User Reviews for Low-Ogestrel-21

Learn more about Low-Ogestrel-21.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 109 medications

Birth Control 1 reviews 299 medications

6.5
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Low-Ogestrel-21 reviews 3 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Low-Ogestrel-21

"After taking it for two months I noticed some hair loss and problems with my contact lenses. It only got worse after taking it for seven months. I'm discontinuing it. I'm losing too much hair and I want to go back to using my contact lenses."

Anonymous May 16, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "It is the only medication that controls my period. I am 50 years young and my period should have stopped. After trying many things I am taking this even though I can no longer have children. I have been on it for a year and have gained some weight but I don't know if that is the pill. I exercise regularly and eat healthy. I would recommend anyone to try it."

Anonymous October 22, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have tried several different birth controls. They all gave me major mood swings. This birth control is the first one that I have been able to take successfully."

Anonymous June 16, 2008