User Reviews for Dextroamphetamine (Page 7)

Also known as: Dexedrine, Liquadd, ProCentra, Zenzedi

8.2

Fatigue

Summary of Dextroamphetamine reviews 8.7 157 reviews

Reviews for Dextroamphetamine

For ADHD: "I am a 20 year old male, 175 lbs, and this was my first time taking ADD medication in my life. I have always had problems concentrating and get drowsy during the day and so have had problems doing homework/studying for college. I took 2 pills of 15mg capsules both at once at about 1pm. It was great. I was able to concentrate and do a huge amount of homework with out stopping. However, there were side effects. I couldn't stop chewing gum the whole time I was on it (or else I would grind my teeth). I couldn't eat anything and I ended up not being able to sleep all night. So I like the positives."

artsho February 24, 2009

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced: "Helps with desire and libido, not the impotence and anorgasmia."

Anonymous February 21, 2009

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "I found this to be more effective than other drugs offered. I can't understand why it is not used more for the treatment of ADHD compared to other drugs, which have many side effects."

Anonymous January 4, 2009

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "This is an excellent medication for true ADHD. I've been on Dexedrine for over 10 years, and it continues to consistently work as much today as it did when I first started it. "

Adult ADHD September 21, 2008

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for Narcolepsy: "Helps a great deal with daytime sleepiness, which I had all my adult life until Dexedrine. No side effects at 5 to 7.5 mg a day. At 10 mg sometimes anxiety or tension, but not always. No rebound effect or depression if I stop taking it. Not the dangerous drug some people would have you think."

jackinoakland May 25, 2008

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "My daughter is now nine and has been on Dexedrine for about four and a half years. I know about the med from my little brother and it worked for him. My daughters doctors wanted to try all the new stuff, not one worked so once again i said put her on dexedrine. Finaily after about a year they put her on it and she is doing great and on a low dose. So if you have tried the others go old school and use dexedrine it works:)"

Anonymous April 3, 2008

For ADHD: "This is the only stimulate that doesn't put me to sleep. I've tried all the other common stimulates. I've have adult ADHD. and I really like the long acting capsules better than the tablets, I only take it once and I have continued concentration instead of remembering to take my next dose after 4 hours. Highly recommended if all other stimulates have failed."

Clarkie-Maynard March 27, 2008

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for ADHD: "tried adderall, ritalin, etc. since I have co-morbid anxiety they made me "tweek". Very anxiety provoking. Dexadrine, however, proved to be the exception. It's feel is more relaxed and focused. I take less of my Klonipan and Xanax because of the feeling of control and the ablitly to finish tasks. I am glad I researched and suggested it to my doctor, who by the way now is a believer in dexedrine for patients who do not respond to adderall and ritalin."

Webmaster-Texas March 14, 2008