User Reviews for Flunisolide nasal

Allergic Rhinitis
8.8

Summary of Flunisolide reviews 9.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Flunisolide

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have used many prescription nasal sprays over the years. Flunisolide is the most effective for me. I do experience occasional nosebleeds; however, I also have Sjogren's Syndrome, which causes dryness. My husband also uses it. For him, it causes transient stinging. He calls Flunisolide "gasoline," but since it's the only effective nasal spray for him, he uses it daily."

Delta2006 January 7, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have used this medicine since 1985 and it has worked well on seasonal allergies (grass pollen, tree, spores, etc.). It works best if used every day."

hbdan March 18, 2011

Nasarel (flunisolide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Golf for me is not possible when the grass in the roughs is in bloom without allergy help. I need three medications: an antihistimine such as Loratadine (Claritin) or Cetirizine (Zyrtec) to minimize reaction to the pollen overall, cromolyn drops for my eyes to keep them from being irritated and Nasarel to prevent the pollen from bringing on the uncontrolled sneezing. With all three, I can comfortably be in an environment that otherwise would compel me to leave the course and wait hours or even days to recover."

Anonymous October 1, 2009