User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir (Page 9)

Also known as: Harvoni

Hepatitis C
8.6

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 376 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Very Thankfull · Taken for less than 1 month July 3, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hello, I contracted the Hep C virus about 30 years ago. I tried the treatment to kill it about 20 years ago and the side effects were way too much for me so I had to quit. I have been without symptoms for all these years. However, in the back of my mind I knew I had Hep C and it bothered me. About 6 months ago I started having pain in the area of my liver. Thank God I went to see my old liver doctor a few weeks ago because I was worried. He informed me I had gall stones and that my liver looked great. The best thing he told me was all about Harvoni! I started taking Harvoni two weeks ago. I noticed fatigue at days 5 and 6 but now its gone. I seriously feel better now than I have in years. Thank You Havoni creators and staff!"

Jaromisgirl · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 3, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The most amazing drug! Very little side effects. I am 32 years old and was fatigued when I first started but that lasted less than a week and I went on to complete 3 months of therapy with no side effects and it's been over a year now since I've been cured!! Thank god for this miracle drug. I had hepatitis c geno 1 for 14 years"

Sanantonioguy June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Everyone. Ive read these blogs for years ever since I found out I had Hep C and this is the first time responding to one. Im 30 years old and experimented with dfferent drugs and steroids and somehow got the virus between the age of 18-22. What exactly was it? Idk. Yes, huge mistake! I went seeking for help around 25yrs old and they denied me! Lucky me becuase interferon was the treatment at that time and I've read it's hell. Again I recently tried at 30yrs old and I was approved with Harvoni! A miracle. I read about Harvoni for about two years and never went for help becuase of how expensive the treatment is and i figured i'd be denied. I went seeking for help becuase i was experiencing all sorts of issues like shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, liver stabbings, abdominal pain, bloating, headaches, abnormal urination, ect. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance with my job. Im a 1a genotype with 500,000 viral load. Im on my 6th day so far. Only the first night i had night sweats/nightmares. Yes its crazy. From that point forward NO side effects! I Drink lots of water and exercise daily. I take the pill on an empty stomach at 6am before work. I believe on an empty stomach is best for the body to absorb. My energy level has gone up significantly as i was noticing i was so fatigue before the treatment. Every issues I had is now gone. I truly believe that I'll be cured. I'll be happy to answer any questions"

Biohazardman June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I picked up a cheeseburger wrapper off of the seat of a transit bus back in 1990. It had a syringe wrapped in it and I managed to hit it on the back of the seat and stab and inject whatever was in it into my hand. I was a lab rat for the High dose Interferon Ribavirin combo treatment in yearly 2000 but was booted from the trials because of problems they found in my blood. Never told them about passing out ect just wanted to be better or not be at all as I felt so poorly. Harvoni side effects are mild for me they include a ten point increase in blood pressure, an increase in insomnia troubles, metallic taste in mouth and a slight headache. I am sixty-three years old and on week nine of my twelve week Harvoni treatment. Mental sharpness, clarity and concentration were a little better right away. My night sweats and itching are mostly a thing of the past, my energy increased, extreme fatigue was replaced by a light relaxed tired feeling and much of the HCV fog lifted by week 3 I can actually think again and move at the same speed everyone else does what a plus! I am grateful for those that pioneered the medication I thank them and God bless them for all their hard work. As for those who set the unholy prices to get gain and extort money us, our insurance companies and the very government that paid billions for the research for the cure they should be in prison. Shame on you Gilead and all of your greedy investors who make untold Billions of dollars while so many millions in the world suffer and many die just so you can get monetary gain! Judgement awaits each of you."

Waller13 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "after 18 if 24 wks on Harvoni I had to stop treatment. Had second gastric bleed due to required reduction of Protonix meds. My kidneys declined 5 mo steadily to alarming 4b status. New rounds of fatigue and painful joints & muscle cramps. After 2 wks I'm finally having more good than bad days and mental clarity improving I only hope my next test still shows remission."

