User Reviews for Urised
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Urised
For Urinary Tract Infection "They have stopped making urised. Prosed was substituted and now FDA has pulled it? I need something for interstitial cystits which is now really acting up."
Anonymous August 15, 2008
23 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis in Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection in Children
- Urinary Tract Infection in Men
- Urinary Tract Infection in Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Urised (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate)
- Urised Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: urinary antispasmodics
Other brands: Prosed EC