User Reviews for Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy

Vaginal Yeast Infection
1.7

Summary of Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy reviews 1.8 9 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I woke up with very mild itching and burning and immediately knew I was going to get a yeast infection. It had been 5 years since I had one but remember it well. I went to the store and bought the 1 day dose to just knock the infection out. Later that night I used it and it was fine for the first 15 minutes then the burning and itching was intensified times 100!!!! It turned into the longest night of my life! the itch was so intense I didn't know what to do! The burning made me so uncomfortable! I tried rinsing it out but it wasn't working! By the time morning came my vagina was so swollen and still itchy and burning. NEVER AGAIN will I use this!"

Em (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After putting this in I felt ok for a couple of hours, slight discomfort but nothing to bad. Around 4 hours later, the excruciating burning and itching started, I wanted to call 911. It was so uncomfortable and painful, I followed others advice and took a benadryl and some ibuprofen before trying to sleep. I also put a tampon in over night to absorb up this stuff because I needed to get rid of this feeling - and I will say that helped. Woke up today feeling okay- not 100% but definitely nowhere near as bad as last night. That pain is not worth it- I would go with the 3 or 7 day or suck it up and call your doctor for fluconazole."

godhelpme (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve had many many yeast infection since I was a child so I know what they look and feel like. I’ve gotten a Monistat 3 before and it worked well no bad side effects. For a few days I had consistent itchiness and thick white discharge so I decided to buy a Monistat 1 instead to cut corners. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. My vagina was swollen, burning and peeling. Took an Ibuprofen the swelling and burning went away. That was 3 days ago. Still have a mild itch and raw skin on my vagina. Some women don’t have such a sensitive vagina I guess I do."

Fyna June 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It’s been a very long time since I had a yeast infection. I bought Monistat 1 day treatment because it was a brand I recognized. It was bearable before, but after 4 hours it has gotten way worse. It itches more than it did before. And now I am having light cramps. I’m about to go shower to try and get some relief. Ice pack between the thighs is not helping."

This sucks (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I did y’all a favor and waited until after I was done crab walking vagina-first through Dante’s inferno to form my opinion of this product. If you’re like me, and you’d rather see what it might feel like to recover from a venomous snake bite to the chooch than to pay $200 for an office visit, listen up. Do not make plans. Do not have any distractions except for a TV show you adore and have already seen a million times. You won’t be able to focus so it’s key you already know the storyline. You’re going to birth fire, and it’s important to know that beforehand. Lay on your back and use a pillow to prop up your hips like you’re trying to get pregnant. The stinging is worse when the medicine is slowly seeping out, so keeping it inside you is the best way to make it through. Just. Breathe. If you can stand it, it works. It’s not fun but it saves you money and time. I am posting this one week post-firebaby, and I can vouch the recovery was gradual but I am now cured."

MyHealthInsuranceCoversNothing March 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Reading these comments and laughing out loud because of how accurate they are. I literally wanted to cry at first because of how badly it itched and burned. Thought this was going to soothe my mild YI but only made it SO much worse. I had to apply ice cold tissue to my private area. Finally After 30-45 minutes the itch subsided but still really burned. Hope this will be worth it."

Erin February 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Never again will I buy this. I got the Monistat 1 day maximum strength. I inserted the egg like pill and put the cream on and let me tell you. It is burning and itching like crazy. I can not even go to bed because it hurts so bad, and I did this 2 hours ago. I tried wiping away the cream but it still feels like it’s burning. This is some sort of torture. P"

Ashhhhh (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DON’T DO IT. I had a mild yeast infection so I bought the one-day Monistat and applied it at night before going to sleep. I inserted the ovule, applied the external cream, went to bed then about 4 hours later woke up with INSANE itching and burning. I’ve been up for almost 3 hours now trying to wash it out of me. It’s 6:45am and I can’t sleep or lay still! I took a Benadryl to help with the itching and inflammation but it’s not helping much. I will NEVER take Monistat ever again. Call your doctor for an oral pill, don’t do this to yourself ladies!!"

RIPmyvagina (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had a yeast infection for about 4 days when I decided to try Monistat one last time. I had used it in the past with the burning and itching but it was mild. Holy on fire vagina!!! It feels like I used a fire brand as a tampon! They have had to change the formula. I had level 3 endometriosis and a child through natural childbirth and this stuff is right up next to those pains. After 30 min I was on fire and in so much pain! Put the box down ladies call a clinic or go to your Dr and just get the yeast infection medicine - this stuff is not with it! If your like me and googling "is this normal" or "will I die" and you've already inserted the little bead from hell, grab an ice pack and breath through it."

Ice and breath through it!!! (taken for less than 1 month) August 17, 2017

"So please don't scratch rub or mess with your vag before using this product FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY anyways I got this product for the first time at first it wasn't bad at all I did it during the day and then took a nap first mistake. So now I know why it says take it at bedtime because when you walk around it leaks and make you look like you pissed yourself. And as the day went on I spent a night at my boyfriend's house BIG MISTAKE the itching and burning came back with vengeance OMG!!!! I tried to hide it from him that I was scratching and legit dying I could not wait to go home. And with all the scratching I did when I applied the anti-itch cream LORD PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!! It burned so bad and the monistat got my vag swollen and in pain"

Anonymous June 3, 2017

"the cream burns like hell and did not even heal my yeast infection I had to go to the doctors and my doctor told me not to use Monistat because it's not strong enough. and it burns and itches like crazy - did you put hot sauce in the cream?"

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2017