User Reviews for Eleutherococcus

Learn more about Eleutherococcus.

Reviews for Eleutherococcus

For : "Last year, I was feeling somewhat depressed and apathetic, and had this low-energy condition when it was difficult for me to perform my daily duties. I was looking for something milder than antidepressants, found some information about this herbal medicine coming from a plant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleutherococcus_senticosus It is similar to ginseng, but easier to get and cheaper. They both belong to a family of remedies called adaptogens, meaning they promote health in a person and stimulate him long-term: https://herbalref.com/eleutherococcus-eleutherococcus-eleutherococci-radix/ Usually the roots are used, but now I am even more interested in its berries and also in cultivating this plant myself, because the effect wasn't very q"

georgedonahue1978 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 6, 2016

For : "Took this product in a glucosamine blend along with rubber bark tree (herb) and Siberian Ginseng 350mg per capsule. This is a FUSION product (Australian company). They recommend 1-2 capsules x 1 a day OR 2-3 capsules x 2 a day. I took 2 capsules + had very serious side effects. I believe it was the Siberian Ginseng that caused the adverse reaction.My joints + body started to overheat and then my heart raced at a speed that I have never experienced before. I thought I was going to die from a heart attack. I then had water and some fibre to try and slow down the absorption and side effects. It was a scary experience. At this point, I believe it was the Siberian Ginseng that caused this. There was no warning on the bottle."

JJJGinseng0 April 21, 2016