User Reviews for Ledipasvir / sofosbuvir (Page 8)

Also known as: Harvoni

Hepatitis C
8.6

Summary of Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir reviews 8.6 368 reviews

Reviews for Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "One pill left of 8 week treatment. Get labs done on 8th of aug. It wasnt detected after 4 weeks still praying it will be non detectable. I have had no side effects. Thank GOD and harvoni."

Gizzier (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 27, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "well i just finished my 11 week after 9 weeks ,went and got my blood work .it shows its gone i went from over 3 million to less then 15 ,if these numbers hold it truly is a a gift from god i,m in shock .to say i was not scared i,d be lying p.s. if you can take it in the fall/spring or winter not the summer.good luck"

mazzl77 July 25, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hi, all ckecking in again after 4 weeks on harvoni, I'm feeling pretty good. Some days I feel really tied and some days I just feel odd, but feel ok. Had blood tests and my alts are on the lower side of normal and I'm happy about that. Viral load results not in yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I have them. So far so good 8 weeks to go"

Dipietra (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Well, I can't say that it was easy. The thing that bothered me most was lack of sleep. Being tired all the time didn't help either. I have 1 pill left and glad it is over. I am 63 years old and retired 5 years ago because of hep c. At week 4 it was undetectable. Had to take it for 12 weeks. I am a Vietnam era vet so that is probably where I caught it. If I am truly cured then the first thing I am going to do is go back to work. Retirement is very boring and now that I have all of this energy I am sure that I would go nuts. Some people had no side effects, as you can see I was not among the lucky ones. It was worth the torment to be free of Hep C."

Bobcat98 July 20, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Type 1a, Probably contracted 25 years ago. My liver panel was normal, 0-1 fibrosis with doc saying it was extremely mild at worse, viral count at 500,000 at the beginning of Harvoni . Viral count after two weeks was < 20. After four weeks, < twenty. I've had some fatigue and a couple of mild headaches, More in the first week or two. I certainly feel a bit more energized, most of the time. Hope this clears, I have 16 days to go on an eight week treatment."

Jack1956 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Today is the sixth day of taking Harvoni. I have had Hep C for over 30 years, I am sure from my wild days and sharing needles. I feel like something must be wrong with me. I am reading all of the other reviews and everyone is reporting no or little side effects. I have been on this for six days, the first few days were a breeze, but, the last few... I am experiencing, diarrhea, nausea, I am so fatigued, I can barely get out of bed. I am weak and dizzy. None of these will make me quit taking the medicine, but, I wonder how I will be able to do this for 12 weeks. I really don't have a choice, my numbers jumped from 4,000,000 to 10,000,000 and have cirrhosis. I hope I get to the part where I feel better and more energetic than before soon!"

grannywpb (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hi, I am on day 12 of taking Harvoni. I have had hep C 1b for over 30 years. I never knew my real self. At days 1-3 I felt tired, fatigued, irritable had headaches and brain fog. Felt the same as I always had. Started noticing changes on day 4, increased energy, could see whites of eyes instead of a murky brown yellow, skin looking better. Relapsed on day 7, started to feel tired, had to sleep after eating lunch, no energy. Days 8-13 feel amazing, no joint paints, feel 10 years younger, brain active, eyes alert, glassy, yellowing almost gone. Palms of hands were always bright red right upto my finger tips, seeing patches of white through the redness, redness starting to fade a little each day. Thankyou God and the minds behind Harvoni."

Louiselouisson (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I just completed my 60 day's and all my blood work is normal no Trace of the hep c virus. And I feel wonderful a lot of talk about side effects I didn't even no I was on it didn't experience anything. But it is gone now thank God. Harvoni worked for me"

rmik July 16, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hi, I have just finished my 12 weeks Harvoni treatment. I know that FDA reports not sufficient data on pregnancy in post Harvoni treatment time, but I am wondering if any of you have finished the treatment and got pregnant and had baby yet? Is there any way to check any potential post harvoni preganancy related risks? I would highly appreciate any help in this matter. I wad tested for HCV in Jan 2016, while trying to get pregnant and now would like to get back to this plan but am worried about potenial harm the drug can mean for the baby..."

Barbara123456 July 13, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I contacted hep c 30 yrs ago and found out that my liver wasn't doing so good. Quit drinking and all the dumb stuff 25 years ago. And been jogging gym every other day trying to take care of my liver. Well my liver was early stage 4 fibrosis. So I had to get treatment fast. I started Harvoni 9 weeks ago 3 more to go. And 0 side affects. I drink over a gallon of water per day and still visit the gym jog and play baseball on the weekends. My anxiety level was so awe-full about starting harvoni. I postponed it for 30 days and when decided to take the first pill I drove down to the hospital sit in the parking lot encase something happens..lol..lol. And it never did. So my advise is don't be like me. Swallow the pill. because its not bad at all."

goju July 12, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "59 yearold female. I've had hep c for 39years. Geno type 1, cleared the virus 11years ago, after taking interpheron and riboviron. Relapsed after 6months. Viral load of 2,000,000 now. Am now in my 2nd week of Harvoni, and am hopeful. So far my side effects are irritability, fatigue, and insomnia with occasional night sweats. Feels like menopause, but I know it's not. So it must be the harvoni. Hope side effects will diminish."

Dipietra July 10, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "3 days to go on a 12 week treatment plan. Undetectable after 4th week Unbelievable. No side affects whatsoever."

pt X July 10, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'll be done with the pills next Wednesday. Here is my advice to you: As much as possible, plan nothing, especially strenuous or even mildly active things, even if you feel really great most of the time, like I have. If you do have to go to work or do something active, really try hard to have some back up, a contingency plan. Today I was slammed really hard with the lowest energy and fatigue I have experienced yet. There is no way I could have worked. After a two to three hour of this, I am just starting to feel a turn for the better. Having said this, I do not want to alarm you. 85% of the time I have been fine. 10% of the time I dealt with some headaches, fatigue brief tinnitus,and stuff like that that seemed to pass fairly quickly. 5% if the time, however, I was in the shits and basically good for nothing productive whatsoever. I have heard that everyone is different. Just take this advice to heart, and go as easy as you can, including social events, sports and any active type of things. When those bad days hit, and you never no when they will, you will really be glad you can take some space for yourself. Such has been my experience with Harvoni. Also, I had to make sure I took a pill the same time every day, and I made a calendar to "scratch" off each day, at the same moment I swallowed a pill. They say it is important NOT to miss a day. If your anything remotely close to like me, trust me, make a system to keep exact info of taking your one pill each day and observe it religiously. I took mine upon arising each day so there was no question for that day."

jamsa July 8, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I'm 63 years old I believe I got hep C in either us army because they used the air gun to give you medication ,or my tattoos that I also got at that time .I was told by my doctor 25 years ago from blood test that I was positive for non a non b hep.I take pretty good care of myself work in trades so you have to keep in shape.from the point I found out been taking blood tests twice a year never had a problem .about 5 months ago my doctor told me my numbers were real high .I stating taking it 2 months ago first 2 weeks got the runs every other day also because I work outside was getting queazy from the sun .the runs started going away after 4 weeks but then I started getting headaches and tired .it felt like somebody pulled the plug ."

mazzl77 July 8, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I was diagnosed with geno 1A in 2011 by accident at age 40. It was determined I most likely contracted it as a child 1971 from blood transfusions needed for a blood disorder. I opted not to be treated with the meds at the time because of all the known side affects and at the time I was otherwise healthy. My doctor told me about new drugs on the horizon that sounded promising. I started Harvoni Feb 2. 2016 after 4 weeks blood work showed it undectable. The first few weeks I did have headaches, fatigue and insomnia. I took in the morning time on a empty stomach and had to crush it and eat in yogurt because I can't swollow pills. Blood work after 12 weeks still undetectable and I go next week for the 12 week follow up."

Rau71 July 8, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "5 weeks on harvoni and virus is undetectable. Had hep c for 27 years and minimal scarring. No side effects yet have 3 more weeks of treatmeant"

Gizzier (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I am not sure when I contacted HCV - I found out I had it through a life insurance screening in 2009. I was 38 at the time, and having genotype 1, I was very discouraged about having any treatment options. It took some time to get Harvoni approved through my insurance, but so very thankful I was finally accepted. I am currently on day 34 of 84, just found out that my last blood work showed NOT DETECTED!!! As far as side effects, I have had insomnia which I have been taking a sleep aide for, and very, very fatigued...all I can do to get out of bed and to work some days. I have found that taking a mid day nap has helped a bunch. So thankful for Harvoni!!!"

Thankful!! July 6, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Hello, I contracted the Hep C virus about 30 years ago. I tried the treatment to kill it about 20 years ago and the side effects were way too much for me so I had to quit. I have been without symptoms for all these years. However, in the back of my mind I knew I had Hep C and it bothered me. About 6 months ago I started having pain in the area of my liver. Thank God I went to see my old liver doctor a few weeks ago because I was worried. He informed me I had gall stones and that my liver looked great. The best thing he told me was all about Harvoni! I started taking Harvoni two weeks ago. I noticed fatigue at days 5 and 6 but now its gone. I seriously feel better now than I have in years. Thank You Havoni creators and staff!"

