User Reviews for Guarana systemic

Herbal Supplementation

Weight LossNot rated - Be the first1 review 42 medications
Summary of Guarana reviews 4.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Guarana

For Weight Loss: "Actually it's given me energy along with the other components in Zantrex-3. I don't usually take diet pills but I saw that it doesn't have ephedra in the mix so I started taking them. I needed the staying awake effect as I was usually drowsy and slept a lot. Seems to work. Having a little problem sleeping so I will reduce the dose a little. I've felt alert, no headaches as of yet. We'll see. My appetite has been suppressed and that's good. I don't snack anymore."

Fred March 2, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "used only 1 pill (100% guarana) early AM for the day to stay awake, alert, and focused. it worked."

aba5 September 13, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "It made me sleepless for 36hours. I had a severe head ache. I took it because I want to loose weight . It made me buzy getting rid of the symptoms"

Jitter March 31, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "I bought it in the local shop in the UK in coffee called rocket fuel I thought it would just be like normal coffee but how wrong was I up all night heart racing"

Gary20 August 7, 2015