User Reviews for Diclofenac to treat Pain (Page 7)

Also known as: Voltaren, Cambia, Zorvolex, Zipsor, Cataflam

Diclofenac Rating Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Diclofenac

Anonymous April 20, 2009

“Taking this for 2 to 3 days allows me to walk without pain. I think the side effects are bad. However I do not have any of them. I am just glad I can walk, the pain is intense without it.”

Anonymous April 16, 2009

“My GP was originally going to go with a three times a day painkiller/anti-inflammatory, but I asked for a once a day. He prescribed diclofenac, 100 mg. I like the once a day, but for my foot aggravation and pain have just not noticed it as being all that effective. I did have the side effect of sensitivity to sun.”

Anonymous March 25, 2009

Cataflam (diclofenac): “I was given Toradol for five days post operation (which is another wonderful medication) and Loratab to take along with it. I never had the need or desire to take the latter. But after Toradol was gone (I was able to stretch it over nine days) I still needed something else. I began to take Naproxen over-the counter strength and the pain and stiffness gradually came back. I had Cataflam, which after 2-3 dosages, controlled the discomfort that was building up. ”

Anonymous February 10, 2009

Voltaren-XR (diclofenac): “This worked great for my back pain and is non-narcotic so I don't feel woozy.”

nunyobizness December 12, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “I had 2 shoulder surgeries. My doctor gave me this medication between the surgeries for pain. It worked. I did not get a "high" from it and it helped the pain. I do not like taking pills at all, but in severe cases I will use it and this did the trick.”

Anonymous November 3, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “Great”

Anonymous October 11, 2008

Cataflam (diclofenac): “Excellent drug for back pain. Generic does not work as good as the real brand Cataflam. ”

Anonymous October 3, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “No side effects and back to work in a couple of days. Using voltaren and some intense home treatment reduced swelling and pain dramatically. When taking this drug the faster you get moving the better it works so don't sit around hoping for miracles.”

Anonymous August 1, 2008

“I take diclofenac for chronic back pain. I take one diclofenac every 12 hours and it is very effective. I had mild dizziness and upset stomach early in treatment but now have no side effects at all. When my back gets bad, I still take muscle relaxers, narcotic pain relievers, and chiropractic treatment (when I can afford it), but diclofenac helps me manage things so as to reduce the need for stronger medicines.”

jjhpa July 20, 2008

Voltaren-XR (diclofenac): “My doctor gave me this for a sciatic nerve issue I had for months. It is the only thing that worked.”

Anonymous June 22, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “After 3 doses of 75mg, my knee and ankle swelling and pain have nearly completely gone.”

Anonymous June 20, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “This pill made the pain almost un-noticeable. It works wonders.”

AlfaRomeoj10 June 4, 2008

“I have a damaged lower back from a car accident and back often spasms. I only need to take diclofenac for a couple of days and I'm back fighting fit again. It also helps with my sleep and nausea.”

Anonymous May 18, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “After taking other meds for 4 months, took Voltaren for 2 days and no pain in my wrist - I was able to sleep and work.”

sleep pill May 1, 2008

Voltaren (diclofenac): “this pill made me go from up all night throwing up because my back pain would not go away. then i got this slept for 8 hours. this pill will work wonders.”

berns13 March 28, 2008

“I only use the drug 3 or 4 days when stiffness arises. I find it helps and relieves muscle aches.”

Anonymous March 18, 2008

Cataflam (diclofenac): “This is a great medication that is non-narcotic so you can get pain relief and still function. Works well for cramps as well as back pain.”