User Reviews for Isoproterenol systemic

Also known as: Isuprel

Asthma, acute

Summary of Isoproterenol reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Isoproterenol

Medihaler-Iso (isoproterenol) for Asthma, acute: "For me, the most effective to quickly reverse asthma attack . Been using it since 8 years old but or more than 30 years. I cannot understand why it is no longer available in the philippines. Pulmo doctors do not know the benefit of medihaler-iso. It is us asthmatics who knows what is good for us."

Sonny November 16, 2018

Isuprel Mistometer (isoproterenol) for Asthma, acute: "It has provided the most effective and rapid relief from asthma and bronchitis attacks of all inhalers that I have used over 50 years."

Jacopone April 26, 2010

For Asthma, acute: "As a child in the late 50's early 60's I lived on an Isopril inhaler for about 8 years. No one told me how many times I could take it. I always carried it in my pocket. I lived. I am still on inhalers for my asthma today but not that one. Otherwise in reasonable good health. It allowed me to have a more normal life."

Anonymous January 11, 2010