User Reviews for Jackass bitters

Herbal Supplementation 1 reviews 19 medications

Reviews for Jackass bitters

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have used Neurolaena Lobata for many years either directly on skin or in vodka tincture and found it effective ALWAYS for dyspepsia, stomach and intestinal infections, itching due to amoebas, ring worm and other skin parasites."

Tomas Ninger (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 5, 2015

For : "I just returned from Central America, where I tasted Jackass Bitters right from the plant. It was a large shrub growing in the jungle. One chew on the leaf and I immediately knew a bitterness I'd never tasted. It leaves a bitter aftertaste kind of like the heat remaining after a taste of a hot pepper. I talked with quite a few Belizean and Guatemalan women who took this as children. It was something their parents and grandparents used for almost anything. One girl I got to know, said she is Mayan, and her father gave her a bit of this every day. She hated it, of course, but agreed that it worked for many ailments, as well as a preventive or tonic."

mayan tourist December 14, 2011