User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
5.2

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 5.2 22 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the one-dose ovule because I'm a "let's hurry up and get this over with" kind of person. It's been a little over 24 hours since I inserted the ovule and I'm still on fire. I hurt so bad I almost can't walk. I'm swollen so bad that I can't stand even for the cotton cloth of my clothing to touch me. I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs last night! I have a pretty high pain tolerance - given birth 3 times and have passed numerous kidney stones - but this is ridiculous!! I called the doctor today and they phoned out some diflucan. Don't waste your money on this product. It's not worth the pain!!"

I'm on fire! (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had a yeast infect a couple years back and use the 7 day treatment it worked . Had another one during pregnancy and got a 1 day pill and it worked . I have another one after birth and decided to use the 1 day treatment because I didn’t want to insert the thing in me over and over again , Day 3 going on and my symptoms have been gone ... loving this product so far . I recommend using a liner to catch the medication as it comes out ... didn’t irritate me like I thought so because the other one didn’t"

Hannahgg October 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well this is my second time using monistat the first time I had the cream and it was so uncomfortable but it worked after a week and that was like 4 years ago now this second time getting I had made my mind up that I was going to try a home remedy so I used apple cider vinegar and that relieved the burning and itching but I didn't feel like it was getting better quick enough so I just ended up buying the ovule pack and I must say it's getting better I had no problem with the insert it was just the cream that you applied for the itching and burning - oh my goodness it burns but remember that's just because it's working I feel so much better"

Tweetdaleetleet October 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this ovule and had almost instant relief from the itching. I had no problems whatsoever with the exception of the having to wear a pad to catch the leakage."

Sweet Relief (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 23, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I took this medication a week ago and am still suffering the side effects. I blistered and my vagina got so swollen I can hardly urinate. I am wondering when this is going to end as it has been 7 days."

Dontusemonistat1dayever September 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the second time in my life of having a YI from antibiotics. The first time I used this product it worked great. This time I'm on day four and I'm still itching and burning like crazy. It's 3 am I can't sleep. Seriously about to shove some ice in there! What the hell!"

Adrienneslove August 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "As a woman it is bound to happen! I have had YI before so I am very well aware of the early symptoms. I went to my local drug store and purchased the Monistat 1 Ovule package because I have tried a different version before and unfortunately experienced the awful pain as read in other Womens reviews. I figured I'd give this version a go because Monistat is the most common recommended OTC YI medication. I inserted the ovule about 2 hours ago and have experienced no discomfort whatsoever. I even applied the cream right away to help with any itching or burning that may occur instantly after application. I have not experienced any discomfort in the last two hours, only relief! Will purchase again/ and recommend."

Jaxie993 (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI in about 5 years - OMG!!! I didn't want to get the 3 - 5 day!! I wanted relief NOW so I'm using the Monistat 1 Day Ovule combined pack!!!!! I am in a lot of discomfort!!! The cream seems to help, key is to keep calm and this to shall pass!!!! BUT OMG!!!!"

Mr. Blu Mom (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Never had a YI until 3yrs ago during pregnancy unfortunately has had them since normally use the off brand OTC YI medication insert and they seem to never work 1st time using Monistat 1 and it seems to be working!! Didn't have trouble inserting it or use with it no burning or itching from ovule!! Its been almost 24hrs no discharge no burning no itching no odor I am very pleased with this product and recommend it well worth $18!!!"

Shanni931 June 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I experienced relief from the itching within a couple of hours, so I know it worked. However, it has made my skin irritated and inflamed. The exterior cream gave me a terrible burning and tingling sensation that lasted for days, even after repeated efforts to wash it off. Next time I will just go to the doctor and try to get a prescription because this isn't worth it."

Anonymous May 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've used monistat in the past. I get YI's after antibiotics. Normally it's such a relief to start the medication. This time I immediately felt like my vagina was on FIRE. Agony. I took out what I could and tried again with a generic 3 day cream and have relief. No pain. I think this was a bad batch bc this has never happened to me before and I always use the Monistat 1 day."

