User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
2.5

Summary of Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack reviews 2.5 27 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had sign of a yeast infection for a little over a week. I live in a big city so getting in to the GYN takes awhile. My bright idea was I’d try Monistat. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! Sweet Mary and baby Jospeh!!! I wish I would have read the reviews before I took the medication (I’m an idiot , I know). When they say “slight itching” someone liiiiiied! It was just a little lie, this stuff itches like that time you had chicken pox and your mom taped oven mits to your hands. I have an ice pack between my legs and praying for sleep. I’ll not be using this again. I’d rather wait six months for my GYN to open up. Don’t know if it works as it’s only been four hours but the itch is so bad !!!!!"

Itchy McItcherson (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Extreme itchy and burning! This medication causes worst itching than a regular YI."

BurntCoochie (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Terrible! It made everything worse. I ended up with blisters it burned me so bad. I had to wash it off as soon as I could. Not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to use this product. It should be taken off the shelves."

Marisquel October 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I always use monistat 1 day ovule just because it's one and done for me no 3 day and 7 day business and never the creams yuck! This product is good. It does work unfortunately you just have to deal with itching and burning the first couple of days and then it usually winds down as the infection starts to clear. I waited a week before I started treatment and it seems the longer you wait the worse the side effects but it is effective..so hang in there try to power through because relief will be there waiting in the end"

Fire Vag October 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the topical treatment first and within minutes it burnt so bad I could barely move. I wiped it off and took a bath. Do NOT use this. Better to call the OB in the morning."

Jmp (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I didn't experience what everyone else did. Sounds like they are allergic to it. No burning stinging or itch I felt better the next day which is today. I do recommend this product. I used two others and they did not work. Yeast Gard and a off brand monistat. If your not allergic don't be afraid to use it."

Jasmin (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After taking antibiotics for a UTI, I developed a yeast infection and got my period at the same time. So something needed to be done. For me, there was some light itching and burning about an hour after putting in the ovule. I used just a little bit of the cream externally. Once that burning began to go away, I was feeling relief of my yeast infection symptoms immediately. I wanted to review the drug specifically because all of the bad reviews scared me but I think that some people have really bad reaction and others who it all goes well for never think to leave a comment. Anyway I was a lucky one, it worked for me no probs."

DLA August 28, 2018

"Yeah... NO! Take a pill or do anything else. I've used the off brand Walmart version tioconazole before and it worked fine with no reaction. But THIS popsicle from volcano land never again. Had to take a cold bath for relief"

Tash (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do not use!!!! I ended up in tears and had a panic attack in the shower it put me in so much pain. The burning is worse than the internal tearing I had when I had my first baby. I'm raw and can barely move. I'm now in bed still in pain with an ice pack on my vagina. Worst decision of my life and I'm being completely serious."

J0911 July 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve successfully used this product in the past and just treated a yeast infection tonight and oh my goodness the burn and itch is unbearable. I just want this stuff out of me! Seriously though I will never buy this again I’d rather try yogurt or some hippy shit remedy."

Firecrotch May 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought this and I was confused at first on how to use it but when I finally figured it out and did it I wasn’t itching or burning at all unlike with all the other ones I have tried. But about a hour later I was literally almost in tears the burning and itching. It was so bad so I took a bath thinking it would help and it’s still continuing to burn and itch it’s not worth it!!!!"

Anonymous3000000 February 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I had read the reviews prior to putting this torturous product in my body! I'm a grown woman (33) Have had a couple of yeast infections in the past, I've used monistat before... BUT this time after using a pre-filled 1 day treatment at night I woke up to an excruciating pain, itching, burning and WORST of all vaginal swelling. The swelling was so bad I could barely walk! So after doing my research and reading about horrible experiences other women had, I've contacted costumer service...And was given a lame "I'm sorry, would you like a coupon" Are you kidding me? I told them this product needs to be taken off the shelves. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!"

GalaR December 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started showing some signs of a YI on Monday, the 6th grabbed a Monistat 1, as I have done a few times before and thought nothing of it. I ran out to see a friend and came back in I rushed to the bathroom due to a burning sensation and knew something was wrong when all the medication was in my shorts. Went to my PCP on Thursday and she didn’t do an exam, just prescribed an antibiotic. After two more days of complete discomfort, primarily when I urinated it felt like death. I was in tears just about every time I went. Went to the ER where they diagnosed me with Herpes, this couldn’t be true because neither my husband or 1 have been with other people in our 5 year relationship. Got tested all negative results. Never will I use this again!"

