User Reviews for Junel Fe 1 / 20

Junel Fe 1/20 Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 74 medications used in the treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.

Reviews for Junel Fe 1/20 to treat Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

"In 2014 I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was 14 years old and had no idea what to expect. In 2017 I was switched from Tri-Previfem to Junel FE 1/20, the 21 day pack. I've been on it for 3 months now. In that time span I've been constantly woken up from nightmares and have anxiety attacks and heart palpations. My mood has literally been off the wall. I snap at everything. If someone even asks me a question I blow up. I'm also constantly nauseous. I honestly thought I was pregnant at first, but many doctors and home tests proved me wrong. I wouldn't suggest this because I've never had problems with anxiety before this. Definitely going to my gyno to switch soon!!"

McKenSand (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Was prescribed this pill for PCOS and acne. Read the reviews and was very nervous but decided to try it regardless. Within 3 days of taking this I had horrific nightmares and nightsweats, heart palpitations, and the worst constant anxiety of my life. Everyone reacts differently, but if you are prone to anxiety I highly suggest not trying this pill. You will regret it."

Anonymous April 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I just switched to this pill from one that made me gain weight (all to boobs and butt so I'm not reeeeeally complaining but still.) This is my first period with this pill, and I'm rejoicing. I've always had extra heavy periods, and they usually last 8-9 days, so it was basically hell. I had gotten used to sleeping on a towel I always ended up leaking onto my sheets and ruining them, and I was resigned to a life of painfully large super tampons. But today - I wore a regular tampon and didn't leak? And I can wear a regular pad and sleep without a towel? This is amazing and I love it. A "

Kiddo17 August 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I really liked this birth control. I only experienced light acne about a week before my period, no cramps, stomach pain, or any other period symptoms. My period always came the day I started the brown iron pills. They were so light most of the time I never even used a pad or anything. I haven't used a tampon since I went on the medicine. I ended up going on Yaz because my mom thinks I should have a heavier period and that it's not healthy even though my cycle is regular. Overall this pill is great."

OpposedSarah July 4, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"No menstrual at all. No cramps or bloating. Works really well for me."

Heather0709 April 24, 2014