User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.2

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 4.2 40 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Intense burning that was so bad I instantly tried to jump in the shower to wash off some of the burning acid (that’s what it felt like). I'm still having YI discharge the day after and I feel like it was all for nothing. Do not buy ever. I wish I saw this before I wasted money on it"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have been using this treatment for years now and it always helps and really does cure it in 1 day. I always know when I have a YI, I've been getting them since I was 9 years old. I don't get to use the cream much. Or the wipes. The only thing that I would change is the wording on the packaging. It says "day or night". Which is fine as long as you're not upright during the day. The ovule dissolves and the liquid starts coming out within few minutes. So I always insert it right before bed and have it working while I sleep."

Marci (taken for 10 years or more) May 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY. At first, there was absolutely no burning or itching. About two hours later, I was running to the bathroom to try to rinse it out!! It is now 2:53am and I have an ice pack between my legs. LITERALLY BURNING! I can’t keep still cause it’s so irritating! My vagina is all red and swollen and I can’t sleep. For the love of vaginas, do not get this product. It’s absolutetly miserable!"

jamiess (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well damn I wish I would have read this before. Someone mentioned birthing fire and I would have to agree. I feel like I took the Walmart version before and I never experienced this. I remember a friend of mine taking Monistat and it burning really bad for her but I thought oh I’ll be fine.. boy was I wrong. About 10 minutes after inserting the egg I was burning and itching. I made the mistake of getting up and I felt like I was punched in the vag with a white hot branding iron. I took a shower immediately. Luckily I have a detachable shower head and I tried hard to clear it all out. I know it’s not completely gone because it still burns but it doesn’t itch and it’s nothing like it was before. I also took a vagisil anti-itch wipe and doused it with Witch Hazel and it’s currently resting on my bits. I also have an ice pack and took a pain pill. I’m praying it’ll be better tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone knows why it does this."

B (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this for my YI and let me tell you THIS WAS THE WORST THING EVER! It itches and burned so bad I actually went to the ER because I couldn't stand up anymore and I was crying my eyes out. NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY THIS! FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR VAGINA DO NOT USE THIS!"

K (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Would never recommend this product to anyone. Felt like I was on fire and had horrible pain. Also bled for 3 days. Dr told me she never recommended this to anyone because of how harsh it is. I’ve used the 7 day treatment and never had any problems."

S (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I put the insert about an hour or two ago and I am already experiencing very severe itching that is turning into burNing. The itching iII was experiencing before inserting the egg thing was nothing compared to this. I've tried applying the itch cream that comes with the 1 day treatment but it does not help at all."

Hope (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd been experiencing a painful itch for a few days down there and I immediately suspected a YI. So on Friday; I paid $24.00 for the combo pack for the new Monistat with the Ovule. I'd used monistat 7 day before, but I wanted to cut corners. I live a busy lifestyle. SHAME ON ME. I went home, put the kids to bed, showered and inserted the ovule. The wipes provided some relief and I should have stopped there. I was chilling on the couch and my cha-cha was on FIRE. I was queazy and nearly threw up. I thought I was dying and the only thing stopping me from going to the hospital was the crushing FEAR that someone would have to see my poor, red, beaten up swollen cha-cha that was now oozing medication. It's now Sunday, and I'm still mildly cramping, cranky and the medicine still seeping out. With every gross seep- a wave of pain hits. If I could rate this medicine a fat "0" I would. Don't put this stuff anywhere near your lady parts. You'll wish you'd have stayed infected."

Hotchachacha (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After being on antibiotics 3 or so times in the last couple months... I've been struggling with a YI for a couple days now and I don't think I've had one this bad. I was treating the symptoms of the itching and assist with burning. Once the discharge presented itself I sprung for the Monisat 1. I inserted the ovule about 30 minutes or so ago and used the cream. First things first, never using that cream again. Made my bits burn thats for sure. As for the ovule- its definitely doing something up there. Lol. Feels kinda warm and tingly and not in a good way lol. I've stayed lying down so I have not yet noticed any discharge yet. I'm going to get some sleep and see how it is when I wake up. "

Jammyj March 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on antibiotics and I developed a YT (surprise there!) and it was pretty mild, jut a bit of itching and a bit of burning but I was fine. STILL, I decided to get Monistat One Day and have it gone. So I put it in before bed at 12 am and I’m awaken by 3:48 am and my vagina is itching and burning like there’s no other. I had to wash it out and I’m still laying here and I can’t sleep because the inside of my vag is on fire, the itching medicine just made it worse. I remember using this last year and it worked so I’m so upset that this hurts more than the actual infection. Ugh I just need to sleep"

Genesis March 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection " This cream is horribleeeee! I had a bit of burning in my vagina so I decided to buy this cream. In less than 20 minutes my vagina felt as if it had acid like when you put lemon in an open wound, so I started to put ice water to clean the cream. I had to get in a bath with cold water to wash out the cream, I put ice and calmed down a bit. DO NOT BUY THIS CREAM!"

Kty (taken for less than 1 month) March 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had itching after being on 10 days of antibiotics so I decided to try this for the first time ever. I had already inserted the ovule when I began to read these reviews. I became quite nervous and even considered trying to remove it. I had zero burning and actually felt nothing but almost immediate relief. No burning just relief from the lotion as well. I am so happy that I did not read these reviews before purchasing or inserting the product. I never would’ve bought it and would’ve continued to feel discomfort."

