User Reviews for Robaxin

Learn more about Robaxin.

Robaxin Rating Summary

6.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 13 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal.

Reviews for Robaxin to treat Opiate Withdrawal

"Excellent! No loose bm's which can send you to the hospital."

Tx_Boots January 3, 2016

"I found this medication to be helpful with getting some sleep! Which is the worst part of opiate withdrawal to me. It also helps with the aches you get that feel like they're in your bones! It was a really big help especially in getting me over that 1 to 2 week hump! The most vital part of the withdrawal experience!"

Brianstancil December 11, 2015

"Didn't do anything for me second day on it and all it did was make my symptoms worse. Worse than just detoxing without anything"

Suzi 2 (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

"I get major muscle pains in my legs it feels like I want to peel the muscles off my legs due to opiate withdrawal."

hurtin unit April 21, 2015

"It's a miracle pill! I would have not been able to break the habit, if it were not for methocarbomal! It really does work! For me the worst part of withdrawal is the pain in the bones (the feeling that your bones want to jump out of your skin). This medication along with Suboxone for me, has almost completely eliminated that pain! I take 2 x 750 or 3 500mg every 6 hours right before I take my Suboxone. Thank you, to whoever has made this pill. NOTE: when I wasn't going through withdrawal the medication had no type of reaction on me. "

Anonymous September 27, 2012

304 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Helped with cramping from opiate withdrawals for me!"

Anonymous March 17, 2012

216 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate