User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 10 reviews 61 medications

4.3
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack reviews 10 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Not my first YI rodeo. First time using the ovule.. Intense burning.. Where is the sandpaper when you need it! I was on fire before, but OMG! I sucked it up, the next day was better. Today day 3 very minor symptoms. I guess if you want to only use a one day cure there will be more medication and it seems like more burning. So if you can't handle it use the 3 or 7 day treatment."

CaliRN13 September 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'll just discuss the repercussions of this OTC medicine. Without doing any research I purchased Monistat 1 ovule & I regret making such a big mistake. Twenty four hours after using, I had severe swelling, soreness, itching and irritation of the entire vulva. Indescribable pain when I urinated bc my skin had ruptured in certain areas. I thought that I just had a resistant yeast infection, but after seeing my OB/GYN I came to the realization I had an allergic reaction. She thought I had herpes based on my symptoms & an examination, but it's not possible bc I'm married and my husband and I have been faithful. I was basically bed ridden for three days, in debilitating pain. It's been almost a week now and my "lady business" is still healing."

Severe damage (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've used Monista 1 Day multiple times in the past. First time ever using it, yes my vaginal was on fire! I wanted to rip my entire section down there out. But the weird thing about Monista is or it could be the severity of my YI, every experience was different for me. There were times where after use of Monista 1 Day for my YI, my infection quickly turned into BV (on two occasions) and in other times I had just mild burning sensation others no symptoms at all. I think the product is most definitely doing its job when there's severe burning and itching but I absolutely believe it depends on you too and the severity of your YI. If you had one bad experience with it, I highly suggest to get the oral pill prescribed by your doctor instead."

YumBo (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my very first YI. I'm 16 and about 20 minutes after putting the bead in I'm getting lots of discharge which means it's working I think. But it also has began to burn and itch a bit so I go for the anti itch cream and put it on... it immediately is making the burning and itching way more intense. I take a shower because I couldn't stand the feeling. It is still just as bad so I thought I jumped maybe it was t the cream that made it worse. I put the cream back on and it is just a little bit more intense. I've been trying to stick it out the past 20 minutes but it hurts so bad. Would not recommend."

Anonymous June 13, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my gawd - I should have just shoved a burning candle up inside me and saved myself $18!! Who made this horrible stuff. The burning is unbearable!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "O...M...G... Called my gynnie & she says, "try the monistat & come in Monday". I bought the monistat 1 day ovule, & 2hrs later i'm lying in bed squeezing my legs & vag walls together trying to alleviate the itch! What started out as a mild itch intensified times 10. I wouldn't wish this pain & agony on my WORST ENEMY! Meanwhile my boyfriend is snoring & sleeping in pure bliss. Being a woman really blows sometimes."

Itchy & Scratchy Show (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ugh ugh ugh! ;;-;; I got this thinking it would help with my yeast infection but oh my lord I'm dying here. I honestly want to cry. The burning and itching is almost unbearable. I have no clue how to make it stop. I took what was left of the oval thing out, wiped with a cold wet cloth, attempted to rinse off with water, and I'm still experiencing itching and burning. Should have just went to the doctor. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! SAVE YOURSELF! IF NOT MONEY, THEN PAIN! ;-;"

Cassiegrl (taken for less than 1 month) February 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Yes it burns, but that's how you know it's working! This is my third time using this particular one and I recommend it over the Monistat 3 or 7. It's only one night of burning and maybe a little bit the next morning. But it works! And for $20, it's a lot less expensive than paying for a doctors visit."

Heathermarie September 3, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Took the single dosage ovule last week and thought it had worked but unfortunately, my yeast infection never really went away...I'm going to try the three day suppositories and hopefully that will work...years ago the 7day cream worked great but was just so uncomfortable and messy"

it's back... August 23, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've had a yeast infection maybe 3 or 4 times. 2/4 went away by themselves. The first time I used Monistat 7 and felt fine. Today i bought Monistat 1 with the egg and as in writing this in bed at 2:40 am, all I can think about is how much itchier it is!!!!!! OMG. I just wanna scratch. It's so uncomfortable and I cannot fall asleep. When I used the 7day it worked. This one better work."

Angieb05 June 10, 2015