Very Thankfull (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "The most amazing drug! Very little side effects. I am 32 years old and was fatigued when I first started but that lasted less than a week and I went on to complete 3 months of therapy with no side effects and it's been over a year now since I've been cured!! Thank god for this miracle drug. I had hepatitis c geno 1 for 14 years"

Jaromisgirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 3, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "Everyone. Ive read these blogs for years ever since I found out I had Hep C and this is the first time responding to one. Im 30 years old and experimented with dfferent drugs and steroids and somehow got the virus between the age of 18-22. What exactly was it? Idk. Yes, huge mistake! I went seeking for help around 25yrs old and they denied me! Lucky me becuase interferon was the treatment at that time and I've read it's hell. Again I recently tried at 30yrs old and I was approved with Harvoni! A miracle. I read about Harvoni for about two years and never went for help becuase of how expensive the treatment is and i figured i'd be denied. I went seeking for help becuase i was experiencing all sorts of issues like shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, liver stabbings, abdominal pain, bloating, headaches, abnormal urination, ect. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance with my job. Im a 1a genotype with 500,000 viral load. Im on my 6th day so far. Only the first night i had night sweats/nightmares. Yes its crazy. From that point forward NO side effects! I Drink lots of water and exercise daily. I take the pill on an empty stomach at 6am before work. I believe on an empty stomach is best for the body to absorb. My energy level has gone up significantly as i was noticing i was so fatigue before the treatment. Every issues I had is now gone. I truly believe that I'll be cured. I'll be happy to answer any questions"

Sanantonioguy June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I picked up a cheeseburger wrapper off of the seat of a transit bus back in 1990. It had a syringe wrapped in it and I managed to hit it on the back of the seat and stab and inject whatever was in it into my hand. I was a lab rat for the High dose Interferon Ribavirin combo treatment in yearly 2000 but was booted from the trials because of problems they found in my blood. Never told them about passing out ect just wanted to be better or not be at all as I felt so poorly. Harvoni side effects are mild for me they include a ten point increase in blood pressure, an increase in insomnia troubles, metallic taste in mouth and a slight headache. I am sixty-three years old and on week nine of my twelve week Harvoni treatment. Mental sharpness, clarity and concentration were a little better right away. My night sweats and itching are mostly a thing of the past, my energy increased, extreme fatigue was replaced by a light relaxed tired feeling and much of the HCV fog lifted by week 3 I can actually think again and move at the same speed everyone else does what a plus! I am grateful for those that pioneered the medication I thank them and God bless them for all their hard work. As for those who set the unholy prices to get gain and extort money us, our insurance companies and the very government that paid billions for the research for the cure they should be in prison. Shame on you Gilead and all of your greedy investors who make untold Billions of dollars while so many millions in the world suffer and many die just so you can get monetary gain! Judgement awaits each of you."

Biohazardman June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "after 18 if 24 wks on Harvoni I had to stop treatment. Had second gastric bleed due to required reduction of Protonix meds. My kidneys declined 5 mo steadily to alarming 4b status. New rounds of fatigue and painful joints & muscle cramps. After 2 wks I'm finally having more good than bad days and mental clarity improving I only hope my next test still shows remission."

Waller13 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 30, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I took the full twelve weeks of Harvoni. I was concerned ,as most. about the side effects. I was lucky and did not have any side effects at all, unless you consider having more energy a side effect. I was religious about taking it the same time every day. I planned my day around it. The best part of all was getting my six month blood test and the test came back undetectable. Don't let money be an issue. If you have insurance use it and get a copay card from the manufacture for the balance. It gives you a great piece of mind when the process is over."

Happy Day. June 27, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "My only concern seems to be i am moody and get irritated easily."

barnwood June 27, 2016

Harvoni (ledipasvir / sofosbuvir) for Hepatitis C: "I got Hep C from a tattoo back in San Diego in 1975 according to my Gastro Doc. Have had it foir years and just started feeling bad in 2013 I have been on Harvoni now for 8 weeks. Hardly any siode effects and energy level is almost back to normal. This is a miracle drug. I wish the FDA would approve H-86 for cancer patients also if you have not heard of it, look it it up and never go to CHEMO Therapy!!!!"

A Hole June 24, 2016