LolaBburing March 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I haven't had a yeast infection in about 10 years but I had them in the past and always used vagisil. This time a friend suggested monistat.I did not experience immediate pain like the other reviewers but about an hour or so after I inserted the ovule and put the cream on it started coming out. Not only was it gushing out but I was itching and burning like crazy!I washed all of the topical cream off because I thought it had melted and spread everywhere.I was almost in tears several times today because it burns so bad and the itching is unbearable!!I was barely itching and had no burning or discharge before taking it.I could smell the yeast and knew from past history what the antibiotics do to me so I called myself being proactive.DON'T USE"

Unlucky Lady February 1, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Not my first YI rodeo. First time using the ovule.. Intense burning.. Where is the sandpaper when you need it! I was on fire before, but OMG! I sucked it up, the next day was better. Today day 3 very minor symptoms. I guess if you want to only use a one day cure there will be more medication and it seems like more burning. So if you can't handle it use the 3 or 7 day treatment."

CaliRN13 September 16, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'll just discuss the repercussions of this OTC medicine. Without doing any research I purchased Monistat 1 ovule & I regret making such a big mistake. Twenty four hours after using, I had severe swelling, soreness, itching and irritation of the entire vulva. Indescribable pain when I urinated bc my skin had ruptured in certain areas. I thought that I just had a resistant yeast infection, but after seeing my OB/GYN I came to the realization I had an allergic reaction. She thought I had herpes based on my symptoms & an examination, but it's not possible bc I'm married and my husband and I have been faithful. I was basically bed ridden for three days, in debilitating pain. It's been almost a week now and my "lady business" is still healing."

Severe damage (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've used Monista 1 Day multiple times in the past. First time ever using it, yes my vaginal was on fire! I wanted to rip my entire section down there out. But the weird thing about Monista is or it could be the severity of my YI, every experience was different for me. There were times where after use of Monista 1 Day for my YI, my infection quickly turned into BV (on two occasions) and in other times I had just mild burning sensation others no symptoms at all. I think the product is most definitely doing its job when there's severe burning and itching but I absolutely believe it depends on you too and the severity of your YI. If you had one bad experience with it, I highly suggest to get the oral pill prescribed by your doctor instead."

YumBo (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my very first YI. I'm 16 and about 20 minutes after putting the bead in I'm getting lots of discharge which means it's working I think. But it also has began to burn and itch a bit so I go for the anti itch cream and put it on... it immediately is making the burning and itching way more intense. I take a shower because I couldn't stand the feeling. It is still just as bad so I thought I jumped maybe it was t the cream that made it worse. I put the cream back on and it is just a little bit more intense. I've been trying to stick it out the past 20 minutes but it hurts so bad. Would not recommend."

Anonymous June 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my gawd - I should have just shoved a burning candle up inside me and saved myself $18!! Who made this horrible stuff. The burning is unbearable!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "O...M...G... Called my gynnie & she says, "try the monistat & come in Monday". I bought the monistat 1 day ovule, & 2hrs later i'm lying in bed squeezing my legs & vag walls together trying to alleviate the itch! What started out as a mild itch intensified times 10. I wouldn't wish this pain & agony on my WORST ENEMY! Meanwhile my boyfriend is snoring & sleeping in pure bliss. Being a woman really blows sometimes."

Itchy & Scratchy Show (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ugh ugh ugh! ;;-;; I got this thinking it would help with my yeast infection but oh my lord I'm dying here. I honestly want to cry. The burning and itching is almost unbearable. I have no clue how to make it stop. I took what was left of the oval thing out, wiped with a cold wet cloth, attempted to rinse off with water, and I'm still experiencing itching and burning. Should have just went to the doctor. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! SAVE YOURSELF! IF NOT MONEY, THEN PAIN! ;-;"

Cassiegrl (taken for less than 1 month) February 20, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Yes it burns, but that's how you know it's working! This is my third time using this particular one and I recommend it over the Monistat 3 or 7. It's only one night of burning and maybe a little bit the next morning. But it works! And for $20, it's a lot less expensive than paying for a doctors visit."

Heathermarie September 3, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Took the single dosage ovule last week and thought it had worked but unfortunately, my yeast infection never really went away...I'm going to try the three day suppositories and hopefully that will work...years ago the 7day cream worked great but was just so uncomfortable and messy"

it's back... August 23, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've had a yeast infection maybe 3 or 4 times. 2/4 went away by themselves. The first time I used Monistat 7 and felt fine. Today i bought Monistat 1 with the egg and as in writing this in bed at 2:40 am, all I can think about is how much itchier it is!!!!!! OMG. I just wanna scratch. It's so uncomfortable and I cannot fall asleep. When I used the 7day it worked. This one better work."

Angieb05 June 10, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole topical)

Other brands: Aloe Vesta, Monistat 7, Zeasorb-AF, Mitrazol, ... +29 more