User Reviews for Ketorolac to treat Pain (Page 13)

Also known as: Sprix

Ketorolac Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Ketorolac

Anonymous August 8, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “I have been taking Toradol 0 to 3 times a week for about 16 months for traumatic brain injury.”

Anonymous July 30, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “Hurt my lower back and it helped a little. Didn't take the pain all away but it did lower it.”

Anonymous July 26, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “I have been in total agony with a pain that felt like I was going to be giving birth to an elephant, plus pains in each side of the abdomen and pain coming out in my lower back and rib pain. The pain made my moods and emotions full of anger, sobbing, outbursts, I felt non-human. Just no control of myself. I tried Dilaudid, and Tylenol 3's nothing worked and while in emergency I was treated with several drugs, the pain remained. Finally Dilaudid with a shot of Toradol and it took the pain, what a relief. I felt human again, I felt focused and I could see life and what was real. ”

Anonymous May 21, 2009

“The drug works well for severe pain.”

Anonymous May 16, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “I had a severe toothache that hurt so bad I couldn't even think. Over the years I have had morphine, Lortab, Tylox, you name it; nothing I tried completely killed the pain. Toradol did.”

Anonymous May 8, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “I get shots of this when I have a migraine. The shot hurts, but once the medicine kicks in, you feel a lot better. You probably wouldn't want to drive on it though.”

BullMooseBell April 17, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “As a Medic in the US Army, I see a lot of injuries. I give Toradol IM for most severe acute pain. Toradol is one of the best because of it's versatility; dosage, administration techniques, etc. Plus, it's an NSAID, not a narcotic, so there's a lower probability of addiction!”

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “Had full kidney stone blockage in ureter. The pain was so severe that neither Morphine or Dilaudid could handle it. When they added Toradol to the Dilaudid it knocked the pain out almost completely. I was told it only works in about 50% of the population. I was very glad that I'm in that 50%.”

Derby Girl March 19, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was given Toradol for a severe pinched nerve in my back. I was groggy for a full 24 hours but had full range of motion. If given this medication, plan on doing nothing for 24 hours.”

wateverbro March 4, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “Not good for severe pain.”

Rocker2048 February 14, 2009

Toradol (ketorolac): “Used Toradol for intractable Migraine Headaches. It did not cut the pain at all.”

Anonymous December 31, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “I could not move my neck. Within 3 minutes I had full range of motion. It did not take all the pain away but reduce it by about 50%, and allowed me to have movement.”

Anonymous December 16, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “Used with Percocet it was to cure pain associated with having kidney stones. Took pain level down from severe to mild. Well worth it.”

rkr777 November 17, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “It is the only thing that has helped me for the past 15 years for migraine and tension headaches. Did not feel great side effects.”

Anonymous November 7, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was given Toradol for tendonitis in my achilles tendon (very painful). It really helped with the pain and made the inflammation go down, however it made me nauseated. I had to quit taking it and move to a narcotic pain killer that did not work on the inflammation.”

Anonymous August 15, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “I had what was found to be an upper back inflammation, with a great deal of pain. It was first thought that I was having a heart attack or an embolism. As morphine-related medicines make me sick (nausea and headache), they gave me Toradol injections while I was in the hospital (for 24 hours) and it knocked the pain better than anything I had taken up to that point. I still had a little pain but it was tolerable, and this medicine didn't make me sick. I would recommend it especially for those who can't take narcotic pain relievers. Don't know about the oral dose as I didn't get that, just injections through an IV.”

Anonymous August 1, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “I was given Toradol via IV in the ER to relieve pain from kidney stone attack and it worked wonders for me! It made the pain go away completely within about 20 minutes and didn't make me feel doped up or sick to my stomach. I also didn't experience any side effects from it.”

Anonymous June 25, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “I had excruciating pain in my left arm. They gave me a shot of morphine which did not relieve it at all. They then decided to give me Toradol through an IV site. It was the only thing that took the pain away. It's excellent.”

Anonymous May 28, 2008

“Had a morphine pump after total abdominal hysterectomy with tumors removed as well. After about 6 hours on the morphine, I was nauseated. Took Toradol injections every six hours from then on and was pain free. Much better drug without all of the side efects. I am also a registered nurse and have seen this in my patients as well.”

Anonymous May 1, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “Great to take the edge off pain from kidney stones.”

crackedribs April 28, 2008

“I had 3 broken ribs and vicodin and codiene never have relieved any pains I've ever had and after informing my doctor of this, he prescribed ketorolac.... man, no pain, no side effects. Great product IMO!!!”

Huntermom2727 April 2, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “Had complications from rectal surgery resulting in 3 surgeries in as many weeks. Very painful. This med helped inflammation, which was good, but was light on the pain relief -- and kept me awake at night.”

Anonymous March 18, 2008

Toradol (ketorolac): “This is an amazing drug that doesn't have the same problems for which narcotic meds are known.”

pippi65 February 12, 2008

“in my institute ketorac was administered in continous subcutaneous infusione in lng term therapy for cancer pain with good effects and fewer side effects.”