User Reviews for Taxotere

Learn more about Taxotere.

Reviews for Taxotere to treat Solid Tumors

"I had a hysterectomy in December of 2015 & was diagnosed at a stage 1a with Leiomyosarcoma (rare form of uterine cancer) . I was also given gemzar at the same time as taxotere. 4 cycles altogether. (every 3 weeks) My side effects were hair loss (yes - eyelashes & brows), some nausea, skin peeling of hands and feet, severe edema and shortness of breath, fevers, bone pain and muscle aches. It has now been 4 months since that drug was given to me. I had to follow those 2 drugs with 4 cycles of Adriamycin (which was like taking a baby aspirin compared to taxotere). I completed my chemo on July 28th, I have had 1 cat scan come back clear, so I get checked every 3 months for 2 years. I was scared at first, but now that I made it through, I am thankful I chose treatment."

Ccer September 13, 2016