TeeDee1 November 13, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Thank you a million times to all you other ladies who posted! 2100 hour inserted ovulation and went to bed. 0015 awoke to burning urgent need to pee. Soooooo tender!!! Had to use damp wash cloth to blot myself dry, the thought of wiping with toilet paper was frightening. 0020 -0200 burning increased, it started to spread backwards as the lava flowed out...ahhh the burning there as well! 0200 up and looking at side effects/ reviews. 0210 in the shower doing squats to push out any remaining medication. Cool water and mild soap. Gentle blotting to dry. 0235, in my kitchen sitting on a Wonderful ice pack! THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING! I thought I would have to go to ER for this horrible reaction."

Regerts! (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg normally I would read the reviews before trying a new product. Usually when I get a YI I use the 3 day treatment and have never had a problem. When I first inserted the egg everything was fine. I guess when the egg started to melt all hell broke loose.. The itching got so unbearable I had to get the product out. Now that I've gotten the product out I'm left with a burning sensation. I do not recommended this product to any one."

Monistat 1-Day felt like hell (taken for less than 1 month) March 20, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "If you ever want to know how it feels to have an actual fire in your loins, this medicine will give you that experience. I've used this before with no problem, I don't know what happened but now I'm lying awake in bed with the most intense burning/itching sensation I've ever experienced. This is awful. If you love your vagina and your sanity, do not use this product."

LDM415 January 19, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have never in my entire life experienced such pain and I'm a mother of 4! I put the vagina assassin in about an hour ago and I'm pretty sure this is to motivate you to kill your self. I called my mother and set up my funeral and will. This needs to be taken off the shelves!"

Death by Egg!!! (taken for less than 1 month) December 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg... I thought it was just me! Googled "Monistat burns like hell" and found this site. Don't use it!!! I felt better before treatment. This is day 2. The cooling cream burns like crazy. Coconut oil more effective!"

Fire in the Hole (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just inserted the stuff and about 30mins later I felt a light itching I also had to pee, so after I peed there was a burning feeling that felt like fire and light throbbing in my vagina. Feels like Satan is skipping inside my vagina it's the worse feeling I have ever had. Idk what do this is my first time using it and I'm embarrassed because I'm afraid to tell my bf I have great balls of fire in my vagina."

1InAMillionaKayy October 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought this today for my yeast infection and first only used the cooling wipes and the itching cream and it was great. The cream worked wonders and the cooling wipes were alright. Then I decided once I got home this afternoon to insert the ovule. Worst decision I've ever made. Within and hour I first began to feel extreme itching. Then that turned to burning. The worst pain I have EVER felt. The medicine in the ovule just kept coming out as discharge. I'm still in an insane amount of pain hours after, slightly reduced though. I took a bath and now have ice on my vagina. Definitely never using this product again!!!!"

Kendall125 August 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "A man must have invented this because a woman surely wouldn't do this to other females. Omg, the itching and burning is terrible."

Crystal10 July 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm currently laying in bed with a bag of corn between my legs praying I can catch my train on time. The burning and itching is so freaking intense I wish I could take my vag off and wash it in my sink. My YI was pretty mild, but I couldn't get the ovule very far up my vagina. This burning itch is so much worse than my initial infection. Hopefully it goes away soon."

Dante's inferno (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching is very very intense about 5 minutes after you use it. It goes away (I've used it before) this same reaction happened last time and I'm sure this is how the product works. After my 1 day treatment my infection went away! It's a good product and gets the job done. Although I could do without the mad itching feeling... It really does help, you just have to get over the few hours of pain and itching."

1234shorty (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "MY VAGINA FEELS LIKE IT IS ON FIRE! I can't move and I'm having HORRIBLE burning and itching. There has to be a better product then this. I would not recommend to anyone."

Never. Again. December 16, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After a course of antibiotics, I had some slight discharge for a week, no itching or burning, but I thought I should go ahead and use a Monistat. I popped it in at 9:30 and went to bed. At 1:30am I was RIPPED from my sleep by the most horrible itching. There is no way I'm going back to sleep tonight. Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow, there is no way I could function normally. I will just lay here till I deem it a reasonable hour to take a shower and hopefully get some relief."

Regretful (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2015