User Reviews for Ma huang

Learn more about Ma huang.

Weight Loss 2 reviews 44 medications

Summary of Ma huang reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Ma huang

For Weight Loss: "I also lost considerable weight taking Ma Huang. I agree with the other reviewer that just because some people took this incorrectly, we should all be banned. I not only lost weight, but it seriously helped my allergies. Now, I get to suffer again. "

Anonymous December 2, 2009

For Weight Loss: "I have always obsessed about food and would yo-yo up and down on my weight. This drug helped me to control my obsession and I lost a total of 80 pounds and kept it off for 6 years. Taking this medicine as per instructions on bottle. This is the only medicine that has ever worked. "

Anonymous July 9, 2009

For : "Ma Huang was so very helpful to be for my sinus condition. And now just because of lies and unsubstanciated incidents. Our FDA banned a good Herb for nothing. It must have posed a monitary threat to someone."

reme May 30, 2009