User Reviews for Cardizem

Learn more about Cardizem.

Cardizem Rating Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 69 medications used in the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.

Reviews for Cardizem to treat Atrial Fibrillation

"Side effects....hoarseness. No appetite..fatigue...stomach upset. Have been on metropolol which caused shortness of breath. Still trying to find something without so many side effects. "

Mhmtaosnm March 3, 2016

"I have had two episodes of lone a-fib, one 15 yrs ago and one six months ago. For the earlier episode I was placed on Toprol, Digoxin and Warfarin - it was HORRIBLE, I've never felt so sick in my life. This time, I was placed on 240 mg of Diltiazem and Xarelto. I have been on both for six months with the only minor issue being a bit of excess gas, small price to pay to keep the a-fib away."

JA Larson (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 24, 2016

"Taking it for many years with no adverse effects. It's been highly effective."

vivianlinda June 7, 2010

130 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"The only drug that has worked to help me get my Atrial fibrillation under control."

karenwest1961 August 2, 2009

151 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate