User Reviews for Coagulation factor ix
Also known as: Alphanine SD, Alprolix, BeneFix, BeneFIX 250 Int'l Units, Idelvion, Ixinity, Mononine, Rixubis
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Coagulation factor ix.
|Hemophilia B||1 reviews||15 medications|
|Factor IX Deficiency||1 reviews||10 medications|
|Summary of Coagulation factor ix reviews||2 reviews||7.8|
Reviews for Coagulation factor ix
Alphanine SD (coagulation factor ix) for Hemophilia B: "I have been on Alpha-nine SD for 31 years . It's been good for preventing bleeds and excellent for stopping initial or on going bleeds."
MF3489 March 28, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
BeneFix (coagulation factor ix) for Factor IX Deficiency: "The product reconstitutes more easily than human-derived plasma. The effective dose for me is higher than than of the human factor. The dosages per vial are convenient. Because it carries no risk of human blood-borne disease, I would recommend it's use over human-derived factor. Because Wyeth has a captive consumer, I believe the product is extremely over-priced. "
Bleeder January 28, 2010
3 users found this comment helpful.
More about coagulation factor ix
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- Coagulation factor IX injection (human)
- Coagulation factor IX injection (recombinant)
- Coagulation factor IX injection (recombinant) (rfixfc)
- Coagulation factor IX
- Coagulation factor ix recombinant Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- More... (2)
- Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant, Human), Albumin Fusion Protein (rIX-FP) (AHFS Monograph)
- More... (4)