User Reviews for Cefditoren

Also known as: Spectracef

Learn more about Cefditoren.

Bronchitis 1 reviews 286 medications

Skin and Structure Infection 1 reviews 72 medications

Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis 1 reviews 87 medications

Summary of Cefditoren reviews 3 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Cefditoren

For Skin and Structure Infection: "I have Lyme disease. For the first week taking cefditoren I did not suffer any side effects to any extent of discomfort. However, for the past week, I have had extremely painful and persistent diarrhea. I have lost many hours of sleep due to nighttime discomfort and been unable to fulfill daily obligations because of this condition. It is worsening by the day. Aside from the intense discomfort, I have lost 7lbs in 7 days and while I'm sure much of this is water weight, none the less, it is not good. I continually try to hydrate but it seems to just cause more pain."

MFBS (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2012

Spectracef (cefditoren) for : "I had a sinus infection. I had never had any problems with antibiotics but this one gave me severe headaches. I was nauseated, had a bad taste in my mouth and got chills. "

Anonymous July 24, 2009

Spectracef (cefditoren) for Bronchitis: "An excellent choice for bronchitis. My friend got relief within 24 hours."

Anonymous June 8, 2009

Spectracef (cefditoren) for Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: "I have NEVER had any trouble with antibiotics before. I took Spectracef 400mg 2 x a day for 10 days. I now have oral thrush, and am itching in private place. My whole mouth is sore especially my tongue. "

americanrose February 21, 2009