User Reviews for Low-Ogestrel-21

Learn more about Low-Ogestrel-21.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 169 medications

Birth Control 1 reviews 292 medications

6.5
Summary of Low-Ogestrel-21 reviews 2 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Low-Ogestrel-21

"After taking it for two months I noticed some hair loss and problems with my contact lenses. It only got worse after taking it for seven months. I'm discontinuing it. I'm losing too much hair and I want to go back to using my contact lenses."

Anonymous May 16, 2011

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "It is the only medication that controls my period. I am 50 years young and my period should have stopped. After trying many things I am taking this even though I can no longer have children. I have been on it for a year and have gained some weight but I don't know if that is the pill. I exercise regularly and eat healthy. I would recommend anyone to try it."

Anonymous October 22, 2008

For Birth Control "I have tried several different birth controls. They all gave me major mood swings. This birth control is the first one that I have been able to take successfully."

Anonymous June 16, 2008