User Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine to treat Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Lodrane, Brofed, Bromfed PD, Bromfed SR, Bidhist-D, Rynex PSE, Lodrane D, BroveX PSE, BroveX PD, BroveX PSB, B-Vex PD, Bromhist Pediatric, Endafed, Allent, Bromfenex Bromfenex PD Histex SR M-Hist TD Andehist NR Syrup Bromaline Bromaxefed RF Syrup Bromhist Pediatric Drops Di-Bromm Bromhist-NR Brotapp Brovex SR Dimaphen …show all brand names

Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

6.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 183 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Jc · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2019

“Every time I'm prescribed this medication it doesn't really help and it causes painful stomach cramps/aches.”

Anonymous December 6, 2011

Lodrane 12D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I have been using Lodrane for many years. I am outraged at it being pulled from the market with nothing to replace it. ”

C.D. May 3, 2011

Lodrane 24D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Worked very well for my nasal congestion. I took two capsules both containing 12mg of Brompheniramine maleate and 90 mg of Pseudoephedrine HCL. The 180 mg of pseudoephedrine had me a little jumpy for a couple of minutes but then my nasal congestion was gone and I was back to my normal self.”

Anonymous July 12, 2010

“I've taken Bromfed for 17 or 18 years. The combination of ingredients helped my sinuses and congestion, but more importantly helped keep my headaches at bay. Both migraines and normal headaches decreased dramatically, and now that it is off the market, I am miserable. I've had a headache almost continuously for 2 weeks (since I ran out of my last prescription). ”

Anonymous August 29, 2009

“Be VERY cautious before using this with small children. Our doctor prescribed it for our toddler (under 2 years old) as a decongestant. We wondered why he was so upset, and had manic behavior, after a few days. Now I see that it can cause "excitation in children". We have stopped it now and his behavior has improved quickly. ”

Learn more about Nasal Congestion

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)