Happy Day. June 27, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took the full twelve weeks of Harvoni. I was concerned ,as most. about the side effects. I was lucky and did not have any side effects at all, unless you consider having more energy a side effect. I was religious about taking it the same time every day. I planned my day around it. The best part of all was getting my six month blood test and the test came back undetectable. Don't let money be an issue. If you have insurance use it and get a copay card from the manufacture for the balance. It gives you a great piece of mind when the process is over."

barnwood June 27, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My only concern seems to be i am moody and get irritated easily."

A Hole June 24, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I got Hep C from a tattoo back in San Diego in 1975 according to my Gastro Doc. Have had it foir years and just started feeling bad in 2013 I have been on Harvoni now for 8 weeks. Hardly any siode effects and energy level is almost back to normal. This is a miracle drug. I wish the FDA would approve H-86 for cancer patients also if you have not heard of it, look it it up and never go to CHEMO Therapy!!!!"

Plush June 22, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Have almost finished the 12 weeks. Absolutely no negative side effects at all . I work 50 hours a week in a demanding job .I have had hep c for over 25 years .Havent felt this well in 25 years . Not sure if it was Harvoni or just luck ,but everyone at work caught a nasty flu I was the only person who didnt. A miracle drug !!! Havent had my blood done but bexause i feel so well I suspect that I am cured. Havent had a single day off work in fact I have more energy than ever"

Wee Mick. June 20, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Coming to the end of treatment with Harvoni with two days left of an eight week period on them. Only side effect was very slight rash on back of hands. No other side effects noticeable. In fact my quality of life improved greatly after only a few days as had Hepatitis C for forty years and my whole body was suffering from it. First blood test after two week treatment came back undetected and has remained undetected. Very, very grateful for this medicine and for Doctor's and staff who have been taking care of me. Thank you."

B.A. · Taken for less than 1 month June 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I am on week 3 of Harvoni and haven't really experienced any side effects apart from fatigue. Sort of like a cell phone running out of battery or charge. I have just gotten a cold and took some Nyquil I bought in the states. My husband thinks it should be okay but I will check with my doctor tomorrow. It is Sunday here and I am in Australia by the way. My 18 year old daughter was tested last week and she is negative. Thank goodness for that! I found out I was Hep C positive after I gave birth to her, assume I got from some very bad choices I made as a teenager in the Carolina's. Hopefully after this treatment it will be gone. Harvoni was put on the PBS on March 1st which is why I decided to start treatment."

Timmytool June 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "2 weeks now. Hep C 38 yrs, geno 1, 11/2 fribrosis. Felt great the first 5 days, now very tired fatigue constant. But will see it through. I had moments of true vibrancy at first, have nor felt that good in 38 years, the world looked liked I remembered it before the virus, but that has faded to my old tired depressed self. I think I will get back to the good place in time. I sleep well, no stomach problems, no skin problems, no high blood pressure, just fatigue and irritability now and then. This drug is so new I'm sure long long term will be the test on any kind of permanent problems, so it's a gamble I'm will to take to be free of this nasty virus."

Scott fulton · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 16, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was Diagnosed with Hep C 2001 tried one treatment in 2003 which was not effective, ultimately costing Me a Liver Transplant in jan 2011. In 2015 they determined that the Hep C was affecting my new Liver scale wise of O-4, I was at 2. In Jan 2015 they put Me on the Harvoni regiment 12 weeks. As of June 2016 Blood work indicates no more Hep C Virus, although there are preliminary signs of kidney issues they believe they are temporary. I Definitely consider the Harvoni a success"

HepCExp June 12, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was on Harvoni treatment for 8 weeks, at the end of week 4 the virus was undetected. I was very scared to take this medicine as I read horrible things about Harvoni on the Internet. I am so happy that I decided to take it. I had only minor side effects such as fatigue. I had no problems with stomach, insomnia or weight gain. I was working as usual while being on treatment."

wombat 0001 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 12, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I have just done 8 weeks & I'm on a 24 week course. I'm 54, My Enzymes have come down to 51 & the other 19. I'm having monthly bloods done & my liver function is normal now. I had slight pain under my ribs probably 8 times over a 3 week period but has gone now maybe my liver adapting to the change. Mild headaches, dizzy. I was on Interferon & Ribavirin but relapsed I'm hoping this works."

