User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir (Page 9)

Also known as: Harvoni

Hepatitis C
8.6

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 368 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Have almost finished the 12 weeks. Absolutely no negative side effects at all . I work 50 hours a week in a demanding job .I have had hep c for over 25 years .Havent felt this well in 25 years . Not sure if it was Harvoni or just luck ,but everyone at work caught a nasty flu I was the only person who didnt. A miracle drug !!! Havent had my blood done but bexause i feel so well I suspect that I am cured. Havent had a single day off work in fact I have more energy than ever"

Plush June 22, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Coming to the end of treatment with Harvoni with two days left of an eight week period on them. Only side effect was very slight rash on back of hands. No other side effects noticeable. In fact my quality of life improved greatly after only a few days as had Hepatitis C for forty years and my whole body was suffering from it. First blood test after two week treatment came back undetected and has remained undetected. Very, very grateful for this medicine and for Doctor's and staff who have been taking care of me. Thank you."

Wee Mick. June 20, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I am on week 3 of Harvoni and haven't really experienced any side effects apart from fatigue. Sort of like a cell phone running out of battery or charge. I have just gotten a cold and took some Nyquil I bought in the states. My husband thinks it should be okay but I will check with my doctor tomorrow. It is Sunday here and I am in Australia by the way. My 18 year old daughter was tested last week and she is negative. Thank goodness for that! I found out I was Hep C positive after I gave birth to her, assume I got from some very bad choices I made as a teenager in the Carolina's. Hopefully after this treatment it will be gone. Harvoni was put on the PBS on March 1st which is why I decided to start treatment."

B.A. (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "2 weeks now. Hep C 38 yrs, geno 1, 11/2 fribrosis. Felt great the first 5 days, now very tired fatigue constant. But will see it through. I had moments of true vibrancy at first, have nor felt that good in 38 years, the world looked liked I remembered it before the virus, but that has faded to my old tired depressed self. I think I will get back to the good place in time. I sleep well, no stomach problems, no skin problems, no high blood pressure, just fatigue and irritability now and then. This drug is so new I'm sure long long term will be the test on any kind of permanent problems, so it's a gamble I'm will to take to be free of this nasty virus."

Timmytool June 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was Diagnosed with Hep C 2001 tried one treatment in 2003 which was not effective, ultimately costing Me a Liver Transplant in jan 2011. In 2015 they determined that the Hep C was affecting my new Liver scale wise of O-4, I was at 2. In Jan 2015 they put Me on the Harvoni regiment 12 weeks. As of June 2016 Blood work indicates no more Hep C Virus, although there are preliminary signs of kidney issues they believe they are temporary. I Definitely consider the Harvoni a success"

Scott fulton (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 16, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was on Harvoni treatment for 8 weeks, at the end of week 4 the virus was undetected. I was very scared to take this medicine as I read horrible things about Harvoni on the Internet. I am so happy that I decided to take it. I had only minor side effects such as fatigue. I had no problems with stomach, insomnia or weight gain. I was working as usual while being on treatment."

HepCExp June 12, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have just done 8 weeks & I'm on a 24 week course. I'm 54, My Enzymes have come down to 51 & the other 19. I'm having monthly bloods done & my liver function is normal now. I had slight pain under my ribs probably 8 times over a 3 week period but has gone now maybe my liver adapting to the change. Mild headaches, dizzy. I was on Interferon & Ribavirin but relapsed I'm hoping this works."

wombat 0001 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 12, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "This is a miracle drug. My husband had hepatitis C, genotype 1, for 30 years. We decided not to try interferon because of side effects, length of treatment, and low cure rates for his genotype. He took Harvoni for 12 weeks. Absolutely no side effects-he felt like he took nothing at all. And amazingly hepatitis C is now gone. It has been over a year since the end of treatment, and he is still virus-free."

Tashka (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Okay so today is day 2 of Harvoni.. I'm working 3 part time jobs ...so far just a few spots of speediness.. little lack of appetite .. stomach bloated and some brain fog.. I'm hoping that's all it's going to be..im hanging in there and will keep you posted.. I'm 50 years old I've had it for over 20 years and my viral load is 2 million... this is my first treatment ever but I'm hoping I'm one of the hundred percenters"

Prodigyofpeace June 10, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "To be completely honest I have only been on it a week. The first thing I noticed is at bedtime I became really tired, or fatigued. Just tired !! I am hoping these are the only things that distress me. I mean come on people hep C will kill you, in a horrible way. What is wrong with a little discomfort for a short period of time, to save your life? Be positive, pray to GOD above and thank him for your healing."

Yip-Yip (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 9, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Just started my harvoni on day 2. I take it at 8 pm. It made me sleepy. I slept really good. Today for the first time I woke up at eight feeling like I wanted to get up. If this is how my experience is going to be I'm excited. I did drink a lot of water don't want no headaches . So far it's cake"

Tiredsasha (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Started a 8 week treatment of Harvoni my viral load was 850000 my alt 22 & ast 23 I think I have had this since 73 I have kept my self healthy by supplements and IV's. I have been on Harvoni for two weeks and no symptoms. I take it after lunch because it works best with acid in the stomach up date will come after 7th week. God bless all"

Jesse the body (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was diagnosed with hep c in 2002. Doctor says probably have had it for more than 40 years. Like many have no idea how disease was contracted. Have tried two previous treatments of interferon with no success. Started Harvoni 12 weeks ago, was undetectable after 4 weeks. Have suffered some aggravating side effects since my first week in Headaches,fatigue, brain fog and heart burn. Side effects subsided after three weeks but now have returned after 12 weeks. Got 12 more to go i'll make it through. Not near as bad as interferon. Thanks Gilead for the good work."

