User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 11 reviews 61 medications

2.4
Summary of Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack reviews 11 reviews 2.4

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg... I thought it was just me! Googled "Monistat burns like hell" and found this site. Don't use it!!! I felt better before treatment. This is day 2. The cooling cream burns like crazy. Coconut oil more effective!"

Fire in the Hole (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just inserted the stuff and about 30mins later I felt a light itching I also had to pee, so after I peed there was a burning feeling that felt like fire and light throbbing in my vagina. Feels like Satan is skipping inside my vagina it's the worse feeling I have ever had. Idk what do this is my first time using it and I'm embarrassed because I'm afraid to tell my bf I have great balls of fire in my vagina."

1InAMillionaKayy October 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought this today for my yeast infection and first only used the cooling wipes and the itching cream and it was great. The cream worked wonders and the cooling wipes were alright. Then I decided once I got home this afternoon to insert the ovule. Worst decision I've ever made. Within and hour I first began to feel extreme itching. Then that turned to burning. The worst pain I have EVER felt. The medicine in the ovule just kept coming out as discharge. I'm still in an insane amount of pain hours after, slightly reduced though. I took a bath and now have ice on my vagina. Definitely never using this product again!!!!"

Kendall125 August 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "A man must have invented this because a woman surely wouldn't do this to other females. Omg, the itching and burning is terrible."

Crystal10 July 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm currently laying in bed with a bag of corn between my legs praying I can catch my train on time. The burning and itching is so freaking intense I wish I could take my vag off and wash it in my sink. My YI was pretty mild, but I couldn't get the ovule very far up my vagina. This burning itch is so much worse than my initial infection. Hopefully it goes away soon."

Dante's inferno (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching is very very intense about 5 minutes after you use it. It goes away (I've used it before) this same reaction happened last time and I'm sure this is how the product works. After my 1 day treatment my infection went away! It's a good product and gets the job done. Although I could do without the mad itching feeling... It really does help, you just have to get over the few hours of pain and itching."

1234shorty (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "MY VAGINA FEELS LIKE IT IS ON FIRE! I can't move and I'm having HORRIBLE burning and itching. There has to be a better product then this. I would not recommend to anyone."

Never. Again. December 16, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After a course of antibiotics, I had some slight discharge for a week, no itching or burning, but I thought I should go ahead and use a Monistat. I popped it in at 9:30 and went to bed. At 1:30am I was RIPPED from my sleep by the most horrible itching. There is no way I'm going back to sleep tonight. Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow, there is no way I could function normally. I will just lay here till I deem it a reasonable hour to take a shower and hopefully get some relief."

Regretful (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the first time I've ever had a yeast infection, I'm 21 and it's probably because my diabetes is out of wack. I inserted the cream at about 2 am and by 5 I was crying in the shower washing it off. EVERYTHING is swollen. My vagina is swollen shut, my vulva is so swollen if my legs aren't all the way spread they touch. I have broken my back before and I'm 99% sure this pain is worse. I took a Vicodin an hour ago and it hasn't helped. I'm NEVER using this product again!"

Princess charming October 11, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used Monistat 1day and like the previous comments I experienced the itching, burning and blistering on day two after usage, symptoms felt better but blistering was still there, for the blisters use pure vitamin e oil .This will help the blisters go away and your skin will heal a lot faster , Just rub it all over vagina, it works like a charm!!"

Ms angrylady October 8, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had a bad yeast infection for a few days, and my mom recommended this. Inserted the one day or night treatment and was hit but 100x more pain and itchiness than before! I was crying and had to dig it out. Going to have to try a different one."

Ouch!notfun June 6, 2015