User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.1

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 4.1 92 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It burned like heck and quite frankly I think it made me feel worse! I haven’t had a YI in years so I got the M1 thinking it will clear things up quickly. 3 days later and I’m still irritated. Going to my doctor tomorrow for sure! Don’t buy this stuff it’s awful!"

Telle (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used the Monistat one day product, felt the burning and itching within 30 minutes. I was in the library studying and literally had to leave so I could go home and shower. I tried to get it out but it is virtually impossible so I guess I will just have to wait it out. The ease is not worth the side effects, go to a doctor and have something, ANYTHING other than this prescribed."

donotusethis (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m not sure that what I have is a YI, but I did a test from Monistat and it said that my pH was OK so that might be the cause. I went ahead and bought the Monistat one. I inserted it and about 15 minutes later I thought this crazy burning. I looked it up and found all of these awful terrifying reviews. I was lucky that the ovule had not completely melted yet and I was literally able to go in and pull it out so I think I got most of it. However, it’s crazy that so many people share these painful symptoms. I’m really frustrated, and angry at the makers of this product. It seems that the other reviews on the longer treatments are much better."

Mexigrl64 (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I noticed after taking antibiotics I had started itching down there. Decided to use the Equate brand vaginal insert thing. I was driving down the road and literally felt like I was starting to push a 15lb baby that was on fire out my vagina. Needless to say it was all I could do to get back home & shower. Everything is super red/purple & hurts 10,000 times worse than before using the product. Never again!!"

One hot momma (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am a diabetic. Was at doctor for A1c result and mentioned that I had a yeast infection. SHE told me to buy Monistat. And so I did. Inserted ovulet or whatever that egg thing is called and OMG, I thought fire was shooting out from down below. It has calmed down somewhat so I think I can sleep but I will NEVER buy this product again!!!!!"

NeverAgain (taken for less than 1 month) February 3, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on day 3 of a yeast infection. On my first day I took the Monistat 1 cream injection which worked ok, but I still had symptoms by day 3 so I bought the Monistat 1 ovule . I inserted it , about an hour later I had excruciating itching and burning than before . It was so unbearable I actually cried and stood in the shower for like 30 min. Now it feels much better no more pain. I should have did my research first ! Others say that the Monistat 3 and 7 are much better because the medication is less intense. The Monistat 1 is very intense once it starts to break down the medicine is so strong it causes worse itching . I recommend the 3 or 7"

Chris January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "if you can handle your lady biscuit to be on fire, this is right for you!! Their "mild burning" as a side effect is not mild. It feels like I wiped with a napkin full of hot sauce. Oh my gosh, its TERRIBLE! I got this to treat my yeast infection, hoping to avoid oral capsules. Applying: uncomfortable, but manageable. The cream they include helped at first. An hour in: Eh, it was sorta burning but I was still able to manage. I figured, "hey, this must be the mild burning they warned about" Four hours in, and it feels like I used Icy Hot on my vagina! It's burning, tingling, & I can literally feel my heartbeat in my vagina!! Don't even get me started on peeing - it feels like I'm peeing ghost pepper! Tried showering, then tried to rinse the medication off. Literally to the point of possibly going to the emergency room."

Gabs January 23, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My experience is not like some in these comments. I feel a warm sensation but its expected because they are fighting in there. And a fight may cause some pain. But not to extreme. The warming sensation makes me feel ok its working. I rather the product kill all them bad yeasties in there. Than walk around with the problem. We will see tomorrow how I feel but Im sure it's doing its job. The key is when use it you got to put it way up there as far as you can. And it may be best to do it before bed that way you can sleep thru most of the process. Best wishes :)"

Gigi (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be after reading the comments. Every one is different, we have different reactions. I chose the one day thinking the faster the better and I’d used the 3 day pack previously years ago. So I used the ovule and THEN read the reviews. Honestly I was terrified. But I’m a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and know that with a yeast infection suppository treatment there can be burning and itching, depending on your body and severity of infection. I noticed a warm feeling about an hour after I put it in, but it wasn’t terrible. When the burning and slight itch got uncomfortable I used a Vagisil cream for sensitive skin, DON'T use the one provided with the kit. So this is the night after I took it, I feel like most of the medicine has absorbed or discharged and my infection seems to feel better. So far it seems to be working."

