User Reviews for Lactaid Fast Action

Lactose Intolerance 4 reviews 10 medications

3.8
Summary of Lactaid Fast Action reviews 4 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Lactaid Fast Action

For Lactose Intolerance "I took 2-3 lactaid tablets yesterday and have severe stomach pains. This happened 2 months ago and I had to undergo two weeks of antibiotics to treat an h. pylori infection. Going for another h. pylori breath test today. Lactaid may disrupt stomach flora."

janio (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 3, 2016

For Lactose Intolerance "After taking 1 dose of lactase enzyme supplement 9000 units along with some ice creme I felt sick to my stomach I had stomach pains nausea just an overall feeling of sickness which lasted for most of the day"

necee December 2, 2015

For Lactose Intolerance "I have taken Lactaid fast action twice now ( one week apart ) both times within hours I had diarrhea and vomiting. Won't be using this product again."

Liin (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2015

For Lactose Intolerance "I have been on the milk ever since it came out. It was a blessing for me because I am a milk drinker. I took the pills before the chewable but when the they came out I was thrilled at how fast they worked and they are good tasting so what could be better?? Not a thing. Thank you and to who ever came up with the chewables. I would like the coupons. "

madapice1929 February 5, 2011

More about Lactaid Fast Action (lactase)

Other formulations