User Reviews for Hydrochlorothiazide / metoprolol systemic
Also known as: Dutoprol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
For High Blood Pressure: "I have been on this med for 8 years now. I have every single side effect. Shortness of breath, wheezing, dizzy, memory loss...I call this medicine HORRIBLE."
phllptml (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 6, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)