JLB390 January 10, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Inserted the 1-day monistat ovule at 11:30, and I woke up at 2am with tears because of the burning. The reviews on here stopped me from going to the emergency room but I haven’t found anything to stop the burning and itching. Would absolutely not recommend, regardless of how well it clears the infection."

Juli (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I made the mistake of reading these reviews after inserting the egg. I freaked out and considered taking it out but soon found that impossible to do. I didn’t notice any severe burning but as I was freaked out by some peoples experiences, I decided to stay lying down with a pillow under my lower back and I think that made a huge difference in reducing side effects. I noticed a slight amount of burning when I got up to pee so I have a feeling the flow of the medicine to external areas is the culprit. I had a pretty mild infection and I’m frustrated that the labelling doesn’t really indicate the harshness of this medication though. I try to keep things natural but I didn’t feel like fussing with garlic or yogurt or anything. The medication seems to be working less than 24 hours later so it works at least. Probably wouldn’t use it again but here to report that you may not react how everyone else is and not to be too worried about it!"

Okay (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had a yeast infection. Used the 3-day product which helped but it was coming back after a few days. Decided to try the 1-day product. Within a few hours I had HORRIBLE itching! The cream didn't help for more than a few minutes. It got progressively worse as the night went on. I am now swollen and raw! My skin is actually bleeding! My entire vulva area is swollen. This is horrible! I read some other reports here that desitin helps so I just went out and got some. I'm praying for some relief. If not better by morning I'll have to go see my doctor. Can I sue the company that made this product? I'm losing time from work because of this!"

Jo (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMgoodness so I've taken the 3 day and 7 days of Monistat in the past, no problem. My story: So after taking some antibiotics for 10 days I had a visit from the YI monster. I took the 1 day, and holy hell fire. I woke up feeling like Satan took up a vacation home in my lady lands. I tried the flipping cream that came with it too, & nope FIRE DOWN BELOW! I finally read below about a woman being told Desitin diaper rash cream from her doctor, and at this point, I would put tigers blood on my burrito if it would stop this holy hell fire. Welp, after literally sitting in the shower for 20 minutes, my awesome partner went out and got me Desitin and that worked. I think the combination of going in the shower and putting the Desitin cream on afterwards helped. I even took 2 advil. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. Unless you want to feel like napalm hit your va jay jay and its neighbor."

Fire Down Below! December 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m lying here dying as we speak. My who-ha is on fire (not to mention my back door area!!).... ouch! Bad idea. WTH? It will never be the same. Don’t use this stuff."

Leelou (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Update from the review that started with “Whew Honey!”....it is now 3 AM and I’ve cried from the burning and I’ve showered hoping to get as much medicine out as I could. DO NOT USE OR BUY THIS PRODUCT."

AB93 (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Whew honey! Yes this medication burns! If you’re like me and used the medication and now you’re up in the middle of the night reading reviews about the burning sensation you’re not alone. I figured this would be cheaper than paying the co-pay to see my doctor and then paying for whatever insurance won’t cover for the medication the doctor would perscribe, which is true, Monistat-1 is the cheaper option...but I don’t think it’s worth it!! Would have much rather went to my OBGYN and gotten the 1 day pill and had to pay a little more. I put this in around 10 PM and from about Midnight to 1:15 AM I tried to tough it out but I couldn’t handle it anymore. It didn’t cause me to rock back and fourth or cry but it definitely feels like someone is dripping millions of drops of boiling hot water on your vagina. I wiped some out with cold water and the burning has calmed down."

AB93 November 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Update: I finally went to the obgyn after excruciating burning and severe swelling. Guess what? They said I had a CHEMICAL BURN. They said they never recommend this product to patients due to high alcohol content along with other irritants. They prescribed me a yeast pill and told me to use desitin diaper cream for babies instead. DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR VAG!!!!"

