User Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1 / 20

Learn more about Microgestin Fe 1/20.

Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1/20 to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

"Three days after I took my first pill of the first pack, I threw up. when I started my second pack I got EXTREMELY nauseous for the first 3 or 4 days and this continued until I got to my 5th pack, then I no longer had this side affect. it helps really well with periods and reduced it to 3-4 days instead of 6-7 so that's great. overall it's a good pill once I got past the nausea."

Amyyyyyyyyy December 9, 2015

"I have been on microgestin for almost two weeks now. I am a pretty active individual almost everyday so the weight gain hasn't been too much of an issue for me. It has increased my appetite a little, and have made my breasts pretty tender. Other than that, I have no complaints about this pill. I have been on other birth controls before, but this one isn't as bad as everyone says it is... if you have preexisting conditions of diabetes, heart problems, high bp, of course those symptoms might increase on a birth control medication, but as long as you are staying active, maintaining a fairly balanced diet, and drinking plenty of water, please don't fear this birth control."

mel2233 October 22, 2015

"Slowed down my abnormal bleeding after a few weeks, it stopped altogether then started up again but not to the degree that it was before I was taking it. I've gained 10 lbs from it. I eat half of what I used to, ad eat an extremely healthy diet. I do 30 mins of cardio and 30 minutes of weight training 5-6 days a week plus bicycling 7 days a week. I've had awful mood swings and depression. Bad headaches on top of it."

Distortedsoundz (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 14, 2014

"I was initially given two Lo Loestrin Fe samples and had no issues until making the switch to Microgestin Fe 1/20 a few days ago. Due to breaking out in a rash (which zigzags across the top of my thigh) and nerve issues (numbness/pain/tingling that's made it difficult to walk) with my foot, I had to stop taking the pill after 6 days of use. I'm relieved to know that it works for so many. "

kishkafoon (taken for less than 1 month) July 29, 2013