User Reviews for Catapres

Learn more about Catapres.

Catapres Rating Summary

7.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 189 medications used in the treatment of Anxiety.

Reviews for Catapres to treat Anxiety

"Was diagnosed with Bipolar 1 (Mixed Episodes w/ Psychotic Features) as well as Unspecified anxiety disorder. My anxiety gets so bad to the point it makes me vomit. I took 1mg in the morning and 1 mg at night. It made me extremely sleepy and fatigued to the point I couldn't function. I work and am in college full time so I couldn't handle that at all. Would not recommend this medication."

AustinRev (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2016

"I have severe anxiety and had horrible side effects from benzodiazepines. This medication has been very helpful. I am taking 0.2 mg. twice daily. Started with 0.1 mg. I recommend slowly increasing your dosage because it tends to make you drowsy until you get used to it."

kbk127 October 11, 2014

95 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Was prescribed this in conjunction with stimulant meds for ADHD but have found this really works well to relieve NAUSEA caused by ANXIETY. However as this is primarily a Blood Pressure Medication, it can make you dizzy if you take too much. I have found it the best of any medication to treat the nausea and upset stomach Generalised Anxiety produces. Highly Recommended With Caution!"

Flykate1 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 25, 2014

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate