User Reviews for Esomeprazole (Page 8)

Also known as: Nexium, Nexium 24HR, Nexium IV

Gastric Ulcer Prophylaxis 1.0
Summary of Esomeprazole reviews 6.9 186 reviews

Reviews for Esomeprazole

Anonymous June 1, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “After using Nexium for many years, I have abdominal pain and lots of wind and constant diarrhea. Loperamide did not control this. Now I am on a strict no carbohydrate, no dairy and no caffeine diet. It is working at this time, June 2009.”

Anonymous April 30, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “This drug is incredible. I had trouble every time I drank orange juice or lemonade. When I take Nexium I can drink both without pain. It's wonderful.”

Anonymous April 26, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “I started taking Nexium about 10 days ago and had instant relief.”

dazzdave February 4, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “I have used Nexium for 3 years because it is the only cure for gastroesophageal reflux disease. I have tried all the other drugs and non of them even provide 50% relief. Nexium is a gift from God.”

nexium addict February 2, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “Nexium worked great for me too. After two years of use I developed high blood pressure. Maybe related to Nexium (known rare side effect) or maybe not. Stopping the drug seems not possible. Heartburn comes back, and it is very severe. ”

Anonymous January 28, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “This medicine is wonderful!”

Anonymous January 19, 2009

“Great. Cleaned up the ulcerated esophagus.”

msladyluck January 10, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “I have tried everything to ease the pain and discomfort of acid reflux. Then I was introduced to the "purple pill", Nexium, about three years ago and to my total surprise it worked. So now I'm a "firm believer" in the product. I'm very, very satisfied. Thank you Nexium!”

Anonymous November 9, 2008

“I have very severe acid refulx with esophagal ulcers. I have tried tons of other medications and this is the only one that has given me relief without needing to supplement with antiacids.”

Anonymous October 5, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “One word. Wonderful!”

Anonymous August 28, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “It works great, but is expensive.”

Anonymous June 19, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “Excellent as long as I take it regularly. If I miss a dose I have heartburn right away. I wish there were some extended release form of this drug.”

Anonymous May 29, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “I have very severe acid refulx with esophagal ulcers. I have tried tons of other medications and this is the only one that has given me relief without needing to supplement with antiacids! I do experience headaches as a side effect but they are mild and worth the relief.”

Anonymous May 22, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for Erosive Esophagitis: “nexium has been a Godsend for me, my acid reflux is gone. I can eat,go to bed, and not have any pain, the only side=effect I have had is a dull abdominal pain.”

cutter1 March 19, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “AHHHHHHHHHHHH! relief. Taking for heartburn this med is the best. No side affects, easy to swollow, and gets rid of the burn! This is the best for heartburn I have taken.”

happy stomach March 14, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “No side effects at all. Truly the best acid-reflux menication that I have taken.”

Anonymous March 12, 2008

Nexium (esomeprazole) for GERD: “the medicine works great, the co pay is way to expensive.”