User Reviews for Taxotere

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Taxotere.

Reviews for Taxotere to treat Solid Tumors

"Doing 6 rounds three weeks apart. Also getting Perjeta and Herceptin. Have hair loss, heartburn, facial rash, weight gain, bowel issues occasionally. Overall first week after treatment is tough. Terrible taste in my mouth from this drug, and that is difficult to tolerate as most foods taste awful. Only one more treatment to go, I can't wait to be done with this. I do get tingling in fingertips, like they are asleep. Doesn't last too long."

Rebagirl November 21, 2017

"I had a hysterectomy in December of 2015 & was diagnosed at a stage 1a with Leiomyosarcoma (rare form of uterine cancer) . I was also given gemzar at the same time as taxotere. 4 cycles altogether. (every 3 weeks) My side effects were hair loss (yes - eyelashes & brows), some nausea, skin peeling of hands and feet, severe edema and shortness of breath, fevers, bone pain and muscle aches. It has now been 4 months since that drug was given to me. I had to follow those 2 drugs with 4 cycles of Adriamycin (which was like taking a baby aspirin compared to taxotere). I completed my chemo on July 28th, I have had 1 cat scan come back clear, so I get checked every 3 months for 2 years. I was scared at first, but now that I made it through, I am thankful I chose treatment."

Ccer September 13, 2016