Anonymous March 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted the egg an hour ago. No internal itching yet, but it tingles. However, take care, be careful with the external cream! When I first applied it, within 3 seconds, it felt like my vag was going to burn to a crisp and fall off!!! I washed it off right away with the wipes that were provided in the container. I just tried peeing, and the cream made it burn a little. I can't believe that this product is allowed on the market!!! It should be removed from the shelves!!!!"

ITBURNS (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I would have read the reviews or asked the pharmacist before purchasing this item. I have what I would think is a mild YI. I thought the 1 day treatment would be less medication, but I was wrong. This is SO concentrated and I am in so much pain. It’s 3 am and I finally got up to scoop and rinse out the remains of the darn thing. I am covered in baby cream and lavender with ice cubes between my legs. This is worse than child birth!! Go with the 5 or 7 day treatment!!"

D.A February 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is probably the most convenient way to rid yourself of a YI. Unfortunately, when I used it, I had unbearable itching that woke me up 2 hours into my sleep. I found that Desitin (baby rash cream) does well to take the itch away almost instantly, making it easier for me to sleep through the night."

Vallentine January 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I read on the back of the pack and noticed the extremely high dosage of medicine 1200 versus the 3 day that has 200 per treatment. That’s twice as much even on the 3 day treatment. I assumed because it was a one day treatment it had to be higher. I assumed correctly. I wiped with the provided cooling wipes first, then inserted the egg like pill with the provided applicator. Right after I put it in I felt a slight burn, I then applied the cream. And went and sat down. I will not lie YES it does burn and itch BUT that’s a side effect of the medicine working quickly. Also you should not use this product for a minor yeast infection you’ll more than likely just end up hurting yourself. I would only recommend this for a very bad yeast infection."

Sally sue Mae January 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "PLEASE don't buy this it is the worst pain I have ever felt. Last night I had mild itching and burning so I decided to put in the ovule because it couldn't hurt could it? BIG MISTAKE I woke up today and felt like my vag was on fire. It hurt so bad I broke down in tears. As I'm writing this it still burns because AZO can only help so much, honestly save your money and stick it out this is so not worth it"

j9866 December 28, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Without doing any research, I picked up the Monistat 1 hoping I could find some relief after taking a Diflucan and it not working. Now it’s 3am and I have ice packs in between my legs trying to resolve the burning and itching this medicine caused. I took a shower and put the Ovule in and everything was fine. I was laying in bed and got up to make food when the medication started leaking and once it hit the outside I was in awful pain, burning and itching. It was CONSTANT and would not stop. I tried washing it all out but now I’m in bed trying to find relief still. DO NOT BUY."

mmiicchee December 22, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the one-dose ovule because I'm a "let's hurry up and get this over with" kind of person. It's been a little over 24 hours since I inserted the ovule and I'm still on fire. I hurt so bad I almost can't walk. I'm swollen so bad that I can't stand even for the cotton cloth of my clothing to touch me. I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs last night! I have a pretty high pain tolerance - given birth 3 times and have passed numerous kidney stones - but this is ridiculous!! I called the doctor today and they phoned out some diflucan. Don't waste your money on this product. It's not worth the pain!!"

I'm on fire! (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had a yeast infect a couple years back and use the 7 day treatment it worked . Had another one during pregnancy and got a 1 day pill and it worked . I have another one after birth and decided to use the 1 day treatment because I didn’t want to insert the thing in me over and over again , Day 3 going on and my symptoms have been gone ... loving this product so far . I recommend using a liner to catch the medication as it comes out ... didn’t irritate me like I thought so because the other one didn’t"

Hannahgg October 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well this is my second time using monistat the first time I had the cream and it was so uncomfortable but it worked after a week and that was like 4 years ago now this second time getting I had made my mind up that I was going to try a home remedy so I used apple cider vinegar and that relieved the burning and itching but I didn't feel like it was getting better quick enough so I just ended up buying the ovule pack and I must say it's getting better I had no problem with the insert it was just the cream that you applied for the itching and burning - oh my goodness it burns but remember that's just because it's working I feel so much better"

Tweetdaleetleet October 2, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this ovule and had almost instant relief from the itching. I had no problems whatsoever with the exception of the having to wear a pad to catch the leakage."

Sweet Relief (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 23, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I took this medication a week ago and am still suffering the side effects. I blistered and my vagina got so swollen I can hardly urinate. I am wondering when this is going to end as it has been 7 days."

Dontusemonistat1dayever September 20, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the second time in my life of having a YI from antibiotics. The first time I used this product it worked great. This time I'm on day four and I'm still itching and burning like crazy. It's 3 am I can't sleep. Seriously about to shove some ice in there! What the hell!"

Adrienneslove August 19, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "As a woman it is bound to happen! I have had YI before so I am very well aware of the early symptoms. I went to my local drug store and purchased the Monistat 1 Ovule package because I have tried a different version before and unfortunately experienced the awful pain as read in other Womens reviews. I figured I'd give this version a go because Monistat is the most common recommended OTC YI medication. I inserted the ovule about 2 hours ago and have experienced no discomfort whatsoever. I even applied the cream right away to help with any itching or burning that may occur instantly after application. I have not experienced any discomfort in the last two hours, only relief! Will purchase again/ and recommend."

Jaxie993 (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2017