was no big deal! BIG MISTAKE!"

Lay August 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Let me start off by saying I NEVER write reviews. But I’m a total hypocrite because I rely on them before I decide to purchase a product. After figuring out I had a yeast infection and figuring out Monistat was obviously the way to go, I didn’t hesitate when I saw the 1 day experience. After reading through many of the posts I was hesitant to use the product and decided to sleep on it. I decided today that I would bear the brunt of the burning that everyone is talking about if it meant quick relief. I assumed that I would be like the majority and would suffer the negative side effects. I inserted the product around 5:30PM and I am through the two hour window that most people claim is when the extreme burning starts. I’ve been on the couch and the only thing I’ve noticed is the itching, which I’ve been working with so nothing new. You might be surprised to find, like me, you won’t suffer negatively at all!"

Riles August 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had my first ever YI the last few days so I tried this and so far things seem to be clearing up pretty nicely. Instant itch relief as soon as I inserted the medication and haven’t had many problems besides discharge since, which is to be expected! I will definitely be using this again if I were to ever get another YI."

court (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2018