Helpme (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Works very well. Used it for the first time after I inserted my vagina started burning very bad but as hours passed it started calming down less burning hopefully by the morning the pain and burning is gone for good"

Whit (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Same like most of you I had a really junk experience! I put it in around midnight, woke up around 2am to pee and OMG! I seriously wanted to rip my kitty off! She was extremely itchy and burning! I Jumped in the shower and just rinsed it! It kinda helped. After I got out, ended up using a cream that I already had from my last YI a couple of years ago called nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream. That helped some. (My last YI i went to the doctors and got prescribed the pill) When I woke up in the morning I had really bad cramps that hasn’t gone away. Discharge is not a lot but there. ALSO, I have some rash in my vagina! Technically it hasn’t been a full 24 hours yet, midnight is in a couple of hours so I hope that I feel better soon. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL!!! I wish I read reviews first :( I should have not been lazy to go see my doctor!"

Fire crotch (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG...This Girl Is On Fire!!! My lady bits feel like a raging fire pit is brewing down there. Who invented this??? While I appreciate the less mess and 1 day option this provides. I can say I may never be able to use my vagina again. I like many of you was hoping for the short term wonder and haven't used this product before. When there is a next time iI will be seeing any doctor to get me the pill - I don't care if they want to check it all out before the prescribe. I have a higher tolerance for pain and currently my bits are being iced and my eyes are filled with tears. In for a long night...we shall wait and see if it is worth it. Hopefully this pain is the yeast infection burning a slow fiery death. Good luck ladies and may the odds be in your favor!"

Jlo October 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a vaginal yeast infection for about 3 months now. I tried everything, apple cider vinegar (made it worst), yogurt helps but doesn’t get rid of it, aloe vera you name it. I started using antibiotics because I thought I had an UTI or another type of infection. Unfortunately this made it 1000x worst. I bought Monistat 1 day ovule with the cream and the burning itching sensation is finally gone. When you use the suppository please wash your hands and vaginal area first. If you feel some itch it is ok but try not touch your area instead put cold water and wait for the medication to work. I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to wait at least 24 hours for you to finally feel much better. I give this Monistat a 10 rate"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh the pain and agony! Inserted the meds at 8 and applied the cream. After just minutes the burning and itching started but it was tolerable. It's now midnight and I'm in absolute agony. It burns and itches so bad. I actually used some diaper wipes to remove some of the cream so it's not as bad right now. All I can say is for the pain and torture I've been put through, this had better work well!!"

Itchy lady (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m eighteen and just had my first yeast infection due to an antibiotic. While the YI irritation is... irritating, its NOTHING compared to the torture that you can experience if you use M1. Thirty minutes in, the itching increased. Thinking this was normal, I did an internet search for reviews. By the time I realized my mistake, I was too far gone. I live in a dorm, and the pain was so bad I had toget to the showers. Showering helps, but staying in there forever isn’t an option. I read that an ice pack was helpful. But alas, I don’t have a freezer. And of course there is nothing in the communal fridge. I ending up purchasing old fashioned popsicles and am hoping to help another poor soul make a better decision - with two popsicles wrapped in paper towels between my legs. long story short- love yourself. don’t use this. But if you do, rinse and any form of ice pack you can get your hands on."

mistake maker October 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok. So I am honestly not sure if I had a YI. But there was some discharge and a funky odor. So I thought let me just nip this in the bud....I Google the top brand and 9 hours later here I am wondering if I made the right decision. So it is messy. But then I read a post that said you got to put it way up in there and now I am second guessing how far up there I went. I have minor burning (meaning it is tolerable). I went to pee for the first time after having it in for 2 hours. I had put on a liner just in case. And let me tell you it was a goopy mess. I think this is a good product however for newbies clearer instructions would be most helpful and maybe better pics!"

Notsureaboutthis (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have to say that some of the reactions here are so bad for some people, I’m sorry! The Monistat 1 worked perfectly fine!! The suppository was easy and simple! I took mine when I got home from work one afternoon, and because I wasn’t feeling the best I just laid down. I didn’t have to lay with a towel under me or anything. No messy discharge at all! The next morning I was still kind of sore and irritated but NOTHING like the day before. Also! The deep itch is GONE! And I think that’s the hardest part! I feel like using this product at onset of symptoms and you’ll be good to go in a few days! Also! I’m combining this with a natural remedy. Which is a lil jojoba oil and tea tree oil! Put some of this around your area and let it work it’s way in! You’ll feel a relief and smell great! good luck ladies!!"

Jenny September 25, 2018