WCT June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "No side effects at all. Only positives - energy, better sleep.My god - how did I survive the last 20+ years working full time, raising kids and busy/stressful lifestyle, but always tired and everything felt like an impossible huge task. I never attributed these feeling to Hep C. Didn't want to use it as an excuse. I cry for all the years where I struggled to get up and do whatever had to be done. Each day was torture. I am a 54 yr old female, 1b, probably got it from my mother or in childhood, due to imperfect sterilisation in those days. I have 3 tablets left after taking 81. No tests during that time. I had a very high viral load (but normal liver funct test and fibroscan). Afraid,hoping very high load is not a factor for a cure."

Please work (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Almost completed Rx,6tablets to go of 12 weeks.Occasionally l have a burst of energy but effect so subtle probably imagination .Very few side effects but headache related to an increased BP,mood very flat at about 8 weeks into Rx,Mitraxepam prescribed took 1at night which helped ,will cease these next week.BP meds also increased which lowered BP this doing away with headache. How blessed are we in having a Govt that cares to allow us a cure for free"

Hunkamunka June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "After 1 month Hep C free and liver enzymes normal."

Markie Mark (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "an amazing medicine .. i don't know how long i had had HCV.. i knew that i had it in september 2015 and began taking it in March 2016 ..now i'm only 6 days to finish the 12 weeks treatment and i had an amazing experience ..side effects that i experienced were slight headache after the 1st 10 days and then gone .. only the major one from my side was a hair falling which i am not sure that it is because of the medicine as i just gave birth to my second baby 5 months ago and stopped all vitamins to take the medicine .. so in an overview it is an amazing medicine .. i had the gynotype 1 and done pcr after 6 weeks from taking it and was not detected.. thanks God for knowing about the medicine in the correct time .."

shimaa87 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I started on the treatment 10 days ago! I have had Hep C for 27 years! Slight nausea first few days! Last 2 days feel absolutely amazing! Heaps of energy and no brain fog hallelujah! Am so excited! What a wonderful drug for a hideous virus!!THANKU!!"

Tans (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "About 10 weeks into treatment, I developed conjunctivitis which took 2 treatments to clear up and some type mouth infection which I am still trying to get rid of 4 months later. My dry eye syndrome got tons worse and 3 months post treatment I am fatigued and feel worse than before I ever did Harvoni. I believe there are more side effects than listed and some are horrid to get rid of."

Mairny May 25, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hey, my 6th week of Harvoni. Have not missed 1 day of work. I work part-time so that is just great. No side effects just slight headache,a little tired at the begining. Drink plenty of water or your head will hurt. Now lots of energy I don't know what to do with the energy. The disease had me so tired for so many years. I have been awaken again. I will think about Getting into a Salsa class or something. I did notice am not able to get to sleep at night with so much energy. Body tired but my brain is wide awake. I stay up later than I usual do without being exhausted the next day. I was always so tired back then. Will be 50 this summer feeling like a spring chicken. Just took my 4th week blood test and waiting to hear good news. Great med"

Harvonni425 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 24, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Day 6 on Harvoni. Head ache problems but a motrin 800 and it really helps! Sleeping is not good as well, soft stools and more anxiety than normal thinking it is more in my head because I have never taken this. My emotions are higher than I would like them to be and also feel weak at times. I sure it is due to my lack of appetite. On the heals of that I will start eating better, I feel blessed to know that this will be over soon and I have herd many worse side affects, who ever is going through this I encourage you to stay with it! you can always lay down if you do not feel well God bless you all stay positive !"

feelingfreelb May 20, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was one of the first to go on Harvoni following FDA approval. I did 12 weeks from Dec 2014 to Feb 2015. Only mild tiredness nothing else while taking it. Have been clear since.. I was diagnosed in 1997 and did not want the treatments at that time or until Harvoni came on the scene. I believe I had it many years before being diagnoses and the blood count kept rising as the years went by. Glad I played the waiting game"

2014/2015 May 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took the 12 week treatment and am fully cured. No side effects could not tell I was on medication. 41 yrs I had it. Thank God it's gone."

BIGRUBE (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "This is day 3 for me, I just found out I had Hep C a1 a year or so ago. I have had it for about 30 years. I never had any problems due to this virus, never even thought to be tested for it, I found many of my old friends on face book and was informed I better get checked. Well I did and I have it. It took me about 6 months to be approved by my insurance. I have only had a slight head aches and today had diarrhea, I already have problems sleeping so I do use a sleep aid, I would like to thank everyone on who has shared their story! I am on a eight week program and reading such positive out comes really helps. I am hoping I do not get any more side affects however even if I do it is so worth it! I am only 52 and I love life!"

Lblessed2 (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Contracted when I was 19 through intravenous drug use. Never had treatment before. Harvoni cured me. Just found out today after a 90 day treatment and waiting 3 1/2 months after last treatment"

Delladog May 12, 2016