User Reviews for Hepatitis b adult vaccine
Also known as: Engerix-B, Engerix-B Pediatric, Recombivax HB Adult, Recombivax HB Dialysis Formulation, Recombivax HB Pediatric/Adolescent
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Hepatitis b adult vaccine
For Hepatitis B Prevention: "I had very negative experience with this medicine started in the year of 2003 with severe side effects. I was diagnosis with Linear IGA. It been over 10 years: Now my Doctors came up put on IVIG infusion with Gamunex-C trying to help me get off of the Prednisone."
Vastarrayjc (taken for 10 years or more) September 9, 2017
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
More about hepatitis b adult vaccine
- Hepatitis b adult vaccine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: viral vaccines
- Hepatitis B adult vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (Recombinant [Adjuvanted])
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (Recombinant)
- Hepatitis b vaccine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Hepatitis b vaccine recombinant, adjuvanted Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)