User Reviews for Calcifediol

Also known as: Calderol, Rayaldee

Hyperparathyroidism ...Renal Impairment

Summary of Calcifediol reviews 8.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Calcifediol

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "08/04/18. It's working."

Dan the man (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 4, 2018

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "7/30/18 Well the man made Vitamin D seems to be working. My Vitamin D went from a eight to fifty three which about that average according to lab work. Hopefully Rayladee will work for you!"

Dan the man (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2018

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "06/15/18 It's been almost a month since I've been taking Rayladee. I still feel about the same. I will have a blood test in August that should tell us if it is or isn't working. I'm lucky to have insurance the co-pay is seventy five dollars a month. If I didn't it would be Nine hundred and fifty five dollars a month that's right $955.00. They do have financial help for those making less than the middle class but no help to middle class with no insurance."

Dan the man (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 15, 2018

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "I started Rayaldee on 5/18/18. No other vitamin d products were working for my stage three kidney disease and related issues. I'll post updates as time passes. 5/19/18 after first night dose I already better (more energy) I'll hope this is a great omen for the future."

Dan the man May 19, 2018

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "An amazing drug "

Alfred (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2018

Rayaldee (calcifediol) for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment: "I'm healed!"

Jahred7772 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2017