User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.5

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 4.5 56 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I would NOT recommend this! I’ve used it twice and have had the exact same reaction both times. I inserted the medicine at 9:30pm and literally within 30 minutes I had severe swelling! I mean SEVERE SWELLING!! I could hardly walk. I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs. I went to my gynecologist the next day around 4:00"

Bugbug (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I picked up this product at the drugstore a few days after I realized I had a YI. I read some reviews and it really started to freak me out. I have had little to no burning or itching. It's been a few hours since I inserted the ovule and have not had the problems some other women have had. I rated it a 9 because it has not been long enough to see if it cures the infection. If in a few days it's cured then I would recommend using this as it is easy and quick."

Kate (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst experience ever ! My meow was on fire! I inserted the ovule about 30 mins before I fell asleep around 11:30pm. I woke up out of my sleep sweating at 4am ! My vagina was inflamed! ITCHTY ITCHY ITCHY PLUS BURNING! I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but I couldn't finally I applied the cream that came in the pack, which made it worst! (I didn't even think it could get worst ! ) I rushed to the shower & sat in cold water! Which only helped a little! I was up for about three hours tossing, turning and burning! Finally I grabbed a cold freezer pack & put it between my legs ! I was so relieved I fell asleep immediately ! I’ve used monistat before but it was just the cream! One time cream that worked so nicely! So when I grabbed this one by mistake I thought it was no big deal! BIG MISTAKE!"

Lay August 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Let me start off by saying I NEVER write reviews. But I’m a total hypocrite because I rely on them before I decide to purchase a product. After figuring out I had a yeast infection and figuring out Monistat was obviously the way to go, I didn’t hesitate when I saw the 1 day experience. After reading through many of the posts I was hesitant to use the product and decided to sleep on it. I decided today that I would bear the brunt of the burning that everyone is talking about if it meant quick relief. I assumed that I would be like the majority and would suffer the negative side effects. I inserted the product around 5:30PM and I am through the two hour window that most people claim is when the extreme burning starts. I’ve been on the couch and the only thing I’ve noticed is the itching, which I’ve been working with so nothing new. You might be surprised to find, like me, you won’t suffer negatively at all!"

Riles August 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had my first ever YI the last few days so I tried this and so far things seem to be clearing up pretty nicely. Instant itch relief as soon as I inserted the medication and haven’t had many problems besides discharge since, which is to be expected! I will definitely be using this again if I were to ever get another YI."

court (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a itching irritation, no smell or discharge. I read about possibilities and decided to use this product first. About 5 hours, no more itching, burning etc. I think the profiled capsule cream burns due to direct contact with already irritated skin and walls. The ovule capsule works great. Use the ovule capsule. And was with Desfense soap. No perfumes etc.. I felt so much better hours later!!!"

Leen August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG!! I wish I read all these first!! 20 minutes in and I am 10xs worse than before!! DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!!!"

MDT (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "For me I've had yeast infections that burned and itched, on the inside and outside. Then I put this ovule monistat in. It's the best, it melts inside and you want to put it deep in there. Yes it really burns but it's like a good soothing burn. I like how it feels. Like warm but its soothing. By morning you should feel relief. And the next few days I'll put vagisil the cream on outside just to be sure is calmed down it helps with the soreness. Really works!!"

Yessy (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was a horrible experience. I had a pretty bad YI and was itching and burning. Thought I'd go ahead and get the one dose to knock it out. I thought I was itching and burning before using this medication. After I put it in, I applied some of the vaginal cream and it felt like Lava was burning my crotch. I quickly grabbed the enclosed wipes and washed it off, thank goodness for those little blessings. I think someone on the marketing team had a sense of humor. Those little gems were the only thing in the $20 box worth anything at all. I ended up laying down for an hour waiting to see what would happen. As time passed, the burning and pain progressed where I was about in tears, so went and sat in the bath to rinse it out. So, I'm now a little over 2 hours out from my application and it's throbbing and still burning a little. Please don't subject yourself to this stuff. It's literally the worst thing I've ever purchased."

Cfet July 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So... it’s been about 7 years since I’ve last had a YI. This one is pretty mild so I figured I’d get the M-1 to clear it up quickly. This was NOT the best choice AT ALL!!!!! The ouvle insert was fine until I went to the bathroom. I could feel the medicine oozing and it burned a bit. Once I put the cream on though... that’s when the fire breathing dragons came! GOSH!!!!! This cream shouldn’t be given with the the M-1 at alll!!!!! I have an ice pack between my legs now and it’s really not helping in anyway... I would have been better off letting the YI run it’s course and clear up on its own... utter misery."

BurningLove (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m 18 and I just had my first YI. I’ve never had any issue with my vagina before, so when it started itching I googled the most effective product to use for quick relief. I went to the store and got monistat 1 with only reading a handful of reviews, most of which were all positive stuff. I read that I could experience burning and more intense itching than I was originally dealing with, but I decided to risk it because of how awful the irritation was. I put the ovule in at night after I showered then put the itch relief cream on and laid down. I didn’t experience anything negative using this product and my YI went away within a few days after using it."

Anonymous July 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Last time I had a YI I used the generic brand and it was the worst pain I had ever felt. But this time around I went with the M-1. Things to note: my 1st YI was further along than my 2nd when I realized that something was wrong down there. I think thats what caused the painful aftermath of the inserted generic brand ovule. This time around I caught it early and got the M-1. I braced myself for the burning, itching and the swelling seeing how most reviews described it and my own past experience resurfaced. But, it never came. I'm happy to say that I did NOT have any pain or burning after insertion of the M-1. It did itch a bit but that has since gone away. The discharge is minimal. I did notice some of the medicine came out when I urinated but nothing else. Where I feel things went wrong with my previous experience, is that it was already burning, itching and swollen by the time I did anything about it. I agree that this medicine may not be for all but I'm sure glad that I used it."