Tashka · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "This is a miracle drug. My husband had hepatitis C, genotype 1, for 30 years. We decided not to try interferon because of side effects, length of treatment, and low cure rates for his genotype. He took Harvoni for 12 weeks. Absolutely no side effects-he felt like he took nothing at all. And amazingly hepatitis C is now gone. It has been over a year since the end of treatment, and he is still virus-free."

Prodigyofpeace June 10, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Okay so today is day 2 of Harvoni.. I'm working 3 part time jobs ...so far just a few spots of speediness.. little lack of appetite .. stomach bloated and some brain fog.. I'm hoping that's all it's going to be..im hanging in there and will keep you posted.. I'm 50 years old I've had it for over 20 years and my viral load is 2 million... this is my first treatment ever but I'm hoping I'm one of the hundred percenters"

Yip-Yip · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 9, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "To be completely honest I have only been on it a week. The first thing I noticed is at bedtime I became really tired, or fatigued. Just tired !! I am hoping these are the only things that distress me. I mean come on people hep C will kill you, in a horrible way. What is wrong with a little discomfort for a short period of time, to save your life? Be positive, pray to GOD above and thank him for your healing."

Tiredsasha · Taken for less than 1 month June 9, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Just started my harvoni on day 2. I take it at 8 pm. It made me sleepy. I slept really good. Today for the first time I woke up at eight feeling like I wanted to get up. If this is how my experience is going to be I'm excited. I did drink a lot of water don't want no headaches . So far it's cake"

Jesse the body · Taken for less than 1 month June 8, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Started a 8 week treatment of Harvoni my viral load was 850000 my alt 22 & ast 23 I think I have had this since 73 I have kept my self healthy by supplements and IV's. I have been on Harvoni for two weeks and no symptoms. I take it after lunch because it works best with acid in the stomach up date will come after 7th week. God bless all"

WCT June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Was diagnosed with hep c in 2002. Doctor says probably have had it for more than 40 years. Like many have no idea how disease was contracted. Have tried two previous treatments of interferon with no success. Started Harvoni 12 weeks ago, was undetectable after 4 weeks. Have suffered some aggravating side effects since my first week in Headaches,fatigue, brain fog and heart burn. Side effects subsided after three weeks but now have returned after 12 weeks. Got 12 more to go i'll make it through. Not near as bad as interferon. Thanks Gilead for the good work."

Please work · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "No side effects at all. Only positives - energy, better sleep.My god - how did I survive the last 20+ years working full time, raising kids and busy/stressful lifestyle, but always tired and everything felt like an impossible huge task. I never attributed these feeling to Hep C. Didn't want to use it as an excuse. I cry for all the years where I struggled to get up and do whatever had to be done. Each day was torture. I am a 54 yr old female, 1b, probably got it from my mother or in childhood, due to imperfect sterilisation in those days. I have 3 tablets left after taking 81. No tests during that time. I had a very high viral load (but normal liver funct test and fibroscan). Afraid,hoping very high load is not a factor for a cure."

Hunkamunka June 1, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Almost completed Rx,6tablets to go of 12 weeks.Occasionally l have a burst of energy but effect so subtle probably imagination .Very few side effects but headache related to an increased BP,mood very flat at about 8 weeks into Rx,Mitraxepam prescribed took 1at night which helped ,will cease these next week.BP meds also increased which lowered BP this doing away with headache. How blessed are we in having a Govt that cares to allow us a cure for free"

Markie Mark · Taken for less than 1 month May 31, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "After 1 month Hep C free and liver enzymes normal."

shimaa87 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 31, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "an amazing medicine .. i don't know how long i had had HCV.. i knew that i had it in september 2015 and began taking it in March 2016 ..now i'm only 6 days to finish the 12 weeks treatment and i had an amazing experience ..side effects that i experienced were slight headache after the 1st 10 days and then gone .. only the major one from my side was a hair falling which i am not sure that it is because of the medicine as i just gave birth to my second baby 5 months ago and stopped all vitamins to take the medicine .. so in an overview it is an amazing medicine .. i had the gynotype 1 and done pcr after 6 weeks from taking it and was not detected.. thanks God for knowing about the medicine in the correct time .."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)