User Reviews for Carisoprodol (Page 11)

Also known as: Soma

Muscle Spasm 9.1
Nocturnal Leg Cramps 9.0

Reviews for Carisoprodol

Mersue May 14, 2008

Soma (carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: “I have had problems with arthritis and degenerative disc disease in my back and neck for over 18 years and have had to use muscle relaxers often. I have tried Tizanidine, Robaxin, Skelexin and now Soma. My new rheumatologist prescribed it and I feel it works the best out of all the muscle relaxers I have tried. I don't seem to have any side effects to speak of. I need four orthopedic surgeries and Soma has helped my pain tolerance.”

smoore002 April 1, 2008

For Muscle Spasm: “I take Carisoprodol. It helps a good deal with my back pain. I also take it with Acetaminophen w/Codeine #3 which also helps a good deal.”

Anonymous March 26, 2008

Soma (carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: “It is great. I take 350mg and only when I need it. I haven't felt like I could be addicted. Just relaxes the muscles and lets me sleep!”

Flagurl March 20, 2008

For Muscle Spasm: “Soma Is Very Helpful, i have had back surgery and alot of nerve damage in my leg ,complications of diabetes and soma is often more helpful than a narcotic, as long as i take the soma i never have the spasms in my leg or back, no other muscle relaxer helps me. i by far recomend soma”

jd 1959 March 11, 2008

Soma (carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: “soma is a great muscle relaxer i have been taking it since 1997 as needed i have had 2 back surgerys and soma helps me sleep when i get muscle spasms at night i take it about 15 minutes before i go to bed and when i awake in the morning i feel like i had a good night sleep and i dont feel drozzy in the morning i have takin other muscle relaxers in the past and felt drozzy when i awoke. thank god they invented soma.”

opp February 27, 2008

Soma (carisoprodol) for Muscle Spasm: “I have found soma to be very helpful, even more helpful than narcotic medications for muscle sprain.”