Jane July 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had no idea the reviews on this product were so negative that was until I used it and just like everyone else, here I sit with dramatically increased itching & burning. Now in the bath trying to soothe my vagina & distract myself from at best, a very uncomfortable and at worst, truly painful experience. This sucks. Medicine should not make your symptoms worse! Why hasn’t the manufacturer changed the formula??!"

Candy (taken for less than 1 month) June 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I found this site after doing a search on severe burning and itching after using the above product the night before. I see I am not alone. Pure misery and a sleepless night. The itching and burning intensified after having to go to the bathroom at 3:30 a.m. I had to keep getting up and wiping with cold paper towels. With this many complaints I also wonder why it’s still on the shelves. Obviously something is not right."

Unhappy consumer June 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I only got this kind because this is all that was available. Like everyone else said you will literally be burning, it is horrible and uncomfortable!!!!! I don’t recommend!!!"

Shay (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used this twice, and the first time I used it my yeast infection was TERRIBLY painful and the day of my HS graduation. Don’t apply this during the day without the back up of a pad to catch the discharge the medicine will have. It says “less mess” but I beg to differ. The yeast infection was so bad that it didn’t feel too much better for a few days, but it says that’s possible on the package. The second time I’ve used it (currently) I had a mild one and wanted to treat it quickly. I applied the ovule and felt instant relief from pain and itching. Hopefully this passes soon, and the cream doesn’t burn me but it doesn’t work to relieve my itching either."

MH June 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Intense burning that was so bad I instantly tried to jump in the shower to wash off some of the burning acid (that’s what it felt like). I'm still having YI discharge the day after and I feel like it was all for nothing. Do not buy ever. I wish I saw this before I wasted money on it"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have been using this treatment for years now and it always helps and really does cure it in 1 day. I always know when I have a YI, I've been getting them since I was 9 years old. I don't get to use the cream much. Or the wipes. The only thing that I would change is the wording on the packaging. It says "day or night". Which is fine as long as you're not upright during the day. The ovule dissolves and the liquid starts coming out within few minutes. So I always insert it right before bed and have it working while I sleep."

Marci (taken for 10 years or more) May 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY. At first, there was absolutely no burning or itching. About two hours later, I was running to the bathroom to try to rinse it out!! It is now 2:53am and I have an ice pack between my legs. LITERALLY BURNING! I can’t keep still cause it’s so irritating! My vagina is all red and swollen and I can’t sleep. For the love of vaginas, do not get this product. It’s absolutetly miserable!"

jamiess (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well damn I wish I would have read this before. Someone mentioned birthing fire and I would have to agree. I feel like I took the Walmart version before and I never experienced this. I remember a friend of mine taking Monistat and it burning really bad for her but I thought oh I’ll be fine.. boy was I wrong. About 10 minutes after inserting the egg I was burning and itching. I made the mistake of getting up and I felt like I was punched in the vag with a white hot branding iron. I took a shower immediately. Luckily I have a detachable shower head and I tried hard to clear it all out. I know it’s not completely gone because it still burns but it doesn’t itch and it’s nothing like it was before. I also took a vagisil anti-itch wipe and doused it with Witch Hazel and it’s currently resting on my bits. I also have an ice pack and took a pain pill. I’m praying it’ll be better tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone knows why it does this."

B (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this for my YI and let me tell you THIS WAS THE WORST THING EVER! It itches and burned so bad I actually went to the ER because I couldn't stand up anymore and I was crying my eyes out. NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY THIS! FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR VAGINA DO NOT USE THIS!"

K (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Would never recommend this product to anyone. Felt like I was on fire and had horrible pain. Also bled for 3 days. Dr told me she never recommended this to anyone because of how harsh it is. I’ve used the 7 day treatment and never had any problems."

S (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I put the insert about an hour or two ago and I am already experiencing very severe itching that is turning into burNing. The itching iII was experiencing before inserting the egg thing was nothing compared to this. I've tried applying the itch cream that comes with the 1 day treatment but it does not help at all."

Hope (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd been experiencing a painful itch for a few days down there and I immediately suspected a YI. So on Friday; I paid $24.00 for the combo pack for the new Monistat with the Ovule. I'd used monistat 7 day before, but I wanted to cut corners. I live a busy lifestyle. SHAME ON ME. I went home, put the kids to bed, showered and inserted the ovule. The wipes provided some relief and I should have stopped there. I was chilling on the couch and my cha-cha was on FIRE. I was queazy and nearly threw up. I thought I was dying and the only thing stopping me from going to the hospital was the crushing FEAR that someone would have to see my poor, red, beaten up swollen cha-cha that was now oozing medication. It's now Sunday, and I'm still mildly cramping, cranky and the medicine still seeping out. With every gross seep- a wave of pain hits. If I could rate this medicine a fat "0" I would. Don't put this stuff anywhere near your lady parts. You'll wish you'd have stayed infected."

Hotchachacha (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After being on antibiotics 3 or so times in the last couple months... I've been struggling with a YI for a couple days now and I don't think I've had one this bad. I was treating the symptoms of the itching and assist with burning. Once the discharge presented itself I sprung for the Monisat 1. I inserted the ovule about 30 minutes or so ago and used the cream. First things first, never using that cream again. Made my bits burn thats for sure. As for the ovule- its definitely doing something up there. Lol. Feels kinda warm and tingly and not in a good way lol. I've stayed lying down so I have not yet noticed any discharge yet. I'm going to get some sleep and see how it is when I wake up. "

Jammyj March 22, 2018